Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: sarasingh86

\@BOLD  -  She don't have guts to say that on sky's face. And she talks how upfront she is.

I wish she says it n Sky has a solid tiff with her and sid  ... anyways he's labeled a villain ... something like Freakin buzzz offf epi should take place ðŸ˜ƒ 
Snehabr thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ShimmerinShine

I wish she says it n Sky has a solid tiff with her and sid  ... anyways he's labeled a villain ... something like Freakin buzzz offf epi should take place ðŸ˜ƒ 

Oh no...that's what she wants...footage.. I love it that Sky is ignoring her!! DQ needs footage hence the drama!!
annyacool thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
.Edited by annyacool - 12 years ago
annyacool thumbnail
Friends plz think once from Sonia's pov, I agree she is over protective for Salman, but she also mentioned the reason.And its for Sky's benefit, she is honest and not supporting Sky for his every wrong action.Now don't tell me that Sky was always right on BB, he is too much straight forward yaar and its creating problems for him only.
krazyb89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: annyacool

Friends plz think once from Sonia's pov, I agree she is over protective for Salman, but she also mentioned the reason.And its for Sky's benefit, she is honest and not supporting Sky for his every wrong action.Now don't tell me that Sky was always right on BB, he is too much straight forward yaar and its creating problems for him only.

Sky is straightforward its his nature. What do you want sky to do bitching like mahek.
Ismaail thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonia79_singh

someone wrote this somewhere and i totally agree with this- The REASON pooja bedi not going  to finale is she and her BIG  mouth. if she had a problem with host or contestant she should talk to the production house. what salman said to sky is sky's concern and not pooja bedi. so her tweets against salman is uncalled for. excontestants always talk about eachother. dollybindra talked about shweta and sara veena talked about dolly but all were invited to finale. when you throw mud PUBLICLY at host and production house without  FIRST  talking them then THAT  is the reason. DI SALMAN SAY ANYTHING PERSONALLY TO POOJA? NO SO WHY POOJA IS SAYING ABOUT SALMAN. LET SKY DEAL WITH HIS OWN PROBLEMS WITH SALMAN WHEN HE GETS OUT

Might be I sound rude but sorry sonia   more then Sky  well wisher U r sound like Anti PB and Pro salman khan
Pb has said  what We all fan  are saying  here about the host and their interferance and favorism I salute  PB that she has said it openly and had a guts to   ExPOSED ALL THE UNFAVORISM
she was the main reson taht Sky get save last week  as accoroding to mane report from Inside BB want to evicte Sky last week  butPB exposed thir plan by tweeting
 and sonia PB is doing what U need to do but Sorry rather to  Condemn Salman khan act U r appreciating his behaviour

Sky fan are keep saying tha salman is doing in justics with Sky  So  now U will accuse  his fam too???

if U dont like PB act its fine but why are u keep posting  negative ant her  and by doing this  ap sky ko nukhshan pooncha rahe ho

Snehabr thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

We are not saying she doesnt have a point of view!! I am sorry to say its not helping Sky's image!! And moreover this is an appreciation thread and not PB bashing thread!!
This is a public forum, my question is...if PB used a public forum to talk about salman...don't you think Sonia is also using a public forum to talk about PB... if one thing applies to one celebrity.. it should apply to all celebrities and their friends...there is no exception!!
there is a difference in Public (all of us) commenting about a celebrity on a public forum and a celebrity or their friends commenting about another celebrity on a public forum!! The latter reflects a lot of things!!!
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Dear even though I do understand what you are saying but  we luv sky for his straightforwardness  and upfront nature.If sky did mistakes we condemned him as well on here but if salman do something wrong then why don't we have right to do same.Just bz he is a big star.😕 Think about it even though PB did wrong in taking this whole issue in public and many people are condemning her for that including sonia .But sonia is doing the same by posting all this on here. Whats the difference??There were other ways to sort this out. I hope you are understanding my point. We all wish only gud for sky. But I am sad that SKY has nothing to do with all this n doesn't' even know what is happening outside.Hope when he comes out everything gets cleared out . BTW since it is AT ,so SKY ROCKS!!!😊

annyacool thumbnail
Originally posted by: Snehabr

</div><div>We are not saying she doesnt have a point of view!! I am sorry to say its not helping Sky's image!!And moreover this is an appreciation thread and not PB bashing thread!!
This is a public forum, my question is...if PB used a public forum to talk about salman...don't you think Sonia is also using a public forum to talk about PB... if one thing applies to one celebrity.. it should apply to all celebrities and their friends...there is no exception!!
there is a difference inPublic (all of us)commenting about a celebrity on a public forum and a celebrity ortheir friendscommenting about another celebrity on a public forum!! The latter reflects a lot of things!!!

Sneha am not at al concerned about PB's matter, want to see Sky's reaction on it.My point is just that I always wish good for Sky, and from housemate's conversation it seems that Sky needs a guidence, which Sonia is providing.Edited by annyacool - 12 years ago
annyacool thumbnail
Originally posted by: sarasingh86

<font color="#ff0000">
Dear even though I do understand what you are saying but we luv sky for his straightforwardness and upfront nature.If sky did mistakes we condemned him as well on here but if salman do something wrong then why don't we have right to do same.Just bz he is a big star.😕 Think about it even though PB did wrong in taking this whole issue in public and many people are condemning her for that including sonia .But sonia is doing the same by posting all this on here. Whats the difference??There were other ways to sort this out. I hope you are understanding my point. We all wish only gud for sky. But I am sad that SKY has nothing to do with all this n doesn't' even know what is happening outside.Hope when he comes out everything gets cleared out . BTW since it is AT ,so SKY ROCKS!!!😊</font>

Thanx Sara, u got what I want to say.Ok I agree Sonia should have not posted that matter here.