.:*~*:. SKY-ENTERTAINER AND CHARMER-AT-2! .:*~*:. - Page 92

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by sree421

Did sky get the highest votes today?

YES! I heard of this from my sources and i think other members of IF too posted the same upon finding out that he is safe! 
Originally posted by sha1

YES! I heard of this from my sources and i think other members of IF too posted the same upon finding out that he is safe! 

Excellent!  After all, viewers are not dumb to fall for crocodile tears.  I'm super happy 🥳

Without getting carried away, we all have to target the next step.  Time to fight with people who are spreading negative stuff about our Sky.
Originally posted by sree421

Excellent!  After all, viewers are not dumb to fall for crocodile tears.  I'm super happy 🥳

Without getting carried away, we all have to target the next step.  Time to fight with people who are spreading negative stuff about our Sky.

YUP THE BEST WAY is- if the post is too negative fight it till it dies or pay it NO HEED so people dont keep on reading it! but we should all step it up not just on India Forums but split our time wht ever we can invest on FB- BB Official Site- and the big one TWITTER!!! LET OTHER SKY SUPPORTERS KNOW they are not alone! many don't go on social networking sites cause of the dirty bashing MAHEKIANS are doing-let me warn any site other then this is real dirty so be prepared 😉 
Edited by sha1 - 12 years ago

@sha1 - You are right. We can answer them in our own dignified way as well. People gather on FB,twitter n IF . There is no harm to bully a bully since he/she deserves it n these mehakians has crossed all limits n is spreading negativity about sky baba with agenda. I m with u all. Let me know i will be there
😉
Edited by sarasingh86 - 12 years ago
OFF TO WATCH MY MOST AWAITED AAKHRI FARMAN! see u all shortly 😉 with my review on it!!!!!!
Tell that DJ turn it up
we droppin that music
good people all around
we rockin,head knockin,
coz they can't shut us down
now biggboss dont u stop it stop it
now biggboss dont u stop it stop it
even if wanna to,u cant stop us now
DONT STOP THE PARTY
dont dont dont dont dont dont dont dont
DONT STOP THE PARTY
guys this my new username i had to change it from Balbir_goa to new nick too many mahek fans pressurizing admin so i have changed it to this anyways go TEAM SKY !!!
Originally posted by Isa_Rahman

guys this my new username i had to change it from Balbir_goa to new nick too many mahek fans pressurizing admin so i have changed it to this anyways go TEAM SKY !!!
dont fear mahek fans. Support freely for sky.
ALL RIGHT WATCHED THE EPISODE!!!!!!!!! loved loved loved the way sanju met SKY BABA!!!!!!!!! omg i loved that video they showed at the end for the five finalist SKY LOOKED SO GOOOD IN IT!!!!!!!!!!!  i got a little teary when sunny left cause sky juhi n sunny have been great friends in the show!!! id rather sid would have gone. BUT SKY is safe and a finalist! who wud say looking at the fact so many on this forum is against him. 

I also loved it how sanju hinted an apologetic tone towards sky when he mentioned to them how he felt bad that sky felt bad about the "i am leaving the show" taunt!!!!  SANJU also said to sky u asked me to come bro so here i am!  He is definitely loved by sanju baba!

I didn't like it how shweta tiwari who i really liked last season- Was like sky shouldnt be the winner 😡. OH WELL we know why she is saying that cause Dolly Bindra is supporting sky 😉 hehe (WHAT AN IRONY!) any who all in all GREAT EPISODE GUYS!!!!!!! WOHOOO!!!!!

We are fearless supporters of Fearless SKY BABA...Stand up for right.👍🏼