Users

Frequent Posters

monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Got this from somewhere

acc to this  tweet..sid is going to be eliminated soon

sweeetstarr1 Shimmery Saleha ? 
Bigg Boss has planned Mid Week Eviction of Siddhart by giving him money so it leaves us 4 finalists and Juhi will win #bb5 #confirmed

sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: monu_tan

Got this from somewhere

Bigg Boss has planned Mid Week Eviction of Siddhart by giving him money so it leaves us 4 finalists and Juhi will win #bb5 #confirmed

Lol.I will be too happy to see sid leaving before finale after he was talking with amar in uncensored video that sky baba will not even reach finale. Rest if Juhi wins i don't mind either But sky baba will be my first preference.
πŸ˜ƒEdited by sarasingh86 - 12 years ago
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chamnlal.Saigal

Sky has already won it. No if the manipulators choose to twist the results, it will bring the biggest shame to the name of BB. 

If the producers are left with even the slightest of business sense, they should invite Sky, their most prolific entertainment machine again for BB 6 ... 
For me its time to flip the bird @ both Witchy Mahek and 2011... 

Sky shall prevail ... πŸ‘

@Bold  - BANG ON !!! AgreeπŸ‘πŸΌ
Isa_Rahman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Got this from somewhere

Guys i think she is a fake person with unreliable souces looking at her tweets she hates juhi, sky and love Mahek and sid so is making up conspiracyt stories to favour sid and Mahek. DON'T FALL FOR THIS KEEP VOTING FOR SKY !!!!
Isa_Rahman thumbnail
Just created new poll thread for every SKY fan to vote on about how Sky is chamion of people and Bigg boss, Vote guys !!!!

Poll Title thread: Is Sky Walker the Champion of people and Big Boss

Poll Thread link: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2652459
Edited by Isa_Rahman - 12 years ago
Isa_Rahman thumbnail
Love these photos do u have it guys?

Edited by Isa_Rahman - 12 years ago
Isa_Rahman thumbnail

sha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Isa_Rahman thanks mate! yea we've seen these before but WE just love seeing him! so thanks! πŸ˜Š
sha1 thumbnail

Now thats interesting, though i wished it could be spineless Amar

Well guys if this happens i WILL PARTAY! no kidding cause i am sick of seeing this shameful person in the name of "youth icon" still in the show. Rest assured WE KNOW SKY IS A BIG TIME contender for the trophy! 

Keep these things in mind! - Most of the industry professionals like neil / Bappi / Shweta tiwari are and have to be diplomatic in making their choices for who they want to see winning- BUT WE DONT! thats why we the Janta NEED TO GIVE VOTES LIKE CRAZY TO MAKE SKY WIN THIS! how many times have we had a winner who was MERELY a winner for his/her diplomacy (vindu might be an exception) ! WE NEED A winner WHO 's got a JIGAR-HONESTY (even if RASH) AND GUTSY! and to add to that our sky is loving-caring AND HUMOROUS! what more does one need? I am sure we all wud be lucky to have a friend or brother like sky who stuck by his words and always with all his heart wished the best of us!

LETs give reality tv A DOSE of their own medicine- LET our MASSIVE votes TELL THEM that THE REALITY IS SKY IS THE BEST AND THE DESERVING CANDIDATE TO WIN BIG BOSS 5!!! KOI diplomacy nahi chalegi! lets do this guys πŸ˜‰
sha1 thumbnail
Aite guys will be back in about 8 hours until then KEEP ON ROCKING and warm up those cell phones cause we r gonna burn the voting auditor this time!