.:*~*:. SKY-ENTERTAINER AND CHARMER-AT-2! .:*~*:. - Page 117

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Snehabr

I dislike this comment!!
It is pro salman!! Salman is a host...He should behave like one!! As he did in the last season!! He did not react when Dolly was acting weird!! So its not OK... and we are not happy with his behavior this season!! I love him and am his fan...that doesn't mean I support every unethical and unprofessional behavior of my favorite star!! This time he interfered and it is not OK!!

Host should be neutral and should not guide anybody.i am sure if Salman not intervene we see different side of Sid.contestants changing sides by taking tips from host don't make sense at all.Than its not reality show because u never see real side of housemates.

What I think is that Bigg Boss has really used Sky for TRP's and at the same time targeted him.

Sky is honest to the core made 2 friends n 1 sister in this so called Mad house where rest of the contestant are always trying to look all genuine but they are all doing it for the camera which is very obvious.

About Salman Khan as a host sh'l know that there is a difference between being a Host and a Viewer. Host just cannot influence us Viewers to favour their own favorite contestant.

Not DONE.

Cheers.

Friends Acc to the rules , we cannot cross more than 150 pages . Here is link for  3rd AT .Plz  discuss your views about SKY baba in here :

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2657029

😃

Edited by sonia79_singh - 12 years ago
😆 Ops this is AT 2 n there is page limit in here.
😆Edited by sarasingh86 - 12 years ago