Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: fkbutts

⭐️⭐️

very well said and congrates to sky rockers for completing 100 pages...
sky we love you⭐️

Hows the voting coming along mate! its just a few hours i guess untill the voting closes down?
Amiable thumbnail
Hai frnds,i would luv 2 join our sky baba's At.bcame his fan after watchin his tamil movie.wat a great actor.sad that bollywood cudnt c his talent.Edited by Amiable - 12 years ago
Isa_Rahman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
[QUOTE=Amiable]Hai frnds,i would luv 2 join our sky baba's At.bcame his fan after watchin his tamil movie.wat a great actor.sad that bollywood cudnt c his talent.[/QUOTE

Just click the like button on page 1 and pm sha1 he will add u to the list !!!
skyrulez thumbnail
SKY BABA ne  do baar Pushed Kiya  SID ko in that Andew incident...Usko Pata bhi nehi chala aur Kal ke episode main Sid bol raha hain tu evict bhi ho sakta tha...

LOL...SID pehle nind se to Jaag
-GoldMist- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: skyrulez

SKY BABA ne  do baar Pushed Kiya  SID ko in that Andew incident...Usko Pata bhi nehi chala aur Kal ke episode main Sid bol raha hain tu evict bhi ho sakta tha...

truee🤣
Amiable thumbnail
I think its time to bomb bigg boss's editing room which projected our sky baba as villain.watever editin u do guys v sky fans wil find positives in him.go sky go.Edited by Amiable - 12 years ago
Dew-9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: skyrulez

LOL😆 well said
Jun786 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dew-9

LOL😆 well said

Mahek does not deserve to b in the show ...she was already eliminated on audience votes ... Sid , sky , juhi , amar and sunny also deserve to get 2 chances to win the show .
Amiable thumbnail
Guys is chamnlal.saigal sky's hater.if he is he indirectly promote our sky baba.he he he
sha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Amiable

Hai frnds,i would luv 2 join our sky baba's At.bcame his fan after watchin his tamil movie.wat a great actor.sad that bollywood cudnt c his talent.

HEY there Welcome! I've added you the list! keep on supporting! hit like and support him on his FB and follow him on Twitter page which is run by his friend!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Akashdeep-Saigal-Sky-Walker/215557491844347

https://twitter.com/akashdeep_sky