Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Snehabr thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: annyacool

Sneha am not at al concerned about PB's matter, want to see Sky's reaction on it.My point is just that I always wish good for Sky, and from housemate's conversation it seems that Sky needs a guidence, which she is providing.

Yes... We love Sky...I hope she is providing guidance!! I am not sure on that!! and don't want to comment about it!! We all know Salman is not the only way one can be in bollywood... anyways I shall reserve my comments on that coz its not related to the show!!

None of us are concerned about PB here!! but there was no need to post that on a public forum!! and if certain things come from some one who claims to be a friend!! then it looks bad on Sky not anyone else...I am sure you will agree with me Sky is a man of his words...and he has told PB is his friend forever...so that will not change and I guess Sky won't be happy if his one friend did this to his another friend... my POV

And Sakshi...we both are at the same point!! Don't worry!!

Edited by Snehabr - 12 years ago
annyacool thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: krazyb89

Sky is straightforward its his nature. What do you want sky to do bitching like mahek.

Hehehe...thats funny.Don't take in opposite way,I only meant that one's straightforwardness should not hurt someone, and u can b honest without using harsh words.(plz dont cmnt abt mehak's issue, im totally against her,there r many incidents which I can mention, but I'll not..coz am his fan and dont wanna giv chance to others to bash him.)
annyacool thumbnail
Leaving PB & Sonia's matter here. Waiting for Sky's reaction on this when he will b back after winning the show.:)) Till Love u Sky & Skyians too...WE ROCK!!Edited by annyacool - 12 years ago
annyacool thumbnail
Friends..gonna miss u all a lot after finale. 😭
Snehabr thumbnail

Friends..gonna miss u all a lot after finale. 😭

@ Sakshi... Sara and I have decided to start following another reality show and are you there on twitter?? we can still be in touch!! 🤗
annyacool thumbnail
Originally posted by: Snehabr

@ Sakshi... Sara and I have decided to start following another reality show and are you there on twitter?? we can still be in touch!! 🤗

Ya am there on twitter n following u. Which show u r going to follow?
Snehabr thumbnail

Ya am there on twitter n following u. Which show u r going to follow?

Survivors on Star plus I think...that's the only one after BB... i'm not sure it would be interesting or not!! But that's the only reality show after this!!
sonia79_singh thumbnail

🤗

Edited by sonia79_singh - 12 years ago
ashdgr8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

@ sonia... Do you think Sky sh'l take that suitcase if Bigg Boss increases the amount to say 20-25 lacs???

Snehabr thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashdgr8

@ sonia... Do you think Sky sh'l take that suitcase if Bigg Boss increases the amount to say 20-25 lacs???

Dude / Dudette... This is Sky AT...refrain from such questions!! If you want answers for such questions PM the question to respective person!! Thank you!! Questions like these will only trigger haters bash Sky!!
Edited by Snehabr - 12 years ago