Bigg Boss Season 5

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

.:*~*:. SKY-ENTERTAINER AND CHARMER-AT-2! .:*~*:. (Page 136)

VintageWine IF-Sizzlerz
VintageWine
VintageWine

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maureen100001

Sonia ji just a friendly advice, what ur doing is destroying Sky's image. "Loyalty" is one of the key characteristics of him and ur taking it away from him. he'll never do that.
whatever issues u had wd PB u cud've taken the phone and talked wd her directly.
All these woman went thru a lot defending Sky. The only criticism they went thru from the hosts and the housemates were that they're support the wrong side. But neither of them left him to protect their votes.
Sky is an unconditional man, he an amazing person. Don't write these kinda things and make him look small.
PB may have gone over board with her comments about the hosts but u cud've spoken to her directly and made her understand.
By writing these stuff it looks like u have influence to inside authorities, and that doesn't look good on Sky.

Brilliantly said !! feel bad for Pb ... no fan of her's but still she has the right to state her POV ... I know she does go overboard  @ times.. but darn many felt that the host interfered too much ... so if the host taught she was yapping a lot ... call her on the show n confront her nah !! Wink

I wanna know Sky's reaction on this Tongue 

Btw  last nites' epi mahek was sayin Sky Sky bye bye Angry she sounded typical salman !!!  

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Team_SkySnehabrmaureen100001sha1sarasingh86

Coldplaying IF-Rockerz
Coldplaying
Coldplaying

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
sonia its a request plz don't bash pooja bedi here in this thread,coz i being a sky fan love pooja bedi,and sky loves her too,she was with sky in the house and is supporting sky even outside the house even after taking all that shit from mahek fans,that is called a true friend who stand by you even if the whole world is against you,and sky also knows this,so plz its a request don't bash her here.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

AmiableTeam_SkySnehabrmaureen100001sha1sarasingh86VintageWineIsmaail

Snehabr Goldie
Snehabr
Snehabr

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShimmerinShine

Originally posted by maureen100001

Sonia ji just a friendly advice, what ur doing is destroying Sky's image. "Loyalty" is one of the key characteristics of him and ur taking it away from him. he'll never do that.
whatever issues u had wd PB u cud've taken the phone and talked wd her directly.
All these woman went thru a lot defending Sky. The only criticism they went thru from the hosts and the housemates were that they're support the wrong side. But neither of them left him to protect their votes.
Sky is an unconditional man, he an amazing person. Don't write these kinda things and make him look small.
PB may have gone over board with her comments about the hosts but u cud've spoken to her directly and made her understand.
By writing these stuff it looks like u have influence to inside authorities, and that doesn't look good on Sky.

Brilliantly said !! feel bad for Pb ... no fan of her's but still she has the right to state her POV ... I know she does go overboard  @ times.. but darn many felt that the host interfered too much ... so if the host taught she was yapping a lot ... call her on the show n confront her nah !! Wink

Btw  last nites' epi mahek was sayin Sky Sky bye bye Angry she sounded typical salman !!!  

@maureen100001 ... I completely I agree with you!! ClapClapClap

We have seen Sky's loyalty towards his friends...whether one likes it or not and what so ever may be one's personal reason!! Sky has announced he will remain friends with PB forever and he will not appreciate and be happy about what happened to PB and her not being a part of finale!!

sarasingh86 IF-Rockerz
sarasingh86
sarasingh86

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 10:52pm | IP Logged

@BOLD  -  She don't have guts to say that on sky's face. And she talks how upfront she is.Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sha1

VintageWine IF-Sizzlerz
VintageWine
VintageWine

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarasingh86

\@BOLD  -  She don't have guts to say that on sky's face. And she talks how upfront she is.Ouch

I wish she says it n Sky has a solid tiff with her and sid  ... anyways he's labeled a villain ... something like Freakin buzzz offf epi should take place Big smile 

sha1

Snehabr Goldie
Snehabr
Snehabr

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 11:06pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sarasingh86

\@BOLD  -  She don't have guts to say that on sky's face. And she talks how upfront she is.Ouch

I wish she says it n Sky has a solid tiff with her and sid  ... anyways he's labeled a villain ... something like Freakin buzzz offf epi should take place Big smile 

Oh no...that's what she wants...footage.. I love it that Sky is ignoring her!! DQ needs footage hence the drama!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

annyacoolsha1sarasingh86VintageWine

annyacool Groupbie
annyacool
annyacool

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 11:22pm | IP Logged

Edited by annyacool - 03 January 2012 at 11:25pm
annyacool Groupbie
annyacool
annyacool

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Friends plz think once from Sonia's pov, I agree she is over protective for Salman, but she also mentioned the reason.And its for Sky's benefit, she is honest and not supporting Sky for his every wrong action.Now don't tell me that Sky was always right on BB, he is too much straight forward yaar and its creating problems for him only.

krazyb89

Go to top