Bigg Boss Season 5

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

.:*~*:. SKY-ENTERTAINER AND CHARMER-AT-2! .:*~*:. (Page 142)

nishu786 IF-Sizzlerz
nishu786
nishu786

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Snehabr

Originally posted by ShimmerinShine

I seriously dont get it how does PB's  criticism make SKy's chances of winning the show slim ?? Ermm 
even otherwise he was / has been "labeled" evil ... so it really does not make any difference !!! 

Same here!! However since its not the votes but the hosts and production who decides the winner...it might affect!!... I guess that's what everyone is intending to say!!

obviously winner is decided by considering every factor...votes matters but channel & hosts(if they r powerful as salman) matters too...you can't blindly bash them & hope that they will not react.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vampire_diariessha1

sarasingh86 IF-Rockerz
sarasingh86
sarasingh86

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 3:45am | IP Logged

I seriously dont get it how does PB's  criticism make SKy's chances of winning the show slim ?? Ermm 
even otherwise he was / has been "labeled" evil ... so it really does not make any difference !!! 

Same here!! However since its not the votes but the hosts and production who decides the winner...it might affect!!... I guess that's what everyone is intending to say!!

Exactly thats the point. Thats why they say show is rigged somewhere.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vampire_diariessha1

Snehabr Goldie
Snehabr
Snehabr

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nishu786

obviously winner is decided by considering every factor...votes matters but channel & hosts(if they r powerful as salman) matters too...you can't blindly bash them & hope that they will not react.

True!! How is Sky responsible for what PB said!! He has no clue about that for sure...I can't believe hosts can be blind not to see that and influence it on the show!!

Edited by Snehabr - 04 January 2012 at 3:47am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vampire_diariessha1sarasingh86nishu786

sarasingh86 IF-Rockerz
sarasingh86
sarasingh86

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 4:00am | IP Logged

Originally posted by nishu786

True!! How is Sky responsible for what PB said!! He has no clue about that for sure...I can't believe hosts can be blind not to see that and influence it on the show!!

We all knew that its not at all  fair show the way things were going. But the thing is we are so helpless n can't do anything about it.Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vampire_diariessha1nishu786

Team_Sky Newbie
Team_Sky
Team_Sky

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Sonia-ji,

Reposting since my earlier post was lost some where back. I would like to know 2 things as of now from you.

1. What are Sky Baba's current readings of votes at the BB5? Is he leading all the way like last time or lagging behind? We all want to know this as it will help us understand how much more effort we need to put in to make it through for Sky.

2. You had earlier told that Siddharth would surely leave BB5 but there are no indications yet on yesterday's show. It was even more disappointing to see Siddharth in today's show as the clipping which was shown yesterday was that of night time. Have you presumed that since he comes from a poorer background as compared to others, he will take the money & leave.

Waiting for your reply.

Cheers.   Smile

Edited by Team_Sky - 04 January 2012 at 5:16am
ChunniBabu Goldie

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 5:10am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
vampire_diaries Senior Member

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 5:36am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
VintageWine IF-Sizzlerz
VintageWine
VintageWine

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 5:41am | IP Logged

Go to top