Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dew-9 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Bigg boss 5 finals...Why am i getting a bad feeling? And is Sid out or what?

krazyb89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dew-9

Bigg boss 5 finals...Why am i getting a bad feeling? And is Sid out or what?

Till now sid is not out.
krazyb89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: adieus50

;;After watching till now sky in the house its all clear that sky is the worst and negative and rudest contestant in the house...

REASONS :

1. He can say anything to anyone about their past life, character and can crack joke on anything but if the same thing is said by other people he gets angry and fight.

2. he has used so cheap, dirty words, abused so badly and when any other person does the same he just goes like a baby and says that please apologize.. say sorry to me..

3. he just makes his tone louder to hide his own mistake and in front of other members shows as if he has not done anything..

4. he just want to shout and want to say his own view point and what he thinks and when other people speaks he doesnt listen or again shouts and wants everyone to accept his points..

5. We have seen how he behaves with those who dont came into his group or didnt listen to his points and behaved in his way..

6. I hope BB shows all the videos where sky has lied and made issue from nothing.. BB please show his real character and face to all housemates so they understand how cheap he is and also sky supporters come to know what kind of pathetic person and cheap person he is...

SKY SKY SKY...BYE BYE BYE FROM SEASON 5 5 5...

I just hope ANYONE wins the show but NOT from the "WE ARE FAMILY GROUP". Honestly, no one in the house is as cheap, disgusting and disrespectful than Sky, Juhi and Sunny.

Dude this is sky's AT. Dont post anything here if you dont have anyone positive to say about sky. Now everyone gonna report against you.
skyrulez thumbnail

;;After watching till now sky in the house its all clear that sky is the worst and negative and rudest contestant in the house...

REASONS :

1. He can say anything to anyone about their past life, character and can crack joke on anything but if the same thing is said by other people he gets angry and fight.

2. he has used so  cheap, dirty words, abused so badly and when any other person does the same he just goes like a baby and says that please apologize.. say sorry to me..

3. he just makes his tone louder to hide his own mistake and in front of other members shows as if he has not done anything.. 

4. he just want to shout and want to say his own view point and what he thinks and when other people speaks he doesnt listen or again shouts and wants everyone to accept his points..

5. We have seen how he behaves with those who dont came into his group or didnt listen to his points and behaved in his way..

6. I hope BB shows all the videos where sky has lied and made issue from nothing.. BB please show his real character and face to all housemates so they understand how cheap he is and also sky supporters come to know what kind of pathetic person and cheap person he is...

I just hope ANYONE wins the show but NOT from the "WE ARE FAMILY GROUP". Honestly, no one in the house is as cheap, disgusting and disrespectful than Sky, Juhi and Sunny.

GO AWAY!!!! 
Isa_Rahman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Bigg Boss Season 5 [Episode 91] - 3rd January 2012

For who havent watched episode yet Sky and Amar bond and fight with Sid/Mahek (no one takes money yet)

ENJOY TEAM SKY !!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30XYQZHBLFQ[/YOUTUBE]

Team_Sky thumbnail
Sonia,

I would like to know 2 things as of now from you.

1. What are Sky Baba's current readings of votes at the BB5? Is he leading all the way like last time or lagging behind? We all want to know this as it will help us understand how much more effort we need to put in to make it through for Sky.

2. You had earlier told that Siddharth would surely leave BB5 but there are no indications yet on today's show. It was even more disappointing to see Siddharth in tomorrow's show as the clipping which was shown today was that of night time. Have you presumed that since he comes from a poorer background as compared to others, he will take the money & leave.

Waiting for your reply.

Cheers.   😊
Dew-9 thumbnail

I don't like mehak and sid, they made wrong use of their power and made Sky do nearly everything and sid even swore, I was surprised Sky din knock his lights out. And then she starts her non stop drama "aap kyu mere piche parre ho" n bla bla. flippin cheats!! I'm glad Sky confronted her! they think they've got one over him just cus he dusn't want to argue, irritating people!!!!!

Bollybiz101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sonia ji just a friendly advice, what ur doing is destroying Sky's image. "Loyalty" is one of the key characteristics of him and ur taking it away from him. he'll never do that.
whatever issues u had wd PB u cud've taken the phone and talked wd her directly.
All these woman went thru a lot defending Sky. The only criticism they went thru from the hosts and the housemates were that they're support the wrong side. But neither of them left him to protect their votes.
Sky is an unconditional man, he an amazing person. Don't write these kinda things and make him look small.
PB may have gone over board with her comments about the hosts but u cud've spoken to her directly and made her understand.
By writing these stuff it looks like u have influence to inside authorities, and that doesn't look good on Sky.

sree421 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Isa_Rahman

Bigg Boss Season 5 [Episode 91] - 3rd January 2012

For who havent watched episode yet Sky and Amar bond and fight with Sid/Mahek (no one takes money yet)

ENJOY TEAM SKY !!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30XYQZHBLFQ[/YOUTUBE]

I'll probably skip this one...my blood pressure just went up after watching uncensored videos, Sid & Mahek were irritating.  If I watch main episode, mera fuse udjayega.
papia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

REASONS :

2. he has used so  cheap, dirty words, abused so badly and when any other person does the same he just goes like a baby and says that please apologize.. say sorry to me..

Reported your post. You should need to know the rules of IF.  Its an appreciation thread. If you want to bash SKY then Bash other place. Here there is no space for you haters.