Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
SO FINALE WEEK IS HERE!!!!!!!!!! LETS GO GUYS VOTE UR HEARTS OUT ITS NOW OR NEVER! I KNOW many don't want SKY TO WIN! BUT WE DO! and we will give them a NAIL BITING FIGHT TO THE FINISH LINE!!!! 

I know many of us just wanted sky to survive till the finale week! BUT WE ARE WAY TOO CLOSE TO LET OUR SPIRIT DOWN! NO ONE INT HAT HOUSE IS PERFECT SO SKY HAS EQUAL CHANCE OF WINNING! just like this time around the channel could not oust him looking at the IMMENSE SUPPORT FOR SKY! They won't be able to change anything ON THE DAY OF FINALS! 

SO VOTE VOTE VOTE!!!!!!!!!! GO TEAM SKY!!!!! KEEP ON ROCKING SEE YOU WITH THE TROPHY IN YOUR HAND!!!!!!!! 
sha1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: vinit_mittal

Happy New Year Friends!!

AND to you too! 
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sha1

ALL RIGHT WATCHED THE EPISODE!!!!!!!!! loved loved loved the way sanju met SKY BABA!!!!!!!!! omg i loved that video they showed at the end for the five finalist SKY LOOKED SO GOOOD IN IT!!!!!!!!!!!  i got a little teary when sunny left cause sky juhi n sunny have been great friends in the show!!! id rather sid would have gone. BUT SKY is safe and a finalist! who wud say looking at the fact so many on this forum is against him. 

I also loved it how sanju hinted an apologetic tone towards sky when he mentioned to them how he felt bad that sky felt bad about the "i am leaving the show" taunt!!!!  SANJU also said to sky u asked me to come bro so here i am!  He is definitely loved by sanju baba!

I didn't like it how shweta tiwari who i really liked last season- Was like sky shouldnt be the winner 😡. OH WELL we know why she is saying that cause Dolly Bindra is supporting sky 😉 hehe (WHAT AN IRONY!) any who all in all GREAT EPISODE GUYS!!!!!!! WOHOOO!!!!!

@BOLD - OH that was so gud. hey sha1  can u get that video n post it here...plzzz. I luved the way he said apne damn pe aaya hun👏

@BOLD  -  Yah that was visible., salman khan the bully should watch the video again  n learn from sanju how to forgive n be positive.

@BOLD
  - Another diplomatic bahu.she has grudge against him from IJSMB ..so that was expected who cares? 😉
Edited by sarasingh86 - 12 years ago
sha1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sarasingh86

@BOLD - OH that was so gud. hey sha1  can u get that video n post it here...plzzz. I luved the way he said apne damn pe aaya hun👏

@BOLD  -  Yah that was visible., salman khan the bully should watch the video again  n learn from sanju how to forgive n be positive.

@BOLD
  - Another diplomatic bahu.she has grudge against him from IJSMB ..so that was expected who cares? 😉

Sure hun will try! 
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sarasingh86

We are fearless supporters of Fearless SKY BABA...Stand up for right.👍🏼

i like sky😊 but i feel he will be at not winner ..he will end his journey at 4 or 5 position😊..he was entertaining  he was bad  he was gud he was manipulating he was true friend ..he showed every colors   😊  ..hope he learns gud thing  from this show and never get personal with anybody at least on national television😊..best of luck sky👍🏼
krazyb89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sha1

SO FINALE WEEK IS HERE!!!!!!!!!! LETS GO GUYS VOTE UR HEARTS OUT ITS NOW OR NEVER! I KNOW many don't want SKY TO WIN! BUT WE DO! and we will give them a NAIL BITING FIGHT TO THE FINISH LINE!!!!

</b> I know many of us just wanted sky to survive till the finale week! <b>BUT WE ARE WAY TOO CLOSE TO LET OUR SPIRIT DOWN! NO ONE INT HAT HOUSE IS PERFECT SO SKY HAS EQUAL CHANCE OF WINNING! just like this time around the channel could not oust him looking at the IMMENSE SUPPORT FOR SKY! They won't be able to change anything ON THE DAY OF FINALS!

SO VOTE VOTE VOTE!!!!!!!!!! GO TEAM SKY!!!!! KEEP ON ROCKING SEE YOU WITH THE TROPHY IN YOUR HAND!!!!!!!!

I think sunny fans will also be voting for sky
Coldplaying thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
when will the voting lines open???any idea?
krazyb89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: fire_gun

i like sky😊 but i feel he will be at not winner ..he will end his journey at 4 or 5 position😊..he was entertaining he was bad he was gud he was manipulating he was true friend ..he showed every colors   😊 ..hope he learns gud thing from this show and never get personal with anybody at least on national television😊..best of luck sky👍🏼

I dont agree. Cant say anything till the finale. Sky has the potential to win and has already learned a lot from this show.
sha1 thumbnail
WATCH at 4:40 min apna sky DABANGG DIALOGUE! "apni choice se aaya hoon MAI!" 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxU6jp3kFNk&feature=player_embedded#![/YOUTUBE]

sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: fire_gun

i like sky😊 but i feel he will be at not winner ..he will end his journey at 4 or 5 position😊..he was entertaining  he was bad  he was gud he was manipulating he was true friend ..he showed every colors   😊  ..hope he learns gud thing  from this show and never get personal with anybody at least on national television😊..best of luck sky👍🏼

Hey thanks for ur fair review😊  Well, Sky was true in every situation. But if things are not manipulated then sky has huge support as well so can' t rule out his chances.He was saved each time by audience when nominated by also mazx votes couple of times.Yes he has flaws n he has learn n improved in his behavior as well . Anyways for us he is true entertainer n winner⭐️