Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vinit_mittal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: sonia79_singh

Uptill yesterday's voting...Sky is safe..Rest depends upon the today's votes which would be audited tomorrow morning..cheers :)

Thank you so much Sonia ji for giving this update... we were feeling so low. Hope Sky baba will be safe tomorrow...
Amiable thumbnail
I kno a lot of sky fan's who r not activ on social sites.bt support him thru sms.so sky baba gettin less votes r unbeleivable.bb plz dont do any foolish thing.we want 2 c our sky baba holdin bb trophy.sky baba ki jay,sky baba ki jay,sky baba ki jay
sha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Dew-9

Is there anyway we can voice our opinion directly? like writing to the channel or something and letting them know how badly we want him in there and if he leaves we wont watch the show!

twitter mate- you can write to colors tv or the jessu george the channel producer but even if u keep on supporting sky on their official website they wud have to be fair!

@ColorsTV- #BB5

@JessuGeorge
sha1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonia79_singh

Uptill yesterday's voting...Sky is safe..Rest depends upon the today's votes which would be audited tomorrow morning..cheers :)

*fingers crossed* voting is closed so lets all pray and hope sky is safe!❤️
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Listen people , i saw someone tweet saying SKY is leading in voting dhrumil_26

SKY is Safe This Week.Cheers.He has Got the Highest Votes Uptill Thursday&Today's Votes will Also be Counted,so more votes #bb5 #biggboss5

Lets see of colors are manipulating to clear DQ's way.
sha1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sarasingh86

Listen people , i saw someone tweet saying SKY is leading in voting dhrumil_26

SKY is Safe This Week.Cheers.He has Got the Highest Votes Uptill Thursday&Today's Votes will Also be Counted,so more votes #bb5 #biggboss5

Lets see of colors are manipulating to clear DQ's way.

Yeah sara i don't want to celebrate until I see and hear those words out of sanju mouth- SKY AAP SAFE HAI. *fingers crossed*😕 i never doubted apne sky supporters but i doubt the show's decision and favoritism 
Edited by sha1 - 12 years ago
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sha1

Yeah sara i don't want to celebrate until I see and hear those words out of sanju mouth- SKY AAP SAFE HAI. *fingers crossed*😕 i never doubted apne sky supporters but i doubt the show's decision and favoritism 

U are right. I can see lot of people supporting him so it is impossible that he gets evicted.But lets see what this rigged show have in store for us
Dew-9 thumbnail

Sky was awesome today 😊

Dew-9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sha1

twitter mate- you can write to colors tv or the jessu george the channel producer but even if u keep on supporting sky on their official website they wud have to be fair!

@ColorsTV- #BB5

@JessuGeorge

Thank you.
sha1 thumbnail
These are the latest tweets about sky's status on eviction by the big shot bollywood PR and publicist Dale in reply to Pooja bedi's tweet i posted earlier. THERE IS Strong HOPE IN THE AIR guys but lets see what the channel decides! *FINGERS CROSSED* 😵

Edited by sha1 - 12 years ago