Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: krazyb89

however we should reply to them as it always misleads sky's reputation.

Exactly, I luv to read FB nowadays .Some people i know they are giving them karare jawab there. I m luving it. 😆
sree421 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJsDGxhff_g&feature=bf_next&list=UUTcRj442N8iyKQ30BCC7R9w&lf=plcp

Look at Sid's heroism here 😆  Sky baba se panga nahi lene ka.
Isa_Rahman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Amar and Sky take down Sid

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJsDGxhff_g&feature=bf_next&list=UUTcRj442N8iyKQ30BCC7R9w[/YOUTUBE]
sree421 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Isa_Rahman

Amar and Sky take down Sid

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJsDGxhff_g&feature=bf_next&list=UUTcRj442N8iyKQ30BCC7R9w[/YOUTUBE]

This idiot is thinking that he is being projected as hero outside. 😆
Isa_Rahman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
guys seems like another guest sadia imaam coming into house for 2 days so it looks like sid the kid might get evicted with money ;)
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sree421

This idiot is thinking that he is being projected as hero outside. 😆

ROFL...Sid ka baaj gaya baja. Mehak the DQ might be giving him information that he is looking good outside , he will be given award of chamcha at the end of the show😆

Edited by sarasingh86 - 12 years ago
akhl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sarasingh86

Thanks...Lolz. If this is true..This will be good start to new year. I don't mind relatively  anyone winning except 2 people and if one of them will leave that will be awesome.👍🏼

I want Mahek to lose at any cost (why did BB bring her back?) She is so clever that even if she does something wrong, she projects herself as great. Do not know why many people are not able to see her true colours. People are praising at her 'greatness' that she forgave Sid. But there is absolutely no greatness in it. Already Sid got defamed and humiliated to the maximum extent possible. Mahek knew that Sid would not fight with her anymore, and so she would not get any footage from fighting with him. That is why, to show her nonexisting greatness, she 'forgave' Sid.
If she were really great, then she also would have apologised for her faults. If Sid said ojectionable things, then Mahek also said many things, which were objectionable. But she never accepted her faults and never apologised.
askneel thumbnail
Originally posted by: akhl

I want Mahek to lose at any cost (why did BB bring her back?) She is so clever that even if she does something wrong, she projects herself as great. Do not know why many people are not able to see her true colours. People are praising at her 'greatness' that she forgave Sid. But there is absolutely no greatness in it. Already Sid got defamed and humiliated to the maximum extent possible. Mahek knew that Sid would not fight with her anymore, and so she would not get any footage from fighting with him. That is why, to show her nonexisting greatness, she 'forgave' Sid.
If she were really great, then she also would have apologised for her faults. If Sid said ojectionable things, then Mahek also said many things, which were objectionable. But she never accepted her faults and never apologised.

Read that Pooja Bedi has been banned from the Finale. Chances are that they have stopped the voting and already decided on Mehek as the winner. Could not even handle a vocal single mother. Pathetic. Hopefully Sky doesn't hold himself back in the press if he is wronged in the finale. 

Edited by askneel - 12 years ago
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Originally posted by: askneel

Read that Pooja Bedi has been banned from the Finale. Chances are that they have stopped the voting and already decided on Mehek as the winner. Could not even handle a vocal single mother. Pathetic. Hopefully Sky doesn't hold himself back in the press if he is wronged in the finale. 

Exactly. I might sound monotonous but i really feel like saying salman khan has lost his credibility  so does BB. Who the heck are they to ban her from coming to finale??  This is too much. I heard that PM is also banned. But why??? Whoever speaks truth is crushed like this. People we should go to twitter n support PB or whosoever is banned from finale for no reason.Seriously now i hope that SKY just exposes these fakers😡 who are fooling amm janta.
Edited by sarasingh86 - 12 years ago
ashdgr8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Salman Khan is too powerful when it comes to Entertainment Industry in India.

Ek TV show  Bigg Boss ko  tho spare karta.