Originally posted by Dew-9

Welcome dew-9 😊

Lol @ bold: πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I found your statement funny. You're so cute, lol
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by sonya85

Hehe, Thank you for being so kindπŸ˜ƒ

It's very possible that they said alot more to him in the confession room than they allowed us to hear.The 'thanks guys...love you'' statement sky made at the end was a bit to random. They must have said more, but don't want us to know. Also why didn't they show what was said to juhi & sunny? BB are very manipulative, and are becoming very one-sided.

You know when he said "thanks guys, love you" he also added "see you once im out" so i think the whole statement was him being sarcastic towards Big Boss, like i'll deal with u later.

You know when he said "thanks guys, love you" he also added "see you once im out" so i think the whole statement was him being sarcastic towards Big Boss, like i'll deal with u later.

Could be. Even then BB are super shady, I'm sure they left some parts out. I'd really like to know what was said to suny & juhi too! I mean why leave that out?! Hmmm...
Hope this wannabee SId the kid leaves this week he is getting on my nerves and Sky kick the sleeping youth icon out the door.GO TEAM SKY !!!
Edited by Balbir_Goa - 12 years ago

Could be. Even then BB are super shady, I'm sure they left some parts out. I'd really like to know what was said to suny & juhi too! I mean why leave that out?! Hmmm...

True say, they making it out to be they need Sky more than any other contestant cus wheneva he really wants to go they neva let him and somehow convince him, im sure its in the rules that if someone wants to go they can but they neva let Sky go, I think they know that the show is nothing without Him. Bigg Boss is really twisted though. and i hate Mehak and sid, see how they were chatting crap about Sky, lyk they're saints, backbiting all time, cowards!
hello folks i am back! πŸ˜‰ AND WHAT a show it was today! so the best highlight was sky''s being the Hindi teacher and punishing sid and amar! the whole school thing was so hillarious! i even liked sid's comment to sky- "Aap main hoon naa ki sunil shettty lag rahe ho" hehe i kinda saw the resemblance πŸ˜† for once i agreed on something with  this guy i guess cause sid was playing himself for a change SID THE KID! lol but guys from tomorrow on i guess everyone is going to see some controversial clippings of each other! i wonder big boss is going to show which one for sky?  Edited by sha1 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by sha1

hello folks i am back! πŸ˜‰ AND WHAT a show it was today! so the best highlight was sky''s being the Hindi teacher and punishing sid and amar! the whole school thing was so hillarious! i even liked sid's comment to sky- "Aap main hoon naa ki sunil shettty lag rahe ho" hehe i kinda saw the resemblance πŸ˜† for once i agreed on something with  this guy i guess cause sid was playing himself for a change SID THE KID! lol but guys from tomorrow on i guess everyone is going to see some controversial clippings of each other! i wonder big boss is going to show which one for sky? 

sky is too good during the tasks...he gets into character but still funny...i laughed like crazy when he said A for Amar gameplayer...lol πŸ€£

Hey people!!!! I m here ..Today's episode was great!! Since we got to see sky baba's talent...he was awesome as usual...full into the character...The kid avatar n then the teacher one...he gave his 100% percent n that was visible as well. Also then DQ mehak's bitching session was rang mein bhang...what was she talking..women touched her feet what???? Sorry but I seriously doubt the IQ of such people who would have done that.. and isn't she the one who said that we cannot tell about outside world to contestant...n then she was busy bitching n praising herself..then why did she forget to tell about what the country is talking about salman's n her connection...and how people think that she is Dramaqueen n epitome of fakeness...why this one sided story..to project herself as devi n sky as villian...I wonder how sid the kid was talking about sky...that he is not afraid of big names...can someone tell him that sky is not chamcha n darpok like him...he fights for right..n don't care even if the hosts are dons of bollywood...its matter of proudness not shame...And this BB i have no faith in this...whats happening in precap..looks like BB is showing some controversial clips..of how some of housemates were aggressive..I hope they show that about DQ as well the way she blew sharada shakti's character  n how she instigated people but i doubt that big time since this show is run by her godfather😑...lets see though

Edited by sarasingh86 - 12 years ago

Ahhh I Love this page i wanna join I wanna join! hehe... its so good to read good things about Sky and i felt i had to write something so i just joined this website now n I have no idea how to use it so I hope im writing in the right box for starts lol. I love Sky and his honesty, he is so fearless, love how he says everything on peoples faces, love his starightfowardness...WOW! I could go on...But...ahh jus love him! Please make me a member πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

WELCOME TO πŸ€—     SKY BABA's AT...πŸ€—. Yah...we have new member πŸ₯³and share same feeling here...sky baba rocks!!!!⭐️
Edited by sarasingh86 - 12 years ago