.:*~*:. SKY-ENTERTAINER AND CHARMER-AT-2! .:*~*:. - Page 114

Posted: 12 years ago
Keep voting friends..send "SKY" on 56882...follow him on twitter on his fan club- akashdeep_aky and on facebook just type- akashdeep saigal (sky walker)...cheers...keep the unconditional love flowing :)))
I am so proud of sky baba..! He doesnt do anything for the sake of camera and the person whose conscience is his guide can never be bad. This is he reason he has haters. People cant stand him  ðŸ˜‰ 
bigboss trapped sky  first there was no mention of dubki and utak-bahtak in soory -sorry task when juhi read the task😆..once bigboss realized that sky did n;t anything said  specifically    abt any incidentso they introduced second half  of task and sky got it that he was trap for him he got pissed and at last reacted on sid and bigboss got what they wanted..sky should have behaved more maturely .its mind game and he got the trick of bigboss then he should have not gone to sid and confronted him
Originally posted by fire_gun

bigboss trapped sky  first there was no mention of dubki and utak-bahtak in soory -sorry task when juhi read the task😆..once bigboss realized that sky did n;t anything said  specifically    abt any incidentso they introduced second half  of task and sky got it that he was trap for him he got pissed and at last reacted on sid and bigboss got what they wanted..sky should have behaved more maturely .its mind game and he got the trick of bigboss then he should have not gone to sid and confronted him

I had a feeling this would happen. He should have listened to juhi and amar really, but sky is a guy who follows his heart after all. But yeah, BB really lead him down the path they wanted him to go...

Originally posted by sonya85

I had a feeling this would happen. He should have listened to juhi and amar really, but sky is a guy who follows his heart after all. But yeah, BB really lead him down the path they wanted him to go...

thats how game is..when he got the trick of bigboss and refused  to do the task then why he gone to sid
Originally posted by fire_gun

thats how game is..when he got the trick of bigboss and refused  to do the task then why he gone to sid

Who knows...it would've been better for him not to have confronted sid at that point. Although what he said is absolutely true, sid really needs to understand what sky did for him. But the moment wasn't right, it would've been better said during the confession. I guess it was just playin on his mind and he just had to let him know...
Edited by sonya85 - 12 years ago
But what i appreciate is he said it directly to sid rather than bitching behind his back. Moment was not right but then just 4 days are left. I agree with sonya.. he just wanted to let him know. 
sky should completely ignore mahek and sid...they don;t deserve good times with them...he can spent all good times with juhi and amar...

GO SKY...I KNOW HE IS GONNA WIN!!!

Just watched the episode and I am proud to be Sky's fan! I am glad he went upto sid and said what he felt. Sky always connects with heart and he treated sid like his brother, he was loyal to him and for sid to do all this is bound to hurt him. He's not fake and he doesn't pretend to be what he's not for the cameras. Atleast he said what he had to, to sids face and didn't turn it into something nasty. there's no right or wrong time when your heart is hurting and we all know Sky is straightfoward and that is why we love him. He's a man of his words and not anyones doormat, maybe thats why some people don't like him cus he stands up for whats right! I don't care what people say, he's a genuine person and his family and freinds know him better. Screw what the media or anyone else has to say!! SKY ALL THE WAY!! COME ON FANS GET SUPPORTING!!

SKY has shown again that how real he is.Proud of him.Sid the negative icon n mehak DQ  tried their best to silently poke sky again n again. Ab sher ko lalkaroge toh nateea bhi dekh lo. Now public can see how sid n mehak are after sky. But i m happy that sky is exposing  them.

Edited by sarasingh86 - 12 years ago