Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonya85 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Snehabr

Yes, I thought the same thing!! But it looked like it was swollen...poor thing!! But he looked fine in the precap didn't he?? He had the best tactic to fight Yama!! And Yama told that Sky is very strong!!

Exactly...I though so too, but yeah he seemed fine later in the day. Yeah yama pointed to sky saying ''very strong'' ðŸ˜†. Quite surprising how sky was pulling yama's legs out of the ring 😲 that must take a lot of arm strength.  It was funny how sid was holding on to amar and saying ''sky! sky! sky!'' trying to make sure he had their backs 🤣. Overall, cool epi...
sonya85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonia79_singh

Sonia I can understand what you are saying. You seem like a very caring, supportive and protective close friend of sky. It's clear your primary concern is his wellbeing, and for that we appreciate you. But I also have the understanding that pooja bedi is a well wisher and friend of sky, he seems to also value her as a friend. I can understand how you may feel her approach might be hindering rather than helpful to sky's goals, but my concern is that because she only intended well for him shouldn't she be adviced by others who are close to him (like you, who understands his situation better) rather than condemned. Just saying...

sonia79_singh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonya85

everybody around here is adult and matured enough to understand what they are upto and that includes PB too..we are not such great friends that i could have interfered in what she was or is upto..its her personal choice and its a tendency that u might hear out to the suggestion of other person but not necessary that implement or stick to it..she never asked me for a advice so why should i unnecessarily go and become a part of a controversy when i have nothing to do with ...she supported sky her way and i supported him my way...and now everybody knows the consequences she is facing bcoz of the road she chose to show her support..

vinit_mittal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
PB's intension is right, she's supporting sky as a good friend ,that's good but bashing hosts was a wrong move by PB. We all know hosts are not fair but if you want to make carrer in bollywood then you shouldn't take pangas with Big fish like salman and sanjay. Being a sky fan we'll never want our sky baba have to suffer just for a show.Edited by vinit_mittal - 12 years ago
sonya85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonia79_singh

It's fair enough sonia...I'm gathering that there's more than meets the eye with this. I appreciate the response...

skyrulez thumbnail
MY BRO...UR BRO   SKY SKY SKY!!!!!!!!!

ashdgr8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Bro, bus kar Sky sachee mein Badhak Jayegaa 😆

Cheers.
Edited by ashdgr8 - 12 years ago
Team_Sky thumbnail
Hello Skians,

Don't waste your time discussing Pooja Bedi's strategy as we would get ample amount of time discussing it after the show.

Well on a very serious note I would like to notify you all that I have found a forum in the web who claims to be displaying live voting results of BB5 being refreshed after every 3 hours. The results are in fact scary & has really baffled me.

Our Sky Baba (16%) is lagging behing all by some margin if sources are to be believed. Amar is leading all the way up till now with 33%, closely followed by Mahek (24%) & Juhi (19%).

Siddharth (11%) has alteady left  so his votes are immaterial now.

Btw, Sonia can you provide some authenticity of these results as you were the only person who said that Sky had got maximum amount of votes last time. If your information was correct then how come this reverse trend being observed in voting. One cannot lag behind that much if he is that much popular among viewers.

Buck-up Skians. Its time to vote, vote & only vote for SKY at 56882.

P.S. You can find the thread at wikinewforum dot com inside the category - Television. The fist sticky thread inside that is displaying the results.

Cheers.  😊
Edited by Team_Sky - 12 years ago
askneel thumbnail
Not just Pooja Bedi, Salman Khan has even banned Hrithik Roshan from the show: (TimesOfIndia link)  http://***urlremoved***/6rra2a6

If somebody is willing to indulge in Mafia like tactics (and the hosts Mafia ties are well known) even for a television show, it just shows the bankruptcy of their character and a lack of an iota of moral fibre. The question for me would be do you to advance your Bollywood career sell you integrity and stop speaking the truth. I don't know much about Pooja Bedi or what she does, but I know that a single mother who is part of the industry had the courage to stand by her friend in trying times when the whole world seemed against him. She had the courage to speak the truth, expose the Mehek cover up and the deliberate villanisation of her friend by selective editing. And btw does anybody think that the hosts who are vindictive about the slightest of matters are gonna let anybody but "their" person win the show.
sonia79_singh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Team_Sky

Hello Skians,

Don't waste your time discussing Pooja Bedi's strategy as we would get ample amount of time discussing it after the show.

Well on a very serious note I would like to notify you all that I have found a forum in the web who claims to be displaying live voting results of BB5 being refreshed after every 3 hours. The results are in fact scary & has really baffled me.

Our Sky Baba (16%) is lagging behing all by some margin if sources are to be believed. Amar is leading all the way up till now with 33%, closely followed by Mahek (24%) & Juhi (19%).

Siddharth (11%) has alteady left  so his votes are immaterial now.

Btw, Sonia can you provide some authenticity of these results as you were the only person who said that Sky had got maximum amount of votes last time. If your information was correct then how come this reverse trend being observed in voting. One cannot lag behind that much if he is that much popular among viewers.

Buck-up Skians. Its time to vote, vote & only vote for SKY at 56882.

P.S. You can find the thread at wikinewforum dot com inside the category - Television. The fist sticky thread inside that is displaying the results.

Cheers.  😊

sweetheart my ex boss is the ceo of colors...there cannot be anything more authentic then that,,and those other voting forums are fake..bigg boss has not started any online forum,its only through sms that the votes are counted...rest is all fake..dont get into those kind of trap...cheers :)