Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: sarasingh86

I have no idea, that is tweeted by Sky id.  Looks like the platform is set to send Sky out 😭

Sky had many "likes" votes which arent there anymore the dislikes are still intact but someone has removed the count of likes! Also on the page with sky's info on the official site we can't hit the like button anymore 😕

OMG ...There were lakhs of likes before. WTH is this? Stupid mehikains. someone should file report against them.The way they are hacking n bulling dale, PB. seriously is it impossible to take some action against them. How unfair is this.😡

REALLY UN-FAIR! but kya karein dale and PB and dealing with it there must be cyber rules to this scam! i wish someone knew what one could do to stop this nonsense! 
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

OMG ...There were lakhs of likes before. WTH is this? Stupid mehikains. someone should file report against them.The way they are hacking n bulling dale, PB. seriously is it impossible to take some action against them. How unfair is this.😡
[/QUOTE]

REALLY UN-FAIR! but kya karein dale and PB and dealing with it there must be cyber rules to this scam! i wish someone knew what one could do to stop this nonsense! 
[/QUOTE]

How is this possible. What is cyber police doing?? What is colorstv doing?? Its their official site.And still they are sleeping.Are these people so unprofessional. And these Mehekians what are they trying to prove..all of them looks like teenagers looking at their harkataan. so cheap n low.I m so shocked how these people make fun of PB n Dale as well on this forum when they tweet something, I mean its fine to disagree n to have some humor as well.But they go beyond limit n if someone writes about mehak, they fume like anything. Such immature hypocrites.😡

sonya85 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sha1

Sky had many "likes" votes which arent there anymore the dislikes are still intact but someone has removed the count of likes! Also on the page with sky's info on the official site we can't hit the like button anymore 😕

It's all very stupid, why should anyone be able to repeatedly press like or dislike over and over. The only thing it reflects is that some people have more time on their hands than others lol.

Anyway guys it's getting quite late down my side of the pond.

Ciao for now..😊
sarasingh86 thumbnail

People there is another  negative topic

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2641403

Some mehakians are so negative..I just can's believe that. I m so pissed off. I want to teach them lesson but again don't want to stoop down  to their level
😕
Edited by sarasingh86 - 12 years ago
krazyb89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Now i am quite relaxed. A lot mahek haters on the forum!
sha1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sarasingh86

People there is another  negative topic

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2641403

Some mehakians are so negative..I just can's believe that. I m so pissed off. I want to teach them lesson but again don't want to stoop down  to their level
😕

Sara it really not worth stooping but definitely give them an answer for it. the fewer the words the less they get to react back to- the less they get to react to they more invisible THEY GET! 
sha1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: krazyb89

Now i am quite relaxed. A lot mahek haters on the forum!

Guys i've noticed something quite interesting- If u all go back to the pics page on Big boss u'll see the reactions to the mahek sky fight was more in favor for sky and then suddenly overnight there were swamps of feminists who started bashing on sky's image for being an abuser! i am convinced all the people who speak so highly of mahek and don't want to discuss any of her flaws are all PR machinery. PERIOD! 😡
sarasingh86 thumbnail

Sara it really not worth stooping but definitely give them an answer for it. the fewer the words the less they get to react back to- the less they get to react to they more invisible THEY GET! 

Yah u r right. I m controlling my self a lot..u don't know how much.  But ur  advice calmed me down a bit.

@bold - Well said.
👏
Edited by sarasingh86 - 12 years ago
Dew-9 thumbnail

GUYS i had a question- i remember in todays episode sid was saying something to mahek- About sky- something like "Sky kisi ke marrey pe ruk jayega" what was he trying to say? 

He meant that if someone was laying hurt on the floor Sky would stop and look but Amar would just walk past.
Dew-9 thumbnail

After reading all of your lots comments...Bigg Boss is corrupted! Most of all Mehak needs to get a life all she does is poke poke poke poke and if your not in the wrong y do u keep justifying yourself and continuously keep asking contestants "aap ko lagta hai ki koi favour ho raha hai" it shows shes got something to hide, eh, mein ladki hoon aur meine sab ka jawaab diya! she needs to drop it but its ok in a way she can carry on cus it jus makes her look bad MUWAHAHAH!

Anyway, i liked Sky's reply to sid when sid said to him u shud have apologised earlier, "isliye to insaan hoon" hehe wt a reply. one more thing, the song they played in the morning for this episode i think suits Sky 😊 "duniya samje burra toh goli maaro, dar dar ke jeena bhi kya hai jeena yaaro" hehe 😊 Great guy