Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonya85 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: sha1

GUYS i watched the episode and MAN DID I LOVE THE THE TWISTS AND TURNS OF LINGO that big boss had to do to get sky to stay!!!! i really wanted big boss to apologize and so his staying back could have been justified further BUT C'mon even sky knows that he is too close to the finale to leave and now that big boss framed the justification for salman and sanju's taunts as "JUHI" interpretation and then later told juhi that she is the "Sound" mind who maintains the house's environment WE KNOW how much big boss has to do to keep the show running.

MOREOVER i loved it when amar's lie was caught RED HANDED by sky! and thank goodness mahek didn't manipulate the truth and said that she never said any such thing BUT then i remember this uncensored video- http://biggboss.in.com/season-5-videos/main-nahi-darti-uss-idiot-sky-se-day-46-uncensored-3-2177.html#top - where mahek spoke about sky's gf- it seemed like she was going on that tangent and BB edited it out? ðŸ˜•. Regardless i was happy that amar realized his mistake and apologized to sky. I am waiting for salman and sanjay dutt's explanation now! 

AND THE BEST PART was how un-affected sky was with mahek's entrance back in the show. I mean there could be 2 sides to this Sky being as intelligent he is- knew this was always a possibility hence no care OR sky being the bindaas chillaxed person he is didn't give a damn!

😆 for sure he knew by the point she shook his hand and handed him a present. He just placed it on the table and proceeded towards the garden area lol...
sha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Snehabr

That's an awesome Idea!! you spoke what was on my mind,,, I was thinking on the same lines, writing to sonia about SKY AT and his fans and well wishers!!

Awesome! SO guys this is what i am thinking how about like sara said we create a page where every sky AT member can put one message not too long for sky to read about several highlighted situations in the house. Such as for example

Sky's MASTI Best moments!- Fan's take on it?

- I found your FREAKKIN BUZZ OFF BABAYY to mahek ultra fabulous! beats spare me ANY DAY! (Sha1- Canada)

- I found your PM's spare me acting super hillarious!!!! (Snehabr- ?)    

- Found your kalle hai to kya hua dilwale hai act the best! ( Sonya85- ?) 

Sky's Fight with mahek- Fan's take on it?...

Sky's sisters madhu appearence/Family re-union episode- Fan's take on it?...

Sky's fight with Shraddha- Fan's take on it?... 

etc etc...So U'all see how i want to form these messages? this way sky can get a gest of his well wishers opinion on several highlights of his run through the show! ALSO he can get some constructive criticism as well. what say? should we start this page then? 😉 
Edited by sha1 - 12 years ago
Mayhemensues thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@ sha1
yes please!
What an absolutely delightful thought!Edited by Mayhemensues - 12 years ago
sha1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Freaking.Buzzof

start voting for out sky baba,we need him to get highest votes this week,i have started voting him,vote him as much as u can.

AWESOME! Yes i want to make a plea to all my sky supporting friends in INDIA! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE VOTE FOR HIM! don't get discouraged by the claims of rigged show- Cause we can't take a chance at all!  
sha1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mayhemensues

@ sha1
yes please!
What an absolutely delightful though!

YEA! great i am working on it now- So stay tuned on this AT for updates about it! and we will all request Sonia to share it with SKY ðŸ˜Š
sonya85 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Awesome! SO guys this is what i am thinking how about like sara said we create a page where every sky AT member can put one message not too long for sky to read about several highlighted situations in the house. Such as for example

Sky's MASTI Best moments!- Fan's take on it?

- I found your FREAKKIN BUZZ OFF BABAYY to mahek ultra fabulous! beats spare me ANY DAY! (Sha1- Canada)

- I found your PM's spare me acting super hillarious!!!! (Snehabr- ?)    

- Found your kalle hai to kya hua dilwale hai act the best! ( Sonya85- ?) 

Sky's Fight with mahek- Fan's take on it?...

Sky's sisters madhu appearence/Family re-union episode- Fan's take on it?...

Sky's fight with Shraddha- Fan's take on it?... 

etc etc...So U'all see how i want to form these messages? this way sky can get a gest of his well wishers opinion on several highlights of his run through the show! ALSO he can get some constructive criticism as well. what say? should we start this page then? 😉 

Great idea, I like the idea of it being divided by memorable events. I also agree with it being ONLY for AT members. I for one will absolutely give my honest opinion on different matters, so it won't all be positive, but it'll definitely be constructive. But of course many praises for the shear entertainment factor ðŸ˜ƒ
Edited by sonya85 - 12 years ago
Mayhemensues thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

YEA! great i am working on it now- So stay tuned on this AT for updates about it! and we will all request Sonia to share it with SKY😊

done deal:)
i am pretty sure sonia will oblige too,
can't hardly wait!
P.s Keep up the good work u guys,u really are some
helluva ppl *tons of goodwill and respect*
Bollybiz101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I'm an ardent Juhi -Sky fan and disgusted of the way Bigg Boss productions are playing with ppls lives. I'm so freaking angry. The sole reason y they didn't open the gate today for Sky because they can't do the mahek thing without Sky being there. Otherwise from the way Salman and Sanjay was talking they shud open the gate at once. They weren't expecting that from Sky today.

And y they didn't show BBs convo wd Juhi anywhere cs he said some big lump of shit (excuse the language) . If these three pack their bags and go there's no show for BB productions. They need these three to portray negatively to make mahek win. Does COLORS think the viewers are idiots?

Mahek was like" I dont know what Mr.Khan ws talking about" when Sky asked her about it. sabko ullu banarahe he yaha.  She's there with a script and she wants Sky there to play it. I get the feeling Mahek will slowly convince Sunny and get her in their group.

be ready guys Bigg Boss will keep ruining their images as much as they can in the cuming weeks and u guys keep supporting your favourite s much as u can. Write to the channel and make them know that we know about their disgusting plans. Sky will get shocked to see how much BB has played wd him them to favour their woman. He can even take legal actions against the channel. I'm in full support

sha1 thumbnail
All right guys i've come up with a few divisions based on major events and people in the show and this way we can come up with our messages-  I AM OPEN TO SUGGESTION TO ADD or DELETE so please let me know. Also there is a section where u can describe ur opinion of sky in nutshell in BB5 and u can talk about things left out in those divisions. 

SO HERE IS HOW WE ARE GONNA DO IT. 

We are going to have until a day before Akhri farman episode's time to submit out those messages to this AT thread which is Friday 30th cause god forbid if things don't go well for us all- this would need to be ready for our sky baba to read. ( I feel like another page on this forum will bring sky bashers on it and we wont be able to stop them from posting all the trash they will write) So here is a list of divisions 

Sky's Bindaas Baadshaa's speak their minds about...

* Sky's infamous fights with mahek -

* Shradha's BEEP  gali to sky-

* Sky's Tashan in Akhri farman episodes- 

* Sky and Sid bhai bhai na raha- 

* Sky's ROSY avatar!-

* Sky's and Madhu didi/ Family re-union episode-

* Sky's MOST MAST MASTI MOMENTS-

* Sky's thought of leaving the show- 

* Sky's stay in big boss 5 in a nutshell!- 

Post your messages to these points afresh by copy pasting these points as a new message so ur able to edit it later on in the week until friday also u have the option to add ur name/ IF id but please do say from where like i am from canada respectively. Once posted here on friday i will combine all those messages on this AT under one message board and ask sonia to share those messages with sky!

what say guys? 

Do make sure that the messages aren't too long so be economical in ur word choice and try not to be repetitive in ur messages to him. Remember we do encourage healthy constructive criticism but be aware after all these are intended to show sky how much we love him so more Appreciation folks ;)  

I will be posting my answers shortly after this post. So follow up guys! 
sha1 thumbnail

SO here's my go at this ðŸ˜‰

Sky's infamous fights with mahek -

No doubt the first fight turned out to be ugly- BUT i saw how mahek's attitude instigated ur anger to further worsen the situation. Moreover, the fact that she picked up the same fight with u yet again the next day and time and time again spoke volumes about her gender card strategies in the show. As your well wisher i wish you to continue to be honest but also maintain modesty in your honesty :) (Sha1- CANADA)  

Shradha's BEEP  gali to sky-

Totally UN-REQUIRED! i was confused as to why she jumped in to a conversation you were having with mahek at the time and then give you gaali for it? regardless i am glad you took the stern step of letting big boss know something had to be done and glad that shradhha heard it from big boss BIG TIME. (Sha1- CANADA)

Sky's Tashan in Akhri farman episodes- 

Every time an Akhri farman aired i always commended your ability to justify your point to the host despite their several allegations and insinuations. SKY you never seemed intimidated by their stature and power unlike others who seemed quick to agree or dismiss any point or opinions encouraged by the hosts. (Sha1- CANADA)

Sky and Sid bhai bhai na raha- 

Kisko bhai banaya?! honestly Sid did not deserve your brotherhood. His change overnight after being yelled at and insulted on national TV was the reason too apparent for turning his back against you and forgetting all that you have done for him. Sid is still growing up and sky you need to stop reacting to people like sid who aren't "ABLE" to understand what wrong they are doing. (Sha1- CANADA)

Sky's ROSY avatar!-

ROSYY!!!!!! ohh my darlingg! hehe rosy was a lot of fun! really hilarious!! but honestly sky THANK GOD UR A MAN!  ;D (Sha1- CANADA)

Sky's and Madhu didi/ Family re-union episode-

Madhu didi has become a celebrity on our Sky appreciation thread!!! not only is she gorgeous looking but even more beautiful as a person! she came in with the message of love and friendship Unlike sid's mom who sadly did the opposite. (Sha1- CANADA)

Sky's MOST MAST MASTI MOMENTS-

Oh my there were so many!!! but my most favorite was your FREAKKIN BUZZ OFF BABYY!!! to mahek - that has become an end note comment to any unjust conversation on this forum and it works damn WELL! ;D (Sha1- CANADA)

Sky's thought of leaving the show- 

I have to be honest every time you said that my heart sank- cause i watched the show for you! moreover i didn't like how salman and sanju threw those taunts about you leaving the show but i am glad you stayed back and allowed many like me to  enjoy watching your presence in the house :) (Sha1- CANADA)

Sky's stay in big boss 5 in a nutshell!- 

BOMBASTIC! have watched many big boss season so far but never found a DABANGG personality like you! loved your stay in the house all your little and big shararate and masti! loved your honesty-loved you loyalty towards your friends- loved the many shades of you sky baba! but hands down my most favorite shade was the naughty- funny sky! keep it up akash! no matter what u will ALWAYS have a well wisher in me! : ) (Sha1- CANADA)