.:*~*:. SKY-ENTERTAINER AND CHARMER-AT-2! .:*~*:. - Page 73

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by sha1

LOL hai - magar on and off- Too much dirt happening on this forum at the time ðŸ¤¢

Ignore them and let us show our support for SKY baba 😉 
Originally posted by akhl

To those outside India
If you do not have Indian sim card, then please do not vote as the vote will not be counted and the money will be wasted. If it is possible for you to pay them later, then you can even tell them to vote now and that you will foot the bill later.

ab indian sim kahan se laaye ðŸ˜• such bad luck!
i hope sky will save but i am really disappionting with mehak .she is bitching agianst sky all the time but i am happy that  sky is not giving a single chance to fight

To those outside India
If you do not have Indian sim card, then please do not vote as the vote will not be counted and the money will be wasted. If it is possible for you to pay them later, then you can even tell them to vote now and that you will foot the bill later.

Clarification to the bold part:-

I mean if you have friends or relatives in India whom u can pay back, then u can ask them to vote and tell them that u would pay them later.

Originally posted by fkbutts

i hope sky will save but i am really disappionting with mehak .she is bitching agianst sky all the time but i am happy that  sky is not giving a single chance to fight

Thats our bindaas SKY BABA!!! i am real proud of his tolerance too! 

Clarification to the bold part:-

I mean if you have friends or relatives in India whom u can pay back, then u can ask them to vote and tell them that u would pay them later.

Yeah i've done that- my cousin is voting in from my side ðŸ˜Š hope he is saved! 
Originally posted by sha1

Aren't u reading the kind of post's going up! there is no healthy discussion anywhere on the forum plain bashing. 

Right there is no fun as it used to be. Baseless stupid threads all over. Don't feel like commenting.Hence AT is my only adda these days...😆
Edited by sarasingh86 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by sarasingh86

Right there is no fun as it used to be. Baseless stupid threads all over. Don't feel like commenting.Hence AT is my only adda these days...😆

YAY!! SARA! missed u girl! ur too busy these days! hey listen is ur cousin jay in India? cause if yes then if possible do request for him to send some votes on behalf of u!

Anyone here...people...I m always late..these days😔

YAY!! SARA! missed u girl! ur too busy these days! hey listen is ur cousin xxx in India? cause if yes then if possible do for him to send some votes on behalf of u!

Nope he is here only.Not in india. But I told my relatives back home to vote for SKY baba..100s of sms.I tell them every single day n threaten them..that i will not visit them if they didn't vote him...lolz...infact they all like sky n are sending sms. Don't worry i m trying my best. I wish we could also vote for him.😕