Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raj5000 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Moderator's Note - Post closed on temp, basis for re-view. We will take strict actions on members breaking rules here. Need sometime for review. Thanks!

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Re-opening the AT.

Regards,
BB5 Dev Team

sha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sweta01

Re-opening the AT.

Regards,
BB5 Dev Team

THANK YOU! πŸ˜Š
sha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sarasingh86

Even I m so confused about  task thingy but the way mehak n sid are hiding letter is unfair for sure. Also the way sid is overconfident after mehak's support is only making sid looks like brat  n so all claims of mehak being sach ki devi n sid being saint is gone in vainπŸ˜†

U know sangat ka assar! mahek is killing her own sacchai ki murti image! πŸ˜†
sonia79_singh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
someone wrote this somewhere and i totally agree with this- The REASON pooja bedi not going  to finale is she and her BIG  mouth. if she had a problem with host or contestant she should talk to the production house. what salman said to sky is sky's concern and not pooja bedi. so her tweets against salman is uncalled for. excontestants always talk about eachother. dollybindra talked about shweta and sara veena talked about dolly but all were invited to finale. when you throw mud PUBLICLY at host and production house without  FIRST  talking them then THAT  is the reason. DI SALMAN SAY ANYTHING PERSONALLY TO POOJA? NO SO WHY POOJA IS SAYING ABOUT SALMAN. LET SKY DEAL WITH HIS OWN PROBLEMS WITH SALMAN WHEN HE GETS OUT
Snehabr thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonia79_singh

someone wrote this somewhere and i totally agree with this- The REASON pooja bedi not going  to finale is she and her BIG  mouth. if she had a problem with host or contestant she should talk to the production house. what salman said to sky is sky's concern and not pooja bedi. so her tweets against salman is uncalled for. excontestants always talk about eachother. dollybindra talked about shweta and sara veena talked about dolly but all were invited to finale. when you throw mud PUBLICLY at host and production house without  FIRST  talking them then THAT  is the reason. DI SALMAN SAY ANYTHING PERSONALLY TO POOJA? NO SO WHY POOJA IS SAYING ABOUT SALMAN. LET SKY DEAL WITH HIS OWN PROBLEMS WITH SALMAN WHEN HE GETS OUT

Sonia, This is Sky AT , we don't bash or encourage discussion of other participants unless its related BB house during their time inside the house!! What PB did outside the house, we don't care!! What other contestants do in their personal life, we cannot comment about it...that's the forum rule!! Hence, people who want to discuss other topics create new threads!! you are welcome to create a new thread about this topic as you are also a forum member!! I don't want to sound rude!! This is the same information I give to all the members of IF who visit our AT and try to bash or talk about other contestants!! I hope you understand!! Thank you!!
Edited by Snehabr - 12 years ago
VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: maureen100001

Sonia ji just a friendly advice, what ur doing is destroying Sky's image. "Loyalty" is one of the key characteristics of him and ur taking it away from him. he'll never do that.
whatever issues u had wd PB u cud've taken the phone and talked wd her directly.
All these woman went thru a lot defending Sky. The only criticism they went thru from the hosts and the housemates were that they're support the wrong side. But neither of them left him to protect their votes.
Sky is an unconditional man, he an amazing person. Don't write these kinda things and make him look small.
PB may have gone over board with her comments about the hosts but u cud've spoken to her directly and made her understand.
By writing these stuff it looks like u have influence to inside authorities, and that doesn't look good on Sky.

Brilliantly said !! feel bad for Pb ... no fan of her's but still she has the right to state her POV ... I know she does go overboard  @ times.. but darn many felt that the host interfered too much ... so if the host taught she was yapping a lot ... call her on the show n confront her nah !! πŸ˜‰

I wanna know Sky's reaction on this πŸ˜› 

Btw  last nites' epi mahek was sayin Sky Sky bye bye πŸ˜‘ she sounded typical salman !!!  
Coldplaying thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
sonia its a request plz don't bash pooja bedi here in this thread,coz i being a sky fan love pooja bedi,and sky loves her too,she was with sky in the house and is supporting sky even outside the house even after taking all that shit from mahek fans,that is called a true friend who stand by you even if the whole world is against you,and sky also knows this,so plz its a request don't bash her here.
Snehabr thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ShimmerinShine

Brilliantly said !! feel bad for Pb ... no fan of her's but still she has the right to state her POV ... I know she does go overboard  @ times.. but darn many felt that the host interfered too much ... so if the host taught she was yapping a lot ... call her on the show n confront her nah !! πŸ˜‰

Btw  last nites' epi mahek was sayin Sky Sky bye bye πŸ˜‘ she sounded typical salman !!!  

@maureen100001 ... I completely I agree with you!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

We have seen Sky's loyalty towards his friends...whether one likes it or not and what so ever may be one's personal reason!! Sky has announced he will remain friends with PB forever and he will not appreciate and be happy about what happened to PB and her not being a part of finale!!

sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ShimmerinShine

@BOLD  -  She don't have guts to say that on sky's face. And she talks how upfront she is.