Bigg Boss Season 5

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

.:*~*:. SKY-ENTERTAINER AND CHARMER-AT-2! .:*~*:. (Page 68)

sonya85 Senior Member
sonya85
sonya85

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sha1

Originally posted by sonya85

Originally posted by shahzur2010

LOL Funny how some need constant reminders that this is an AT. Why it seems to bother people so much who others choose to support is beyond me. Just relax, and continue to support who ever you wish. No need to feel insecure in the process Smile

True but its understood why this member had to come over to this thread- After all this is where all the FUN IS AT!!!!!! Dancing LOL

Lol, it seems huh? Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sha1sarasingh86

sha1 IF-Dazzler
sha1
sha1

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Balbir_Goa

Originally posted by Snehabr

Originally posted by Omnipotent_Taco

Because you have made enough personal attacks on her already in other threads!! Dead
don't take this personal!! Stop bashing her and Sky!! And remember this is SKY AT!!

Relax Sneha. I have not made a single derogatory post in this thread because I know it's a fan thread.

Lighten up. I came here in jest.

No worries...you are welcome here!! as we always welcome anyone to sky's world!!
I just reminded a simple AT rule as I do to all the member who visit for the first time!! Wink

Keep it cool and stay cool - Sky baba's motto!! (from today's epi)

Hey guys do u know how i can get my name on that list in first page who do i contact anyone know?

Heyyy!!!!!! welcome welcome welcome! i have added ur name on the list! ur officially one of sky's bindaas baadshaa!!!!!
sha1 IF-Dazzler
sha1
sha1

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
Ok guys todays episode i loved sky's bashing dialogue to amar! BUT- i also felt that it was a little un-fair on amar- cause sunny should have been more stern in her admittance to amar about her discomfort with him. Also i don't know about u guys but i felt that in today's aakhri farman sanju baba was pissed off at sky and he was trying to be neutral. I felt the warmth for sky was missing at sanju baba's end. But again i commend sky to stand his ground and justify his reasoning infront of sanju for all the allegations and questions thats were raised during the show. 

Mahek is back and we know next week is a sensitve week for sky- If sky gets nominated for eviction- i hate to say this but looking at how salman sanju and the show is turning out i have a feeling he will go Disapprove. what do u guys think?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sonya85vampire_diariessarasingh86Coldplaying

Isa_Rahman IF-Sizzlerz
Isa_Rahman
Isa_Rahman

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 4:27pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Omnipotent_Taco

[QUOTE=Snehabr]Because you have made enough personal attacks on her already in other threads!! Dead
don't take this personal!! Stop bashing her and Sky!! And remember this is SKY AT!!

Relax Sneha. I have not made a single derogatory post in this thread because I know it's a fan thread.

Lighten up. I came here in jest.

No worries...you are welcome here!! as we always welcome anyone to sky's world!!
I just reminded a simple AT rule as I do to all the member who visit for the first time!! Wink

Hey guys do u know how i can get my name on that list in first page who do i contact anyone know?

Heyyy!!!!!! welcome welcome welcome! i have added ur name on the list! ur officially one of sky's bindaas baadshaa!!!!!

Ok thanks

Isa_Rahman IF-Sizzlerz
Isa_Rahman
Isa_Rahman

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 4:28pm | IP Logged

Ok guys todays episode i loved sky's bashing dialogue to amar! BUT- i also felt that it was a little un-fair on amar- cause sunny should have been more stern in her admittance to amar about her discomfort with him. Also i don't know about u guys but i felt that in today's aakhri farman sanju baba was pissed off at sky and he was trying to be neutral. I felt the warmth for sky was missing at sanju baba's end. But again i commend sky to stand his ground and justify his reasoning infront of sanju for all the allegations and questions thats were raised during the show. 

Mahek is back and we know next week is a sensitve week for sky- If sky gets nominated for eviction- i hate to say this but looking at how salman sanju and the show is turning out i have a feeling he will go Disapprove. what do u guys think?

Guys i have a feeling that Sid the kid might be out next week because analyze it closely all Mahek fans voted for him now she is back they will vote her in bucket loads so sid will have less votes meaning say bye bye to him !!! whatu think guys?
Coldplaying IF-Rockerz
Coldplaying
Coldplaying

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 4:29pm | IP Logged

yes i agree,everything looks scripted,i guess sky baba will be evicted next week.this might be their plan.

sha1sarasingh86

sha1 IF-Dazzler
sha1
sha1

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 4:31pm | IP Logged

Guys i have a feeling that Sid the kid might be out next week because analyze it closely all Mahek fans voted for him now she is back they will vote her in bucket loads so sid will have less votes meaning say bye bye to him !!! whatu think guys?

Yeah lekin- mahek won't be nominated for eviction next week so the fan's will vote for sid- cause after mahek goes in the house- Sid and her will be walking around in a duo like jay veeru LOL toh yea sid will get nominated and but sky might get evicted- SO LETS ALL MENTALLY PREPARE AND GEAR UP FOR VOTING FOR SKY! Wink
sonya85 Senior Member
sonya85
sonya85

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hardyboy09

yes i agree,everything looks scripted,i guess sky baba will be evicted next week.this might be their plan.

Guys I was already convinced this show was rigged by the time mahek's re-entry was confirmed before voting her back in even took place Confused. However, it doesn't mean he can't go out with a bang! and I sure hope he does Wink Hahaha (sky style, lol)

sha1sarasingh86

Go to top