Bigg Boss Season 5

.:*~*:. SKY-ENTERTAINER AND CHARMER-AT-2! .:*~*:. - Page 77

sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

@ sha1  dear - Are we creating different AT to post these messages??? I think that would be easier. We all will PM u our posts n then new AT can be created for that.what say😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: sarasingh86

I am 100% sure that sky baba is not leaving this time. I have seen tremendous support for him in last 2-3 weeks n people are supporting him openly. Again if BB has others plans that i can't say but no way. Even if there is double eviciton sunny n sid will go. Remember sid got least votes all the time..they just pretended that he got max when mehak got evicted. Don't worry 😃😃

SARA U MADE ME SMILE BIG TIME! thank you! i love the undying faith you have! Chalo we have one more day for voting SO C'mon ALL! bring some heart in it! lets wing it out respectively by voting for SKY!! 56882!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sarasingh86 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: akhl

I understand. From the first week itself, Mahek's game plan is to spoil image of other housemates. Since Sky cannot tolerate things laying down, she took full advantage of it. She has been successful in projecting herself as victim and Sky as villain. Unfortunately many people go only by emotions and do not analyse objectively.
But, we can do whatever possible from our side. I have sent a lot of smses for Sky and also convinced many others to do so. Hope it helps.

People don't worry , since mehak is back , her antics are exposed, Many people are hating her now except her crazy blind fans. I have seen it through different forums n websites. And this time hosts will not say anything , since its new years n why will they sky acted well this week
sonya85 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sha1

guys i am so nervous and worried for sky! i know he took panga with BB team and sanju and salman, when juhi told him to leave the show for his own self respect! Just the thought that sky might get evicted sends shivers down my spine-cause it just seems like the perfect ending the show will try to create like keeping the female victim (mahek) her hero (Sid) the opportunist (Amar) and the BAHU rani (Juhi) But sky they have always projected as a villain 😒 so may be... so worried for him! I can't bare the thought of watching a week of this show with no sky 😭 

It seems they are leaving 'the best to last' with the screening of previous footage. I have a feeling tomorrow's BB episode is gonna be quite intense, with both mahek and sky left to choose their footage. Just prepare yourself guys, I'm sure mahek will pick one that depicts sky in the worst way, and her in the most victimised way possible. BB will most probably give her very favorable options.
sha1 thumbnail

@ sha1  dear - Are we creating different AT to post these messages??? I think that would be easier. We all will PM u our posts n then new AT can be created for that.what say😉

Sure i just don't want these mahekians to spoil it for us- SO 4 sure! lets do that! but is it a prob to open another AT page while one is still running? thats the only reason i was pulling it in this AT?
sonya85 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sure i just don't want these mahekians to spoil it for us- SO 4 sure! lets do that! but is it a prob to open another AT page while one is still running? thats the only reason i was pulling it in this AT?

Maybe we could end this one at 100 pages?

I'm almost done with my messages, so let me know where to post it and I'll put mine up 😊
sarasingh86 thumbnail

Yah. I understand ur concern. I never entered mehaks AT ever n I know most of us havn't either. I have no ideas why some of them poke their nose here like her DQ. Anyways. This is almost reaching 100. But still we will keep this one running till 150 may be ...But We all will PM u our posts and then on whenever sky baba comes out, we will create AT only then. If u need any help in distributing work, I m always there.what do u think😊
sha1 thumbnail

Yah. I understand ur concern. I never entered mehaks AT ever n I know most of us havn't either. I have no ideas why some of them poke their nose here like her DQ. Anyways. This is almost reaching 100. But still we will keep this one running till 150 may be ...But We all will PM u our posts and then on whenever sky baba comes out, we will create AT only then. If u need any help in distributing work, I m always there.what do u think😊

PERFECT IDEA!- I will get your help in creating the new thread and once all the messages are in- I will distribute the edit work so the new AT has a good flow to it- I am sure it will make sky feel real good to see what his well wishers opinion's were and that there are many who loved him! contrary to all the negative buzz mahek's PR are trying to portray!  
sarasingh86 thumbnail

CENTURY COMPLETE FOR 2ND AT

🥳🥳

SKY BABA ZINDABAAD

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏 Edited by sarasingh86 - 12 years ago
sha1 thumbnail
🥳 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳Edited by sha1 - 12 years ago