Bigg Boss Season 5

.:*~*:. SKY-ENTERTAINER AND CHARMER-AT-2! .:*~*:. - Page 30

sonia79_singh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Just read all comments on me in the threads on the competition forum..few things which i would like to clarify-

1) I am akash's friend from last 3 years
2) This is not a PR stunt we have hired a professional PR for him and all the articles that gets published through him are pasted on akahs's facebook fan page and now since last few days on his IF fan page
3)About me being his gf, even if i am, does that change my support and equation towards supporting him.I guess not
4)You all dont even know mahek personally and are being so good towards her, which i really really appreciate then why cant i support akash on a public forum who i know so well and is so close to my heart as a friend and more as a beautiful human being.

I think all this clarifications were very much needed so that this individual bashing stops and the concentration gets more diverted towards promoting your favourites. Be nice everyone, it doesn't take too much of an effort to be nice and sober and not use unwanted languages on a public forum.The only difference that it makes is that u are judged wrongly as a person that you are not. love always.god bless :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Snehabr thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sonia79_singh

Just read all comments on me in the threads on the competition forum..few things which i would like to clarify-

1) I am akash's friend from last 3 years
2) This is not a PR stunt we have hired a professional PR for him and all the articles that gets published through him are pasted on akahs's facebook fan page and now since last few days on his IF fan page
3)About me being his gf, even if i am, does that change my support and equation towards supporting him.I guess not
4)You all dont even know mahek personally and are being so good towards her, which i really really appreciate then why cant i support akash on a public forum who i know so well and is so close to my heart as a friend and more as a beautiful human being.

I think all this clarifications were very much needed so that this individual bashing stops and the concentration gets more diverted towards promoting your favourites. Be nice everyone, it doesn't take too much of an effort to be nice and sober and not use unwanted languages on a public forum.The only difference that it makes is that u are judged wrongly as a person that you are not. love always.god bless :)

Good post Sonia! This is what I told you about!! But its good that you clarified!!
All Sky fans and not Sky fans...please respect other's opinions!! and remember forum rules!!...Thank you!!
sonia79_singh thumbnail
Anything you wanna check about my identity then these are my id's to locate me-

facebook- type [email protected]

Twitter- Soniasin_forbes

sonia79_singh thumbnail
Anything you wanna check about my identity then these are my id's to locate me-

facebook- just type [email protected]

Twitter- Soniasin_forbes

Cheers :)
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

⭐️  MOVING TO POSITIVITY -- TALENTED SKY BABA⭐️ (JDJ)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhppaCThUmE&feature=relmfu[/YOUTUBE]
alexstar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
IS Sky's bday on October 29th or December 29th?? Confused😕
annyacool thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: alexstar

IS Sky's bday on October 29th or December 29th?? Confused😕

Its 29th Oct.
.Jen. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sky's b'day is 29th Oct

But i saw ppl on FB wishing him on 29th November also & 29th December also..😆
sha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Aite guys- one thing is for sure- sky needs all of our support to bring him through the winning so lets all get ready- could be that next week sky baba might be in nominations list to be evicted So lets all get those sms's going!!! 😉
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sha1

Aite guys- one thing is for sure- sky needs all of our support to bring him through the winning so lets all get ready- could be that next week sky baba might be in nominations list to be evicted So lets all get those sms's going!!! 😉

Can people outside India also Vote?😕