Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: fire_gun

iam happy that sky survived one week more 😊otherwise show would have become boring 

U r so right fire_gunji..hehe..I slept well last night as sky baba was safe...atleast we dont't have to be bored nowπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Happy New Year To All Of U MY Freinds
Team_Sky thumbnail
Add me in the fan list. πŸ˜›

And wishing all the members a happy & prosperous New Year 2012.   πŸ‘

Cheers.
sonya85 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sky is safe Yay!!!!!!

***HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!***

πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Partyyy!!!!!!!!!!! LOL
Team_Sky thumbnail
SKY baba rocks BB5.

πŸ‘πŸΌ
sha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Team_Sky

SKY baba rocks BB5.

πŸ‘πŸΌ

Team_Sky I will add u to the list but please hit the like button on the first page! and πŸ€— WELCOME!!! πŸ‘
sha1 thumbnail
TO ALL YOU AMAZING PEOPLE OUT THERE!!!!!!

sha1 thumbnail
SOOO EXCITED ABOUT AKF EPISODE TODAYYY!!!!!!!! man never been this excitedd!!!!!! wanna see what sanju has to say to sky! and wonder if they will hint it out to sky that he had the highest votes riding on HIM! πŸ˜Š
sha1 thumbnail
33 more pages to GO AND WE CAN ALL STAR THE NEW AT- WITH OUR PERSONAL MESSAGES TO SKY!!! I am re-posting that post- For our new members in the Sky AT! 

JUST A REMINDER TO ALL my Sky's AT members NEW and OLD i will encourage you to participate in this summarized reflection on sky's BB journey that we are preparing FOR HIM TO READ. No rush, you guys have time! NOW THAT SKY BABA IS A FINALIST! share your messages as per the out line below πŸ˜Š 

SO HERE IS HOW WE ARE GONNA DO IT 

You all please submit your opinion and take on the following divisions listed below! YOU CAN copy these division topics in red below and paste in a new post to this AT with ur answers OR you can PM me YOUR Messages! So here is a list of divisions 

Sky's Bindaas Baadshaa's speak their minds about...

* Sky's infamous fights with mahek -

* Shradha's BEEP  gali to sky-

* Sky's Tashan in Akhri farman episodes- 

* Sky and Sid bhai bhai na raha- 

* Sky's ROSY avatar!-

* Sky's and Madhu didi/ Family re-union episode-

* Sky's MOST MAST MASTI MOMENTS-

* Sky's thought of leaving the show- 

* Sky's stay in big boss 5 in a nutshell!- 

Post your messages to these points afresh by copy pasting these points as a new message so ur able to edit it later on in the week OR PM ME SHA1 (U dont have to answer to every point its ur wish)  Also u have the option to add ur name/ IF id but please do say from where like i am from canada respectively. Once posted here or PMed i will combine all those messages on a new Sky AT under one message board and request sonia (Sky's friend) to share those messages with sky after he comes out WINNING THE SHOW πŸ₯³!

Do make sure that the messages aren't too long also remember we do encourage healthy constructive criticism but be aware after all these are intended to show sky how much we love him so more Appreciation folks πŸ˜‰

My answers are posted on page 81 if u guys wanted to get a jest of how the messages will be complied πŸ˜Š 

CHEERS!!!!!!!!
Edited by sha1 - 12 years ago
sree421 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sha1

SOOO EXCITED ABOUT AKF EPISODE TODAYYY!!!!!!!! man never been this excitedd!!!!!! wanna see what sanju has to say to sky! and wonder if they will hint it out to sky that he had the highest votes riding on HIM! πŸ˜Š

Did sky get the highest votes today?