.:*~*:. SKY-ENTERTAINER AND CHARMER-AT-2! .:*~*:. - Page 97

Posted: 12 years ago
Happy New Year to all you beautiful fans of Sky!! Have a great year  ahead!! 🤗
Originally posted by Snehabr

Happy New Year to all you beautiful fans of Sky!! Have a great year ahead!! 🤗
Thanks. Same 2 you
Happy New Year. We just have to wait 1 week to see the result. Hope Sky wins. But, at any cost, I want Mahek to lose.

Statutory Warning :- I have posted this comment on various threads featuring Sky at the official Bigg Boss 5 website. If you find my post good enough to campaign for SKY against those who vouch for Makek, The (Fake) Sacchai Ki Moorti, then they are surely up for a shocker. You may paste my comment or change the script to suit the requirement. The script is mentioned underneath.

"Arre Mahek ke Bhakto, ye video dhyaan se dekho. Parda faash ho raha hai Mahek Chahal ka. Ek aisi sansanikhej video jisne sacchai ka naqaab utar ke rakh diya hai Mahek ke chahre se.

http://biggboss.in.com/
season-5-videos/main-nahi-darti-uss-idiot-sky-se-day-46-uncensored-3-2177.html

Jise tum log sacchia ki devi kah rahe ho wo to ab Jhooth bol rahi hai. Amar ko to SKY ke past ke baare mein sab kucch bata chuki aur baad mein sab ke saamne mukar gayi. Bechara Amar aur karta bhi kya! SKY se akele hi maafi maang li.

Pata nahin tha ki aajkal ki sacchai ki deviyaan jhooth bol kar kisi ko boori tarah fasati hai aur fir doosron ko spine less kahti hai. Jiske GURDE HI NAHIN HAI SACH BOLNE KI WO KAISE SACCHAI KI DEVI HO SAKTI HA!! Chee chee chee tumhe sharm ke maare doob marna chahiye. Fake Mahek. Nautanki Mahek! Dogla Mahek!

SUNO TUM SAB! SIRF EK HI GURDA HAI #bb5 mein aur wo hai SKY BABA ka. Jo jhagda bhi dil se karta hai aur pyaar bhi. Bolo SKY BABA KI JAI. AUR taiyyar ho jao SMS ke liye.Type & send "SKY" to 56882."

Cheers.😊
Originally posted by Team_Sky

Statutory Warning :- I have posted this comment on various threads featuring Sky at the official Bigg Boss 5 website. If you find my post good enough to campaign for SKY against those who vouch for Makek, The (Fake) Sacchai Ki Moorti, then they are surely up for a shocker. You may paste my comment or change the script to suit the requirement. The script is mentioned underneath.

"Arre Mahek ke Bhakto, ye video dhyaan se dekho. Parda faash ho raha hai Mahek Chahal ka. Ek aisi sansanikhej video jisne sacchai ka naqaab utar ke rakh diya hai Mahek ke chahre se.

http://biggboss.in.com/
season-5-videos/main-nahi-darti-uss-idiot-sky-se-day-46-uncensored-3-2177.html

Jise tum log sacchia ki devi kah rahe ho wo to ab Jhooth bol rahi hai. Amar ko to SKY ke past ke baare mein sab kucch bata chuki aur baad mein sab ke saamne mukar gayi. Bechara Amar aur karta bhi kya! SKY se akele hi maafi maang li.

Pata nahin tha ki aajkal ki sacchai ki deviyaan jhooth bol kar kisi ko boori tarah fasati hai aur fir doosron ko spine less kahti hai. Jiske GURDE HI NAHIN HAI SACH BOLNE KI WO KAISE SACCHAI KI DEVI HO SAKTI HA!! Chee chee chee tumhe sharm ke maare doob marna chahiye. Fake Mahek. Nautanki Mahek! Dogla Mahek!

SUNO TUM SAB! SIRF EK HI GURDA HAI #bb5 mein aur wo hai SKY BABA ka. Jo jhagda bhi dil se karta hai aur pyaar bhi. Bolo SKY BABA KI JAI. AUR taiyyar ho jao SMS ke liye.Type & send "SKY" to 56882."

Cheers.😊

I like the second half of ur post mate- But the video posted doesn't show mahek saying that sky has been violent with his girl friend so any one will refute it. Just promote SKY and our job is done! keep up the great work! we all need to roll up our sleeves and vote in as much as we can remember its the last week! and we can't give up NOW! 
I think after listening to what Mahek had said, "...18 saal ki bacchi thi par wo bhi bhaag gayi...," the interpretation becomes quite clear & obvious that she was referring to Sky's ill nature due to which a bacchi of the age of 18 was compelled to fled away from him which might even include violence from Sky Baba's side. It was definitely an add on on Amar's part that she was beaten but his interpretation was not that wrong. You can ask yourself the followup of such a story if I had cooked it in front of others. Most obviously you would have presumed & that is the basic human nature which is what Amar had done.

On the contrary when Mahek was questioned by Sky in front of everyone, she denied the charges completely which gave impressions that she hadn't uttered a single word against Sky which is absurd & immoral if you are advocating SACCHAI. The truth is, she had seeded these facts against Sky to Amar & he interpretated it the way I explained which is very very logical. Being a vivid watcher of #BB5 I condemn such act by Mahek herself who preaches to be a messenger of truth & justice.

Moreover Mahek too got personal with Sky by utilizing the opportunity when she was with Amar at the kitchen by scratching his (Sky) past. But look at her. She did the same damn thing when came her turn. So she is no sacchai ki devi wevi. Sab faltu bakwaas hai. My post is against such fake campaigns. I can't tolerate hypocrisy. So I am against such fake hype & act.

Moreover I am not scratching Mahek's past which again is a very shady one according to some web sources. I am only citing examples within the house. So I think I am well within the dignified mannerisms in my campaign.

At the end I want to say that I support Sky from the bottom of my heart & I sincerely want him to win #BB5.

Cheers.  😊
Edited by Team_Sky - 12 years ago

Friends why don't we gather on BB website. Some people are fighting all alone there for sky. Show ur support their as well
.what say😃
Originally posted by sarasingh86

Friends why don't we gather on BB website. Some people are fighting all alone there for sky. Show ur support their as well
.what say😃

Friends,

I am already there. Who ever wants to join us there are welcome. There's a strong lobby against Sky who are shouting like hell against him which needs to be objected strongly as it is the official #BB5 site.

Being true fans we need to reply them hardly & strongly by remaining within refined mannerrisms.

I believe it's a good idea. What say guys ??

SKY BABA KI JAI !!!

Cheers.    😊
One thing I want to say truly about Sky is that he is really a great friend who is really " A friend in need is friend indeed" kinda person.

Hmmm... Seems like all Sky fans are busy voting as no topic on Sky in the forum.

Hungover from New Year Party 😉