Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
I knw dz is Sky AT...but...
Was that actually Amar jumping ๐Ÿ˜† finally found him gud ๐Ÿ˜› 
nishu786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: fire_gun

bedi decided to stay with sky no matter he was right or wrong throughout the show   whether  in house or outside house if sky would choose to make peace with salman thats no problem but  if he tried  to ditch bedi for  salman then it will be surely a disappointment๐Ÿ˜•

why it will be disappointment...sky has his own life too,he is mature enuff to take decisions...he said he is proud of her friendship with PB but he never asked her to bash host & production house 24*7...she ruined sky's chances...sky was  strong contender to win the show but now he will not win...

there r many ways to show ur support to contestant...Pooja bedi went too far in criticizing that she didn't realized that her bashing will not do any good to sky's chances of winning.
skyrulez thumbnail
I don't know whether I should say this or not...But when majority people over here at IF bash SKY ..I really feel sad and it makes me look like I am supporting the guy whom most of the people hates :(
Snehabr thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nishu786

why it will be disappointment...sky has his own life too,he is mature enuff to take decisions...he said he is proud of her friendship with PB but he never asked her to bash host & production house 24*7...she ruined sky's chances...sky was  strong contender to win the show but now he will not win...

there r many ways to show ur support to contestant...Pooja bedi went too far in criticizing that she didn't realized that her bashing will not do any good to sky's chances of winning.

PB never wanted Sky to win... she always said and wanted Juhi to win... for all I know this was her game plan outside BB... Other than that!!...I doubt Sky will go back on his words and stop being friends with PB...
Snehabr thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: skyrulez

I don't know whether I should say this or not...But when majority people over here at IF bash SKY ..I really feel sad and it makes me look like I am supporting the guy whom most of the people hates :(

Don't worry... read the road not taken poem by robert frost!! I am sure you will feel better!!

The Road Not Taken

Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth;

Then took the other, as just as fair,
And having perhaps the better claim
Because it was grassy and wanted wear;
Though as for that the passing there
Had worn them really about the same,

And both that morning equally lay
In leaves no step had trodden black.
Oh, I kept the first for another day!
Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
I doubted if I should ever come back.

I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and Iโ€”
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference

...Robert Frost
Edited by Snehabr - 12 years ago
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nishu786

@bold Hey nishu are you saying that SKY is not gone win๐Ÿ˜”  n the reason might be PB. But sky havn't done anything wrong or said anything bad . So unfair .
Coldplaying thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
http://biggboss.in.com/season-5-videos/pooja-sid-misrra-spare-me-day-94-sneak-peek-2-4037.html#top

look at this one,they both tried too hard to make it funny but it didn't make me laugh,their sence of humour is zero.sid the kid was trying to copy sky but failed big time.
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: skyrulez

Chill . who cares??๐Ÿ˜‰ There are many sky supporters . We have stop visited this forum now..some are busy n also there  are not much healthy discussions going on presently. But u are supporting the right person.So  fell proud about it ๐Ÿ‘
Edited by sarasingh86 - 12 years ago
nishu786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sarasingh86

@bold Hey nishu are you saying that SKY is not gone win๐Ÿ˜”  n the reason might be PB. But sky havn't done anything wrong or said anything bad . So unfair .

Anyone can win sara...i just wanted to say that PB's criticism will not do any good to sky's chances of winning...sky needs to win the show but his chances r slim now,just bcoz of one reason...PB 
skyrulez thumbnail
Originally posted by: sarasingh86

Chill . who cares??๐Ÿ˜‰ There are many sky supporters . We have stop visited this forum now..some are busy n also there  are not much healthy discussions going on presently. But u are supporting the right person.So  fell proud about it ๐Ÿ‘

Thanks SARA for those words...๐Ÿ˜‰ ...