Bigg Boss Season 5

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

.:*~*:. SKY-ENTERTAINER AND CHARMER-AT-2! .:*~*:. (Page 66)

-Moderator- Goldie
-Moderator-
-Moderator-

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 5:22am | IP Logged
I think Mehak is clearly double faced and now using Sky as an excuse to gain sympathy.

After lunch in confession room, both sky n mehak patched up and infact next day Mehak was all friends with sky laughing at his jokes. They didn't have any fight after that.

So now where is the question of settling scores or calling sky evil ? She is making these statements to gain attention and sympathy.  Moreover Mehak is confirmed finalist coz she is safe from next weeks nomination coz she just entered the house and that takes her directly into finals. ..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sonya85vampire_diariessha1sarasingh86IsmaailMithiBanifire_gun

Snehabr Goldie
Snehabr
Snehabr

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Moderator-

I think Mehak is clearly double faced and now using Sky as an excuse to gain sympathy.

After lunch in confession room, both sky n mehak patched up and infact next day Mehak was all friends with sky laughing at his jokes. They didn't have any fight after that.

So now where is the question of settling scores or calling sky evil ? She is making these statements to gain attention and sympathy.  Moreover Mehak is confirmed finalist coz she is safe from next weeks nomination coz she just entered the house and that takes her directly into finals. ..

Exactly...BB and rest of production house think we are all fools watching the show!!
Its just another drama of the drama queen!! I was also wondering...what settling score is she talking about?? That means the patch she made while in BB house was complete fake...I wish we could reach someone in the production house and tell them not to fool around with audience..as we all know that the show is rigged.. Its quite evident she was evicted to clear Salman's name...no other reason!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vampire_diaries-Moderator-sha1sarasingh86fire_gun

-Moderator- Goldie
-Moderator-
-Moderator-

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Snehabr

Exactly...BB and rest of production house think we are all fools watching the show!!
Its just another drama of the drama queen!! I was also wondering...what settling score is she talking about?? That means the patch she made while in BB house was complete fake...I wish we could reach someone in the production house and tell them not to fool around with audience..as we all know that the show is rigged.. Its quite evident she was evicted to clear Salman's name...no other reason!!

Yes. Without sky, Mehak can not win this show. It looks like she already entered the house and now will continue to instigate others in her subtle ways and "Sachhai ki murat" dialogues. Without doing much, she got a free ticket to finale. How lucky is she ? :P

As soon as she enters the house, i am sure everyone will guess salman's role into her re-entry . They all will figure out that production house have fooled them and winner is already pre-planned.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vampire_diariessha1sarasingh86Ismaailfire_gun

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 5:45am | IP Logged

Yes. Without sky, Mehak can not win this show. It looks like she already entered the house and now will continue to instigate others in her subtle ways and "Sachhai ki murat" dialogues. Without doing much, she got a free ticket to finale. How lucky is she ? :P

As soon as she enters the house, i am sure everyone will guess salman's role into her re-entry . They all will figure out that production house have fooled them and winner is already pre-planned.
if i remove sky fights then mehak has nothing done house some like like we can call  entertainment ...she was instantiating people  for fights by taunts

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vampire_diariessarasingh86IsmaailMithiBani

skyrulez Goldie
skyrulez
skyrulez

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 5:45am | IP Logged
this show is so fakeee...MAHEK drama queen using SKY!!!  shame on BB 5!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vampire_diariessha1sarasingh86

Snehabr Goldie
Snehabr
Snehabr

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fire_gun

if i remove sky fights then mehak has nothing done house some like like we can call  entertainment ...she was instantiating people  for fights by taunts

She is zero entertainment...all she has done is that horrendous make-up...always with a brush and a mirror...and following people to pick on a fight!! PM was atleast innovative...this DQ is just the same old repeat telecast of Sacchai ka murti!! She didn't have anything else to say either!! BB should realize...we know BB is scripted and all is planned!!
I would love it...if Sky completely ignores her this time...and considers her non-existant!! I wonder what she will do??

Edited by Snehabr - 24 December 2011 at 7:25am

sonya85 Senior Member
sonya85
sonya85

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sha1

Originally posted by sonya85

^^^ Sky in the drag avatar was hilarious. He really gets into character ROFL. He's too much... up for anything LOL. That was the highlight of today's epi.

i thought the same too- had much fun meeting rosy today! hope she comes back every now and then. 

Btw i am really hoping that sky completes his secret task successfully but i saw in the uncensored video that he recited his poem in the morning? is that acceptable?

here's the link 

http://biggboss.in.com/season-5-videos/chaan-chupa-badal-mein-day-81-uncensored-2-3595.html#top

Lol. I wasn't able to watch the epi yesterday...been busy. But I read the update, and it seems he succeeded with the task Clap. This should save him from next weeks nomination, he was already saved this week.

Are sky and sid on speaking terms again? Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sha1sarasingh86

Snehabr Goldie
Snehabr
Snehabr

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 6:01am | IP Logged

I am sure they already know!! I appreciate Sky as he has the guts to tell "mein salman bhai ke liye show mein nahi aaya hu"!! Everyone else is too sissy to even open their mouths!!

Go to top