Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Here's some pics from the BB official site! enjoy out sky baba's who has grown so much in the show and also in our hearts!!! 

sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
πŸ‘
@sha1 - OMG.sha1 ..Luv u for those pics!!!!!!!!! Definitely grown into hearts dearπŸ˜‰
Edited by sarasingh86 - 12 years ago
sha1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dew-9

After reading all of your lots comments...Bigg Boss is corrupted! Most of all Mehak needs to get a life all she does is poke poke poke poke and if your not in the wrong y do u keep justifying yourself and continuously keep asking contestants "aap ko lagta hai ki koi favour ho raha hai" it shows shes got something to hide, eh, mein ladki hoon aur meine sab ka jawaab diya! she needs to drop it but its ok in a way she can carry on cus it jus makes her look bad MUWAHAHAH!

Anyway, i liked Sky's reply to sid when sid said to him u shud have apologised earlier, "isliye to insaan hoon" hehe wt a reply. one more thing, the song they played in the morning for this episode i think suits Sky 😊 "duniya samje burra toh goli maaro, dar dar ke jeena bhi kya hai jeena yaaro" hehe 😊 Great guy

DUDE THATS WHAT I THOUGHT!!!!!!!! the song was so for him!!!!! it doesn't suit anyone else - cause mahek is an instigator she has a problem with juhi and bithced about juhi to sid but when juhi praised her today she had no guts to confront juhi πŸ˜† And Sid is a follower not a leader- Amar is opportunist and spineless at that- definitely cant be juhi or sunny-IT HAD TO BE SKY BABA's SONG!!!!!!!!!
Edited by sha1 - 12 years ago
sha1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sarasingh86

πŸ‘
@sha1 - OMG.sha1 ..Luv u for those pics!!!!!!!!! Definitely grown into hearts dearπŸ˜‰

No problem hun! he is totally worth the time! β­οΈ
Snehabr thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sha1

Hey! i am here i will re-post that thread here and i wud rather u copy paste those header in a new post here OR PM me either way! but do follow the guidelines on it! 

JUST A REMINDER TO ALL my Sky's AT members i will encourage you to participate in this summarized reflection on sky's BB journey that we are preparing for him to read. No rush, you guys have time- it's just the final eviction is happening this week and we never know- so do be mindful of that and share your messages as per the out line below πŸ˜Š 

SO HERE IS HOW WE ARE GONNA DO IT 

We are going to have until a day before Akhri farman episode's time to submit out those messages to this AT thread which is Friday 30th cause god forbid if things don't go well for us all- this would need to be ready for our sky baba to read. ( I feel like another page on this forum will bring sky bashers on it and we wont be able to stop them from posting all the trash they will write) So here is a list of divisions 

Sky's Bindaas Baadshaa's speak their minds about...

* Sky's infamous fights with mahek -

* Shradha's BEEP  gali to sky-

* Sky's Tashan in Akhri farman episodes- 

* Sky and Sid bhai bhai na raha- 

* Sky's ROSY avatar!-

* Sky's and Madhu didi/ Family re-union episode-

* Sky's MOST MAST MASTI MOMENTS-

* Sky's thought of leaving the show- 

* Sky's stay in big boss 5 in a nutshell!- 

Post your messages to these points afresh by copy pasting these points as a new message so ur able to edit it later on in the week (U dont have to answer to every point its ur wish)  Also u have the option to add ur name/ IF id but please do say from where like i am from canada respectively. Once posted here on friday i will combine all those messages on this AT under one message board and request sonia to share those messages with sky!

Do make sure that the messages aren't too long also remember we do encourage healthy constructive criticism but be aware after all these are intended to show sky how much we love him so more Appreciation folks ;)  

My answers are posted on page 84 if u guys wanted to get a jest of how the messages will be complied πŸ˜Š

I was wondering that instead of highlighting these negative things...we should focus on how Sky is so honest and frank...is not a chameleon etc etc...i think these topics will create only bashing about the other person than glorifying Sky... we are supporting his fair behavior...and if he was wrong...we were strong enough to condemn him too...that's what we need to convey...
krazyb89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I really appreciate sky because he has managed to controll his aggressive behaviour. From the past few weeks he looked calm and avoided the fights. I would say he is really close to win the show.
Dew-9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sha1

DUDE THATS WHAT I THOUGHT!!!!!!!! the song was so for him!!!!! it doesn't suit anyone else - cause mahek is an instigator she has a problem with juhi and bithced about juhi to sid but when juhi praised her today she had no guts to confront juhi πŸ˜† And Sid is a follower not a leader- Amar is opportunist and spineless at that- definitely cant be juhi or sunny-IT HAD TO BE SKY BABA's SONG!!!!!!!!!

Haha great minds think alike! I love being here πŸ˜ƒ!
sha1 thumbnail

sha1 thumbnail

fkbutt thumbnail
⭐️⭐️
very well said and congrates to sky rockers for completing 100 pages...
sky we love you⭐️