Bigg Boss Season 5

.:*~*:. SKY-ENTERTAINER AND CHARMER-AT-2! .:*~*:. - Page 95

sonia79_singh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Keep all the love and luck flowing everyone..Thanks for standing by when it was needed the most..Thanks once again from the bottom of my heart...God Bless :) (Sonia Singh on behalf of Sky)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonia79_singh thumbnail
Mid week eviction of Siddharth Bhardwaj from BB5 in cards..cheers :)
monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: sonia79_singh

Now thats interesting, though i wished it could be spineless Amar
sonia79_singh thumbnail
Follow sky on facebook- http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Akashdeep-Saigal-Sky-Walker/215557491844347  & on twitter- akashdeep_sky
Edited by sonia79_singh - 12 years ago
monu_tan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: adieus50

@@@SKY was yesterday so over Sunjay that he was just all over him. Watch the first few scenes again he was like hugging him or try to hug or buttering way tooo much. At last Sunjay said it man to SKY what I was thinking - "Mujhe laaa god mein beth jaayoge tum" 

lol  that was way too funny :)

Sky and Juhi yesterday - WE LOVE YOU BIGG BOSS, WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH 

O'yeah We love you BIGG BOSS... We love you BIGG BOSS... We love you BIGG BOSS... We love you BIGG BOSS... We love you BIGG BOSS... We love you BIGG BOSS... We love you BIGG BOSS... We love you BIGG BOSS... We love you 1 CRORE...  We love you 1 CRORE...  We love you 1 CRORE...  We love you 1 CRORE...  We love you 1 CRORE...  We love you 1 CRORE... 

Chal hutt Bigg Boss :) 
one of the forum members was saying that sanju baba...was going to apologise to sky and Juhia...all i heard was sky and Juhia apologising to Sanju Baba...aur in dono ne itni buttering ki sanju baba ko...ke india mein butter ki shortage ho gayi hai 

Way TOO much sweetness. It was puke worthy. I was feeling embarrassed the way the way they both were shamelessly pataoing Sanju. Lot of times I thought Sanju himself felt disgusted but then being the decent man that he is he sportingly took the a** kissing.

But the (evil trio) were only all-over Sunjay. Amar, SID and MAHEK behaved normally and sensibly. 

Maybe they didnt have anything better than showing Sky and Juhi. 😉😆 The fact is mate, they shoot a lot and then edit, to show the better things of the whole. Get It!!
ashdgr8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
There was no doubt about SKY being in Finals 👏

Now, its time for the Votes right.

What i think is that Sky has an advantage on this matter as Pooja Bedi's n Sunny's Fans will surely vote for him and some Juhi's Fan as well bcoz of Juhi's last episodes statement.

Their fans will vote for SKY just becoz he was very Honest / Loyal/ Protective with them n never backed off when it came to Keeping his Words/Promises.

This doesn't mean Sky's Fans sh'l relax instead vote jyaada  👍🏼as other contestants fans will work overtime.

Whats say guys???

Cheers.

sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sonia79_singh

WOW. Is that true.. That's a great news 👍🏼
monu_tan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sarasingh86

WOW. Is that true.. That's a great news 👍🏼

Too good to be true?? am asking..
Isa_Rahman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: adieus50

@@@SKY was yesterday so over Sunjay that he was just all over him. Watch the first few scenes again he was like hugging him or try to hug or buttering way tooo much. At last Sunjay said it man to SKY what I was thinking - "Mujhe laaa god mein beth jaayoge tum" 

lol  that was way too funny :)

Sky and Juhi yesterday - WE LOVE YOU BIGG BOSS, WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH 

O'yeah We love you BIGG BOSS... We love you BIGG BOSS... We love you BIGG BOSS... We love you BIGG BOSS... We love you BIGG BOSS... We love you BIGG BOSS... We love you BIGG BOSS... We love you BIGG BOSS... We love you 1 CRORE...  We love you 1 CRORE...  We love you 1 CRORE...  We love you 1 CRORE...  We love you 1 CRORE...  We love you 1 CRORE... 

Chal hutt Bigg Boss :) 
one of the forum members was saying that sanju baba...was going to apologise to sky and Juhia...all i heard was sky and Juhia apologising to Sanju Baba...aur in dono ne itni buttering ki sanju baba ko...ke india mein butter ki shortage ho gayi hai 

Way TOO much sweetness. It was puke worthy. I was feeling embarrassed the way the way they both were shamelessly pataoing Sanju. Lot of times I thought Sanju himself felt disgusted but then being the decent man that he is he sportingly took the a** kissing.

But the (evil trio) were only all-over Sunjay. Amar, SID and MAHEK behaved normally and sensibly. 

Everyone report this member no hate allowed in this appreciation thread !!!
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@adieus - This is AT..Please leave respectfully .First n Last warning