Users

Frequent Posters

Isa_Rahman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: sha1

SO here's my go at this πŸ˜‰

Sky's infamous fights with mahek -

No doubt the first fight turned out to be ugly- BUT i saw how mahek's attitude instigated ur anger to further worsen the situation. Moreover, the fact that she picked up the same fight with u yet again the next day and time and time again spoke volumes about her gender card strategies in the show. As your well wisher i wish you to continue to be honest but also maintain modesty in your honesty :) (Sha1- CANADA)  

Shradha's BEEP  gali to sky-

Totally UN-REQUIRED! i was confused as to why she jumped in to a conversation you were having with mahek at the time and then give you gaali for it? regardless i am glad you took the stern step of letting big boss know something had to be done and glad that shradhha heard it from big boss BIG TIME. (Sha1- CANADA)

Sky's Tashan in Akhri farman episodes- 

Every time an Akhri farman aired i always commended you ability to justify your point to the host despite their several allegations and insinuations. SKY you never seemed intimidated by their stature and power unlike others who seemed quick to agree or dismiss any point or opinions encouraged by the hosts. (Sha1- CANADA)

Sky and Sid bhai bhai na raha- 

Kisko bhai banaya?! honestly Sid did not deserve your brotherhood. His change overnight after being yelled at and insulted on national TV was the reason too apparent for turning his back against you and forgetting all that you have done for him. Sid is still growing up and sky you need to stop reacting to people like sid who aren't "ABLE" to understand what wrong they are doing. (Sha1- CANADA)

Sky's ROSY avatar!-

ROSYY!!!!!! ohh my darlingg! hehe rosy was a lot of fun! really hilarious!! but honestly sky THANK GOD UR A MAN!  ;D (Sha1- CANADA)

Sky's and Madhu didi/ Family re-union episode-

Madhu didi has become a celebrity on our Sky appreciation thread!!! not only is she gorgeous looking but even more beautiful as a person! she came in with the message of love and friendship Unlike sid's mom who sadly did the opposite. (Sha1- CANADA)

Sky's MOST MAST MASTI MOMENTS-

Oh my there were so many!!! but my most favorite was you FREAKKIN BUZZ OFF BABYY!!! to mahek - that has become an end note comment to any unjust conversation on this forum and it works damn WELL! ;D (Sha1- CANADA)

Sky's thought of leaving the show- 

I have to be honest every time you said that my heart sank- cause i watched the show for you! moreover i didn't like how salman and sanju threw those taunts about you leaving the show but i am glad you stayed back and allowed many like me to  enjoy watching your presence in the house :) (Sha1- CANADA)

Sky's stay in big boss 5 in a nutshell!- 

BOMBASTIC! have watched many big boss season so far but never found a DABANGG personality like you! loved your stay in the house all your little and big shararate and masti! loved your honesty-loved you loyalty towards your friends- loved the many shades of you sky baba! but hands down my most favorite shade was the naughty- funny sky! keep it up akash! no matter what u will ALWAYS have a well wisher in me! : ) (Sha1- CANADA) 

Very nice analysis πŸ‘
sree421 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sha1, good analysis.  With the hosts, big boss and contestants against sky, what do you think is going to happen this week? 
Bollybiz101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2588273

Please comment and show support if anyone is interested 😊. Let ppl know that the whole world isn't gonna dance to channels tune

sha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sree421

Sha1, good analysis.  With the hosts, big boss and contestants against sky, what do you think is going to happen this week? 

Chances are tough But there is hope if votes come in huge numbers then sky will make it through!!! cause the BB the team will be pressured to not make sky's eviction rigged. Regardless those of us who can vote PLEASE DIL KHOL KE KARO- I WISH I COULD TOO! but keep on voting don't be discouraged- Why should we take a chance!
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@sha1 - Awesome as usual...Ur Points are bang ON.πŸ‘πŸΌ Today..again I missed out a lot..😭.Anyways ur idea is cool. I will definitely try to add to it as well so that sky baba can read  how proud fans of  his are we 😍
Edited by sarasingh86 - 12 years ago
sha1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: maureen100001

I'm an ardent Juhi -Sky fan and disgusted of the way Bigg Boss productions are playing with ppls lives. I'm so freaking angry. The sole reason y they didn't open the gate today for Sky because they can't do the mahek thing without Sky being there. Otherwise from the way Salman and Sanjay was talking they shud open the gate at once. They weren't expecting that from Sky today.

And y they didn't show BBs convo wd Juhi anywhere cs he said some big lump of shit (excuse the language) . If these three pack their bags and go there's no show for BB productions. They need these three to portray negatively to make mahek win. Does COLORS think the viewers are idiots?

Mahek was like" I dont know what Mr.Khan ws talking about" when Sky asked her about it. sabko ullu banarahe he yaha.  She's there with a script and she wants Sky there to play it. I get the feeling Mahek will slowly convince Sunny and get her in their group.

be ready guys Bigg Boss will keep ruining their images as much as they can in the cuming weeks and u guys keep supporting your favourite s much as u can. Write to the channel and make them know that we know about their disgusting plans. Sky will get shocked to see how much BB has played wd him them to favour their woman. He can even take legal actions against the channel. I'm in full support

I agree mauren100001 it is the biggest joke on the face of indian reality show! Bringing mahek back was to only settle her scores with SKY and watch out for another MEGA FIGHT that mahek will instigate out of sky! *fingers crossed* sky won't heed in to the fight but woh emotional hai yaar!! but regardless i want all to be warned and aware that many mahek supporters are spreading rumors that JUHI will be winning n all BUT don't take things for granted vote where u can and not take chances! i can't see him leaving at this point of the show.
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: fire_gun

sky was overdoing today...i guess he was disturbed by salman remarks and then dutt comments  then he should have leaved the show because he said it 3 time  thatbhe will leave the show now people will say again he is doing naatak..

I got your point. But sky is aggressive person by nature and I think the way he behaved might look dramatic but he spoke right from his heart. And clearly he was not acting when he said wants to Go. BB's whole effort was to keep him in the show so he manipulated the words n emotionally blackmailed him taking name of his sister and we don't know what else that he got convinced. Though I was in favour of SKY kicking this rigged show...that would have been best thing but then we don't know what else BB said to convince him which was edited out..So haters will always say that he is doing natak n all .no matter what...But We know that his whole anger was genuine  todayπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by sarasingh86 - 12 years ago
sha1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sarasingh86

@sha1 - Awesome as usual...Ur Points are bang ON.πŸ‘πŸΌ Today..again I missed out a lot..😭.Anyways ur idea is cool. I will definitely try to add to it as well so that sky baba can read  how proud fans oh his are we 😍

Awwn me tooo! i am back now :D and my god have i hated and loved stuff on todays episode! i just can't stop hating on SID more then anyone- His attitude was nauseating and also it was disgusting to see  how BB team twisted their own terms of approval to let sky out when ever he asked to protect salman and sanju's integrity! πŸ˜‘
Edited by sha1 - 12 years ago
sha1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sarasingh86

I got your point. But sky is aggressive person by nature and I think the way he behaved might look dramatic but he spoke right from his heart. And clearly he was not acting when he said wants to Go. BB's whole effort was to keep him in the show so he manipulated the words n emotionally blackmailed him taking name of his sister and we don't know what else that he got convinced. Though I was in favour of SKY kicking this rigged show...that would have been best thing but then we don't know what else BB said to convince him which was edited out..So haters will always say that he is doing natak n all .no matter what...But We know that his whole anger was genuine  todayπŸ˜ƒ

OFFCOURSE it was genuine- Sky was gone today! I am so sure they apologized in twisted lingo thus sky stayed back!
Bollybiz101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sha1

I agree mauren100001 it is the biggest joke on the face of indian reality show! Bringing mahek back was to only settle her scores with SKY and watch out for another MEGA FIGHT that mahek will instigate out of sky! *fingers crossed* sky won't heed in to the fight but woh emotional hai yaar!! but regardless i want all to be warned and aware that many mahek supporters are spreading rumors that JUHI will be winning n all BUT don't take things for granted vote where u can and not take chances! i can't see him leaving at this point of the show.

yup..that's already hapenning in the thread I opened. they're posting sme Tweets frm somone as evidance. ur right. I think each and every supporter should support to the fullest with votes so the production will know they cant fool us that easily