.:*~*:. SKY-ENTERTAINER AND CHARMER-AT-2! .:*~*:. - Page 69

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by sonya85

Hey sara, haven't seen you online for a while. Hope you had fun on your b'day ๐Ÿ˜Š

I just caught a glimpse of the update, and it looks like sky's been given another secret task. Could be fun..lol...

For real? do we know wht secret task? where did u read this synopsis? 
^^ It's in today's 'daily discussion', not sure about the details of the task. But Im off to watch the epi now, so I'll report back on that...
aite i am off to do the same! be back soon! ๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by sha1

Mahek's continues the women card by repeating the point again- that what is happening to the women in this show. She really didn't care when Sunny felt uncomfortable with amar- Moreover she tried to justify it by saying if she had a problem with kissing then why wud she let sky kiss her hands- Then comes her epic dialogue "Agar mujhe gobi pasand nahi hai to mujhe amar ke haath se bhi nahi pasand or sky ke bhi" Uh first hats off for this women to compare and indecent and insensitive act to food! who says sunny doesn't like to be hugged or kissed? but who she allows for to do this is her sole choice! it doesn't matter whether a women is a prostitute or domestic wife- WHEN SHE SAYS NO- IT MEANS NO. BUT women like mahek chahal who are fake torch bearers of women's integrity are so apparently hyprocritical when they are quick to dismiss another womens concern but heighten their own! Mahek also was seen consoling amar in the sneak peak even after seeing the way he behaved with PM- Another women but her stake with sky is still rock solid as it was despite many efforts made by SKY! how much further proof does one need to see the game being played not just by mahek but by big people who support her! ARGGH!!!!!!! 

Wow man loved your speech, I so wish you had the chance to say all this on T.V, it would be so cool. some great points you have made, nice one
BACK and WATCHED THE SHOW! amazing episode! i don't know why SKY is given another secret task! what could be the purpose of that? u guys think anything special coming out of this one or again some lame bonus points? Regardless his naughty school kid act was so much FUN! i just hope he is successful at it! nevertheless the episode showed how sky went up to amar when he was in shock to support him While mahek and sid chose to hide in the washroom and bitch about SKY! my goodness can this women ever change!? have we heard sky bitching about mahek every since she came in the house? 

Also did u guys see how she was questioning sky's opinion about favoritism! I loved sky's answer to her! she is so negative- i get worried for sky every-time she starts talking to him. 

JUHI JUHI JUHI- Man sky is a gem of a friend and for you to doubt him- all i can say is SHAME ON YOU.  so what kind of "ghatna's" do we think sky will be given to chose from? ๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by sha1 - 12 years ago

So what clipping are BB team going to show for sky?- Him speaking of amar being out of work? or his fights with mahek about the mooh? 

To be honest he jus said to her "tumne bola tumhe kuch kaam vaam karana hai" neva actually taunted her for her face needing to be fixed or spoke about her accident so even if they do show that clip then ther's nothing to worry about, on the other hand it might just make mehak look bad cus she actually accused him for taunting about her face needs fixing and stuff. You know what i mean?
Originally posted by Dew-9

To be honest he jus said to her "tumne bola tumhe kuch kaam vaam karana hai" neva actually taunted her for her face needing to be fixed or spoke about her accident so even if they do show that clip then ther's nothing to worry about, on the other hand it might just make mehak look bad cus she actually accused him for taunting about her face needs fixing and stuff. You know what i mean?

True mate but we all knew he was leaning towards meaning that- But never said it- Moreover i never found it that bad of a comment until mahek added the spice of the SOB STORY of her accident. Which made it look worse- i hope if they show this they show it all SO people in the house see mahek's DQ reaction too! 
Edited by sha1 - 12 years ago

True mate but we all knew he was leaning towards meaning that- But never said it- Moreover i never found it that bad of a comment until mahek added the spice of the SOB STORY of her accident. Which made it look worse- i hope if they show this they show it all SO people in the house see mahek's DQ reaction too! 

That's true, I didn't even know about it until mahek proclaimed it ๐Ÿ˜•. I guess she wanted it to be known.
sky and juhi friendship bond got stronger๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...amar,sid and mahek tried to shake sky but it didn;t worked๐Ÿ˜†...full marks to sky for loyal  friendship ๐Ÿ˜Š 
Originally posted by fire_gun

sky and juhi friendship bond got stronger๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...amar,sid and mahek tried to shake sky but it didn;t worked๐Ÿ˜†...full marks to sky for loyal  friendship ๐Ÿ˜Š 

Yeah juhi chose a good one. I wonder what options the rest will have.