.:*~*:. SKY-ENTERTAINER AND CHARMER-AT-2! .:*~*:. - Page 70

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by sha1

JUST A REMINDER TO ALL my Sky's AT members i will encourage you to participate in this summarized reflection on sky's BB journey that we are preparing for him to read. No rush, you guys have time- it's just the final eviction is happening this week and we never know- so do be mindful of that and share your messages as per the out line below 😊 

SO HERE IS HOW WE ARE GONNA DO IT 

We are going to have until a day before Akhri farman episode's time to submit out those messages to this AT thread which is Friday 30th cause god forbid if things don't go well for us all- this would need to be ready for our sky baba to read. ( I feel like another page on this forum will bring sky bashers on it and we wont be able to stop them from posting all the trash they will write) So here is a list of divisions 

Sky's Bindaas Baadshaa's speak their minds about...

* Sky's infamous fights with mahek -

* Shradha's BEEP  gali to sky-

* Sky's Tashan in Akhri farman episodes- 

* Sky and Sid bhai bhai na raha- 

* Sky's ROSY avatar!-

* Sky's and Madhu didi/ Family re-union episode-

* Sky's MOST MAST MASTI MOMENTS-

* Sky's thought of leaving the show- 

* Sky's stay in big boss 5 in a nutshell!- 

Post your messages to these points afresh by copy pasting these points as a new message so ur able to edit it later on in the week (U dont have to answer to every point its ur wish)  Also u have the option to add ur name/ IF id but please do say from where like i am from canada respectively. Once posted here on friday i will combine all those messages on this AT under one message board and request sonia to share those messages with sky!

Do make sure that the messages aren't too long also remember we do encourage healthy constructive criticism but be aware after all these are intended to show sky how much we love him so more Appreciation folks ;)  

My answers are posted on page 84 if u guys wanted to get a jest of how the messages will be complied ðŸ˜Š
Edited by sha1 - 12 years ago
Love Akashdeep, he def ROCKS!
Originally posted by -Diya-

Love Akashdeep, he def ROCKS!

Welcome Diya! your now an official Sky the charmer's Bindaas Baadsha! 
Originally posted by HiphopStahKiran

Koi hai ji?

LOL hai - magar on and off- Too much dirt happening on this forum at the time ðŸ¤¢
Originally posted by sha1

LOL hai - magar on and off- Too much dirt happening on this forum at the time ðŸ¤¢

Whats happened?
Originally posted by Dew-9

Whats happened?

Aren't u reading the kind of post's going up! there is no healthy discussion anywhere on the forum plain bashing. 
Hope Sky stays back this week fighting against all the odds.  ðŸ˜Š

My blood just boils when I see Mahek bitch behind Sky's back with her two chamchas.  What are they doing other than saying bad things about Sky?  lol the talk of steroids was hilarious, injection maarne se body bantha hai as per Sid lol ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by sree421

Hope Sky stays back this week fighting against all the odds.  ðŸ˜Š

My blood just boils when I see Mahek bitch behind Sky's back with her two chamchas.  What are they doing other than saying bad things about Sky?  lol the talk of steroids was hilarious, injection maarne se body bantha hai as per Sid lol ðŸ˜†

True! i can't handle the trash talk they do behind his back too! i can't bear looking at mahek's face to be honest ðŸ¤¢ she oozes so much unhealthy attitude and negativity. Sky baba does have to beat the odds AND HE HAS TOO! for the sake of his followers!!! i just want him to stay till the finale! can't imagine a finale week to the show without the ONLY ENTERTAINER in the house! apart from that he has been INTEGRAL in shaping this show! 
Originally posted by sree421

Hope Sky stays back this week fighting against all the odds. 😊

My blood just boils when I see Mahek bitch behind Sky's back with her two chamchas. What are they doing other than saying bad things about Sky? lol the talk of steroids was hilarious, injection maarne se body bantha hai as per Sid lol 😆
Agreed. I hope mehek fans can see her true colours. Hats off to sky for not taking any fights with this evil lady and not giving any chance of fake rona dhona.
Hope Sky reaches finals keep voting guys !!!