Bigg Boss Season 5

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

.:*~*:. SKY-ENTERTAINER AND CHARMER-AT-2! .:*~*:. (Page 62)

sarasingh86 IF-Rockerz
sarasingh86
sarasingh86

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
@Radhajee  - Yup he is looking really preety even being a girl..lolz...Alrighty see u all later..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Radhajee

Radhajee IF-Dazzler
Radhajee
Radhajee

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarasingh86

@Radhajee  - Yup he is looking really preety even being a girl..lolz...Alrighty see u all later..

haan na..lol...see ya around jee LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sarasingh86

Coldplaying IF-Rockerz
Coldplaying
Coldplaying

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
guys today's episode is must watch,u will laugh like hell,sky rocked today.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

annyacoolvinit_mittalsree421Radhajeesarasingh86VintageWine

askneel Newbie
askneel
askneel

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Made my blood boil when Sid and Amar said Sky is out next week in one of the uncensored vids. I think Salman and bigg boss would leave no stone unturned to make that happen with hook or crook. The blatant bias with which this joke of a show has tried to undercut everything he does via selective editing/deliberate demoralization is pathetic. They are not even trying to present a false pretense of even handedness anymore. Mehek will come in and try to provoke him again (with all her "revenge" talk she's been indulging in). I hope once he gets out he destroys sid/mehek axis of evil. I don't know how things work in India but if criminal khan were to prevent him from ever getting work he should make it his life's mission like a solider fighting tyranny to seek,expose and defeat him.
Come to think of it the only reason Bigg boss tried to get Mehek and Sky back together is because Sky said he will summon a press conference and expose her, further stating that he is a "psycho" when it comes to these matters. I hope he does that with aplomb after all the evil she has spewed about him in the media.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Radhajeesha1sarasingh86VintageWine

sha1 IF-Dazzler
sha1
sha1

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by askneel

Made my blood boil when Sid and Amar said Sky is out next week in one of the uncensored vids. I think Salman and bigg boss would leave no stone unturned to make that happen with hook or crook. The blatant bias with which this joke of a show has tried to undercut everything he does via selective editing/deliberate demoralization is pathetic. They are not even trying to present a false pretense of even handedness anymore. Mehek will come in and try to provoke him again (with all her "revenge" talk she's been indulging in). I hope once he gets out he destroys sid/mehek axis of evil. I don't know how things work in India but if criminal khan were to prevent him from ever getting work he should make it his life's mission like a solider fighting tyranny to seek,expose and defeat him.
Come to think of it the only reason Bigg boss tried to get Mehek and Sky back together is because Sky said he will summon a press conference and expose her, further stating that he is a "psycho" when it comes to these matters. I hope he does that with aplomb after all the evil she has spewed about him in the media.

I can resonate the frustration ur feeling because of as u say blatant un-fair decisions being taken in big boss regarding mahek. But don't worry mate-Sky is a winner even with out that stupid trophy. Nevertheless i want him to bag in the crore too Wink even if he leaves next week or not- would it matter cause i think its apparent who is taking the trophy home Dead
sha1 IF-Dazzler
sha1
sha1

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
My take on todays episode was- that it was yet another BEST! sky drills amar- Amar becomes so insecure! Sid tried to talk to sky and goes up to shake his hand LOL. I like the look sky sported today! the hat wit black tee Wink. now the precap is showing some sky tough action again! this time I WANT TO SEE IT COME ROUGH! Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vinit_mittalsree421Radhajeesarasingh86

sha1 IF-Dazzler
sha1
sha1

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
Ready for more sky baba pics!! here's for the those who love our sky baba's long locks look! Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Radhajeesarasingh86

Isa_Rahman IF-Sizzlerz
Isa_Rahman
Isa_Rahman

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
i want to join both sky and mahek fan club as they are best entertainers how do i join this one? im new here sorry dont know.

Go to top