Bigg Boss Season 5

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

.:*~*:. SKY-ENTERTAINER AND CHARMER-AT-2! .:*~*:. (Page 72)

Tony_StraK786 IF-Addictz

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 6:35am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sarasingh86

monu_tan IF-Sizzlerz
monu_tan
monu_tan

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Sara, you lucky girl was born with lord Jesus Wink..StarHave a great day and may god bless u making all ur wishes true..Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Jun786vampire_diariessarasingh86Tony_StraK786

Snehabr Goldie
Snehabr
Snehabr

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sha1

Hey guys! i am thinking of something now it could be a cool idea or flop idea so lemme know. So we know we have two AT's and gazillions post's about sky which i am sure he might or might not be able to go through all at once so i was hoping to make a compilation or summary of messages for sky to read sort of a reflection of how we felt sky rocked the show-I want to make this compilation based on post's made by all sky fans on this AT and previous page- OR u guys can just PM me a message to put in for sky and we can all then request Sonia to forward that summarized messages to Sky BABA! it would be nice for him to know his well wishers are stretched out all the way to north america-to europe-to middle east :) so this something sky can read on when ever he comes out of the big boss house and know that there are people out there who loved his stay in the house and watched the show only because of him! what say cool or flop idea? 

That's an awesome Idea!! you spoke what was on my mind,,, I was thinking on the same lines, writing to sonia about SKY AT and his fans and well wishers!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vampire_diariessha1sarasingh86

sarasingh86 IF-Rockerz
sarasingh86
sarasingh86

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sha1

Hey guys! i am thinking of something now it could be a cool idea or flop idea so lemme know. So we know we have two AT's and gazillions post's about sky which i am sure he might or might not be able to go through all at once so i was hoping to make a compilation or summary of messages for sky to read sort of a reflection of how we felt sky rocked the show-I want to make this compilation based on post's made by all sky fans on this AT and previous page- OR u guys can just PM me a message to put in for sky and we can all then request Sonia to forward that summarized messages to Sky BABA! it would be nice for him to know his well wishers are stretched out all the way to north america-to europe-to middle east :) so this something sky can read on when ever he comes out of the big boss house and know that there are people out there who loved his stay in the house and watched the show only because of him! what say cool or flop idea? 

Its a cool idea.. Great thought.Lets do  that. I think we should make separate AT for taht where we will just leave messages for him..and post his cool  pics(or pics u made during BB) n stuff. what say???

vampire_diariesvinit_mittalsha1

vinit_mittal Senior Member
vinit_mittal
vinit_mittal

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Looks like everyone might face nomination this week. that means Sky will need our support. . from my side  I'll send at least 50 sms for sky. 

Edited by vinit_mittal - 25 December 2011 at 2:22pm

vampire_diariessha1sarasingh86

sarasingh86 IF-Rockerz
sarasingh86
sarasingh86

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vinit_mittal

Looks like everyone might face nomination this week. that means Sky will need our support. . from my side  I'll send at least 50 sms for sky. 

Hanji..Plz do that guys..I can't do that. since I m out of India.
Having said that he is  already winner now BB n creative team can do whatever they want to do...fake eviction or whatever..sky baba has proved his point
Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vampire_diariessha1

akhl IF-Rockerz
akhl
akhl

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
I am in India, so I will also send many smses to him.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vampire_diariesvinit_mittalsha1sarasingh86

papia Goldie
papia
papia

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
I have actually left BB since I think there is no hope for SKY to win the show now as it is already fixed that they will make Mahke winner.
I also stopped watching the show and rarely visited this forum as people continuously bash SKY without any genuine reason and I am tired of defending him.

But still my wishes will be always with SKY whether he wins or loose.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vampire_diaries

Go to top