Bigg Boss Season 5

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

.:*~*:. SKY-ENTERTAINER AND CHARMER-AT-2! .:*~*:. (Page 51)

Tony_StraK786 IF-Addictz

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sha1sarasingh86

Coldplaying IF-Rockerz
Coldplaying
Coldplaying

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sha1

Originally posted by hardyboy09

I saw the episode today and LOVED THE FREAKKIN BUZZ OFF BABBY!!!! request in the fan mail! loved it!!!!! sigh...i want sky's masti back on the show. I can see he is feeling betrayed yet again by Amar but dont worry sky baba! we got ur back!!!!!!!! Wink
the drama queen is coming in few days,she will not let live our sky baba peacefully,will pick up fights for no reason,i just don't want sky to react and keep his calm,we love funny side of sky baba more.

Don't worry sky is intelligent and reads in to things well unless people go at him at attack mode- He has kept his cool before too when she was on to his case- I think if mahek run's behind sky again this will make mahek look real bad and will go in sky's favor. I don't know why but i feel like sid knows that mahek is coming back cause its not until just the last couple of days mahek is being mentioned by him a little more often- wht do u all think confession room mai BB team has prompted him about this?  
MAY BE,Who knows whats exactly happening inside the house,the show looks rigged to me and in mahek's favour,btw i loved sky's attitude today the way he said "Main yaha salman bhai ke liye thodi show karne aaya hu main yaha apne liye aaya hu"...this guy is the real dabangg and have got a killer attitude.

Edited by hardyboy09 - 21 December 2011 at 12:22pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jun786sha1sarasingh86

sha1 IF-Dazzler
sha1
sha1

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by annamunna

guy sky looking good today!!!!Smile

I know eh shervaani looks good on him! when he comes out we should all tell him when ever he gets married SHERVAANI IS A MUST! Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

annyacoolsarasingh86ColdplayingTony_StraK786

sha1 IF-Dazzler
sha1
sha1

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged

I saw the episode today and LOVED THE FREAKKIN BUZZ OFF BABBY!!!! request in the fan mail! loved it!!!!! sigh...i want sky's masti back on the show. I can see he is feeling betrayed yet again by Amar but dont worry sky baba! we got ur back!!!!!!!! Wink
the drama queen is coming in few days,she will not let live our sky baba peacefully,will pick up fights for no reason,i just don't want sky to react and keep his calm,we love funny side of sky baba more.

Don't worry sky is intelligent and reads in to things well unless people go at him at attack mode- He has kept his cool before too when she was on to his case- I think if mahek run's behind sky again this will make mahek look real bad and will go in sky's favor. I don't know why but i feel like sid knows that mahek is coming back cause its not until just the last couple of days mahek is being mentioned by him a little more often- wht do u all think confession room mai BB team has prompted him about this?  
MAY BE,Who knows whats exactly happening inside the house,the show looks rigged to me and in mahek's favour,btw i loved sky's attitude today the way he said "Main yaha salman bhai ke liye thodi show karne aaya hu main yaha apne liye aaya hu"...this guy is the real dabangg and have got a killer attitude.

DABANGG SKY!!! well said! Clap
vinit_mittal Senior Member
vinit_mittal
vinit_mittal

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged

the drama queen is coming in few days,she will not let live our sky baba peacefully,will pick up fights for no reason,i just don't want sky to react and keep his cool,we love funny side of sky baba more.

Fully Agreed with you bro.. DQ will try her best to provoke Sky to gain sympathy votes again. Hope Sky wont get provoked this time. I like his funny side.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sonya85sha1Coldplayingsarasingh86

Coldplaying IF-Rockerz
Coldplaying
Coldplaying

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged

I know eh shervaani looks good on him! when he comes out we should all tell him when ever he gets married SHERVAANI IS A MUST! Wink
he was looking like SRK  lol,i felt that,his voice is also  similar to srk.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sha1sarasingh86

sha1 IF-Dazzler
sha1
sha1

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged

he was looking like SRK  lol,i felt that,his voice is also  similar to srk.

Man sky can look real dashing and he could have played that angle on the show too (to gain more female fan following) but he didn't he is being himself and coping real well! just for now i am hating the idea of this DQ coming back- Its totally unfair and unwarranted!

Edited by sha1 - 21 December 2011 at 12:29pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Coldplaying

Coldplaying IF-Rockerz
Coldplaying
Coldplaying

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
chalo guys bye,jaate jaate ek shayari ho jaaye :D

Aye Chand Kuch DER ZamEEN Pe Aana
Aaj Ki Shab Un KE GhAr Ko Hai Jana
Nazuk Sa Dil Hai Unka Darwaza Bade Pyaar Se Khat Khatana 
Yaad Rakhna Wo Tum Se Bhi Zyada Khoobsurat Hai Bas Pyaar Se Un Ko Zara Choom Ke Aana. 

Edited by hardyboy09 - 21 December 2011 at 12:35pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

annyacoolsha1sarasingh86

Go to top