Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonya85 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Hey guys, Just saw the sneak peak, and it looks like sky apologises to sid, WOW! How interesting is it that whenever they watch themselves back they feel remorseful about the situation, although they may not have necessarily felt that way before. Hmmm...

I hope in the footage they show that sid didn't actually complete his full time on duty as a guard, because there was some confusion on that.

It'll be interesting to know who chose that footage shown in the sneak peak, and what the others will get to choose. I'll probably catch up on the epi quite late today though.

Ciao guys...
krazyb89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Snehabr

Sky didn't pick the first fight which happened...if you see the video/old episode again...Sky kept saying mere peeche mat aa...i don't want to talk...It was Mehek who followed him to fight!! That's what I said she needs Sky...Sky is very honest person..tells things on the face!! So he can't ignore nonsense for a long time if its in his face!! That's exactly what Mehek is... A loser and total nonsense!!

i think the best option for sky now is that avoid any fight with mehek and dont give her any sympathy footage. She has always been benefitted from the fights.
sonya85 thumbnail

Sky is not going anywhere!! It will be Sunny who will be out this week!! If its double eviction it will Sid be with her!! BB is not so foolish to evict Sky when Mehek needs all the drama for the final week!! Without Sky she is like a tail without the monkey (just a metaphor), She loves following Sky and pick on fights to gain sympathy votes...that will be BB/Salman/Mehek's strategy to tell the world that Mehek won because of Votes!! So relax guyzz...Sky isn't going anywhere!!

Yeah I have my doubts he'll be leaving this week 😉.

Mayhemensues thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey are we still game for sending personalized messages to sky through sonia ?
Snehabr thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mayhemensues

Hey are we still game for sending personalized messages to sky through sonia ?

I think so!! The question is has the work already started on compiling the messages!!
@ Sha1...please update us...and let me know if you need any help..
sonya85 thumbnail

I think so!! The question is has the work already started on compiling the messages!!
@ Sha1...please update us...and let me know if you need any help..

Yes sha1 has begun compiling it, and has already requested us to send the comments by today.

I want to, but not sure I'll get them in by today.I'm really busy these days with assignments, which is why I tend to catch all the fun quite late. I'll try my best though...
Mayhemensues thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the quick response,also while you are at it,can you please tell me if you want me to post it here or send it to someone as a pm,will really appreciate it,and would do the needful soon,given i'd really love for sky to know what a gem of a person he is and how bad i want him to win.
Isa_Rahman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Sky was right in todays episode he came across very well and that DQ Mahek was proved wrong everyone must be hating her now after her fake show of sympathy sach ke murthi should take sid the kid with her out the door !!!😆
Isa_Rahman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Guys there is big conspiracy going on against Sky look at one of the uncensored videos i found and i started thread on it that Sid knows why mahek was evicted and he is going to tell SKY why mahek was how does he know these things?.

Thread title: Sid SAYS he knows why Mahek Evicted- Video PROOF

Thread Link: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2640353

Jump to 0:45 in video for evidence !!!

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AhLodu-VuU&list=UUTcRj442N8iyKQ30BCC7R9w[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by Balbir_Goa - 12 years ago
DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Sky was just amazing today! The way he ignored Sid and Mehak...

edit: Mujhe bhi message bhejna hai, let me know if I can..
Edited by HiphopStahKiran - 12 years ago