Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@sha1 - Channel will be stupid to evict sky. Even his haters says that he is the only entertainment in the house. I think he will stay...n i want to believe it.hehe😉
sha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Dew-9

Sky was awesome today 😊

HE WAS BOMBASTIC! loved it how sweetly he explained to Sid how he doesn't need to rant and complain about the cleaning job anymore as sunny and him had started it already and instead told him to help out with them to which he had no MATURE reply only like a little 2 year old he kept ranting- Nahi nahi mujhe akele karna tha 😭- 😆 Plus Sky's CHOICE to watch the spoof was EXCELLENT bought soo much happiness and smiles in the house except for the complainer and nagger 2 year old sid the kid. 

Moreover guys i forgot to mention i really like sky's purple pants 😊 especially when he paired it up yesterday with the checkered blue shirt! hehe sky baba thoda aur fashion ka tashan dikhao naa! U just rock every which way!!!
sha1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sarasingh86

@sha1 - Channel will be stupid to evict sky. Even his haters says that he is the only entertainment in the house. I think he will stay...n i want to believe it.hehe😉

Yay!!!! then i will believe it with you 😊😃😊 hojaye party?! 
Dew-9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sha1

HE WAS BOMBASTIC! loved it how sweetly he explained to Sid how he doesn't need to rant and complain about the cleaning job anymore as sunny and him had started it already and instead told him to help out with them to which he had no MATURE reply only like a little 2 year old he kept ranting- Nahi nahi mujhe akele karna tha 😭- 😆 Plus Sky's CHOICE to watch the spoof was EXCELLENT bought soo much happiness and smiles in the house except for the complainer and nagger 2 year old sid the kid. 

Moreover guys i forgot to mention i really like sky's purple pants 😊 especially when he paired it up yesterday with the checkered blue shirt! hehe sky baba thoda aur fashion ka tashan dikhao naa! U just rock every which way!!!

Yhh he's got great fashion sense, even in iss jungle se mujhe bachao he was given a scarf and he used it very nicely and made it look good. loved what he was wearing yesterday too. Neva seen anyone like him before, such an honest and loyal person.
sha1 thumbnail
Sporting the long hair look with rohit roy 😉- I CHOOSE A 😆

Edited by sha1 - 12 years ago
sonya85 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It looks like I was wrong abut the footage they'll show for sky, and I'm so hapy about that 😊. The footage he chose was a great choice, that spoof had me ROFL!! I'm especially happy sid got to see it, because I really wanted him to see PM's spoof of him 😆. Great enactment by PM & sky, which I'm glad they got to share with the rest 👏
I forgot to include that part in my masti moments message for sky. I'll have to send you that additional part sha if you don't mind 😳 I'd like to comment on that too 😛
sree421 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
what is the latest , friends?  very nervous! 🤢
Isa_Rahman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sree421

what is the latest , friends?  very nervous! 🤢

The latest is Sky is safe be happy, he has no chance of leaving unless Salman fixes it ... !!! 😃
Amiable thumbnail
OMG.dat spoof was simply superb.sky baba's spare me versions excellent.dat footage itself is the proof which shows how entertainin our sky baba can be.it was a tight slap to sid kid and his kiddish drama
Snehabr thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
looks like salman has fixed it already...just read a thread about sky's eviction...no wonder he wasn't allowed to go when he volunteered to go out!!
Though I hope its just a rumor!!