Bigg Boss Season 5

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

.:*~*:. SKY-ENTERTAINER AND CHARMER-AT-2! .:*~*:. (Page 134)

papia Goldie
papia
papia

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maureen100001

Sonia ji just a friendly advice, what ur doing is destroying Sky's image. "Loyalty" is one of the key characteristics of him and ur taking it away from him. he'll never do that.
whatever issues u had wd PB u cud've taken the phone and talked wd her directly.
All these woman went thru a lot defending Sky. The only criticism they went thru from the hosts and the housemates were that they're support the wrong side. But neither of them left him to protect their votes.
Sky is an unconditional man, he an amazing person. Don't write these kinda things and make him look small.
PB may have gone over board with her comments about the hosts but u cud've spoken to her directly and made her understand.
By writing these stuff it looks like u have influence to inside authorities, and that doesn't look good on Sky.

I agree with you. People are making fun of your post Sonia ji. Please if you have some personal problem with PB then please solve it privately without posting your opinion about her because your personal clash is actually damaging SKY's image more and people are thinking that you have heavy influence on show.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Team_Sky

sarasingh86 IF-Rockerz
sarasingh86
sarasingh86

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Snehabr

[

I am neither a fan nor a hater of PB... but what she said about hosts wasn't entirely wrong... we have seen BB in the previous seasons too!! why such interference during this season!! Dolly was worst...but there was no interference!! Isnt that hypocrisy and show fixing?? I love Salman...But I still condemn him for being way too nosy in this season!!  I am kind of disappointed with you if you are the reason for doing this!! Coz no matter what PB was a contestant of BB5 and she had all rights to be part of the finale as other contestants..Its about being fair and professional!!. We expect hosts of any show to be professional...irrespective of their personal differences with whoever it is!! 
@ bold!! If you are doing this...its appreciated...but you should also choose the fair path... (don't take it personally)

P.S: we are public and celebrities should understand that our opinion should matter!! Most of us are disappointed about hosts interference!!

I completely agree with you sneha.Even I like salman but How unfair is this? If channel had any problems with what pooja was saying about the hosts, then they should have approached her first rather than banning. Its not done. In previous sesaon salman was fair and nobody said anything infact appreciated his hosting. But this season he was overtheboard and its not Pooja bedi who is saying this. Majority of audience is felling the same. But still even if Pooja bedi is wrong in this, banning is most unprofessional approach to tackle  this issue. This had further proved that BB creative team is taking decisions under that influence and  BB has  tarnished his  own credibility by doing this. Rest its best to choice right  n fair direction then to change yourself just out of fear of someone and thats what we like about sky. And once SKY is out, he will surely follow the righteous path.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Team_SkySnehabrsha1

Amiable Newbie
Amiable
Amiable

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
This was not da right way 2 tackle pooja bedi. sky baba wil definitly feel bad 4 pb.even yesterday he mentiond about pb as a great frnd.remember our sky baba is loyal frnd.
TYPE AND SEND SKY TO 56882

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Team_SkySnehabrVintageWine

sarasingh86 IF-Rockerz
sarasingh86
sarasingh86

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amiable

This was not da right way 2 tackle pooja bedi. sky baba wil definitly feel bad 4 pb.even yesterday he mentiond about pb as a great frnd.remember our sky baba is loyal frnd.
TYPE AND SEND SKY TO 56882

Your are right. There were several other ways  as well.. Now it is proved that BB is influenced big time by powerful people and as i said  has lost credibility.Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Team_Skysha1

sha1 IF-Dazzler
sha1
sha1

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hardyboy09

Originally posted by sha1

Originally posted by sonia79_singh

Originally posted by vinit_mittal

[QUOTE=sonia79_singh]From sonia singh to salman khan- "bhai see u at the finale, u got me back my self respect"..and the person on whom this article is written "You reap what you sow"- http://www.bollywoodchaska.com/news/Pooja-Bedi-asked-to-stay-away-from-Bigg-Boss-finale_9035.html

Aha.. Tongue It's you who made PB out of finale... Anyways good for Sky baba, He got such a caring friend..
[/QUOTE
common  sense..who was getting more mileage when PB was talking about Sky..of course her coz her names were coming in every punlication in bold letters and sky's name was almost non existing..sit back and think about it and u will know what i am intending to say :)..even PM has been asked to stay away from the finale..both only for the reason of the amount of bashing they did for salman khan all over the media ans social networking sites..]

I understand Sonia- It was at the back of my mind always- I guess PB's strategy wasn't right/
comeon yaar i didn't expected this atleast frm u,she had guts to stand up against salman,everyone knows salman destroys the career of those who comes in his hate list than too pb took a stand only for the sake of her friendship with sky,she is a good human being and always stands for what is ryt,plz i would request u all atleast don't bash her.

No one is bashing PB hardyboy09 We need to understand the sensitivity of the issue that sonia is talking about- We are all one team! TEAM SKY! if one of us in the process of promoting sky is taking away the limelight in PB's case it appears as though the media is talking about her and Mahek cuz of salman's allegations and sky is the one in loss both ends! 1- because he is not getting media time- and 2- Because if we agree that show is not all real then taking panga with the big shot is only ruining his chances to win the show- ALSO IF sky personally isn't saying anything against salman in the show (Which we know sky would if he felt it was wrong) then why PB is constantly taking his name along side bad mouthing salman. 

AGAIN I have am and will always like PB but like i said this time her strategy has gone astray- NOW if sonia decided to voice her opinion its her take on it- AS FOR US sky's well wishers from his AT lets not get carried away in this discussion CAUSE For me right now its important Sky's chances of winning are not spoiled! das all mate SO PLEASE VOTE in sky 56882 and don't pay attention to this PB wali topic for now.  

Edited by sha1 - 03 January 2012 at 7:58pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Team_Sky

sree421 Senior Member
sree421
sree421

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
Folks, let us end this PB topic for now...at least until the final day.  Time to inject some positive energy into Sky baba supporters.  Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AmiableTeam_SkySnehabrsha1sarasingh86

sarasingh86 IF-Rockerz
sarasingh86
sarasingh86

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
       OK guys moving back to positivity Look what I found on Youtube.
                                   SKY baba is rocking in Comedy circus

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Team_Skysree421papiaRadhajeesha1

sha1 IF-Dazzler
sha1
sha1

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
OMG GUYS i loved it when in todays episode sky threw a rock on mahek and she does exactly what sky wanted her to do- go to the washroom! too bad apna sky is tall and her eyes caught him! but honestly sky never leaves a chance to get his way! its that spirit we gotta commend! lol he didnt let mahek and sid sleep!!!!!! 

Edited by sha1 - 03 January 2012 at 8:12pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Team_Skysree421Radhajeesarasingh86

Go to top