Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Snehabr thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: sonya85

@ sneha

If that's the case, then BB have really taken the biscuit! I didn't know they could be so blatantly deceitful. Sky shouldn't take that lying down.

Off to watch epi...

Yes you are right!! But looks like Sky doesn't remember...and he hasn't told anyone about it...else Juhi or sunny would remind him about it!!
Originally posted by: fire_gun

sky was overdoing today...i guess he was disturbed by salman remarks and then dutt comments  then he should have leaved the show because he said it 3 time  thatbhe will leave the show now people will say again he is doing naatak..

exactly my point!!! Juhi aag main ghee dal rahi thi

we r thinking same mate another time!!!😛
Snehabr thumbnail

sky was overdoing today...i guess he was disturbed by salman remarks and then dutt comments  then he should have leaved the show because he said it 3 time  thatbhe will leave the show now people will say again he is doing naatak..

Sky was ready to leave today...it was quite evident when he didn't want to go to the confession room!! It was juhi who made him go!! BB didn;t want him to go because Mehek was coming back..nothing else!! BB changed his own words (he had said if sky wants to go he will not stop next time)
skyrulez thumbnail
Originally posted by: Snehabr

Sky was ready to leave today...it was quite evident when he didn't want to go to the confession room!! It was juhi who made him go!! BB didn;t want him to go because Mehek was coming back..nothing else!! BB changed his own words (he had said if sky wants to go he will not stop next time)

BB don't have guts...cause he knows without SKY this show is nothing ...nada...MEHEK, SID, AMAR can't bring TRP for sh1t .
Edited by skyrulez - 12 years ago
RRahhul thumbnail

He wasn't.
Usko Juhi na aag lagi di.agar main hoti toh kabki chali jati.

The thing with Male ego is that, when a woman pricks it it gets hurt more.And thats why we got to see the whole fake melodrama from sky again.

I am still trying to find the apology he got.There was no apology from Bigg Boss and suddenly Sky says I love you Bigg Boss.
He even came out and said, I lost it inside and I dont know what happened in confession room.Pura Dramebaaz.

Snehabr thumbnail
Originally posted by: RRahhul

He wasn't.

The thing with Male ego is that, when a woman pricks it it gets hurt more.And thats why we got to see the whole fake melodrama from sky again.

I am still trying to find the apology he got.There was no apology from Bigg Boss and suddenly Sky says I love you Bigg Boss.
He even came out and said, I lost it inside and I dont know what happened in confession room.Pura Dramebaaz.

Didn't mean to like your comment though!!
Looks like you are new here!! Welcome to Sky's AT... ..your opinions are welcome, but no bashing and name calling for Sky here please...because its his AT!! Thank you!!
Edited by Snehabr - 12 years ago
sonya85 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I'm watching the part where his raging at the moment, looks like juhi played quite a part in adding fuel to the fire lol. To be honest, because he mentioned leaving again, and in this dominating way, I think he should have just left because now BB will hold this against him for sure.
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Snehabr

they didn;t stopped him they only tried to twist  the words of salman and dutt that sky u took them lighlty and wrong sense and said why r u reacting like this now when u took it lighlty 
Snehabr thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonya85

I'm watching the part where his raging at the moment, looks like juhi played quite a part in adding fuel to the fire lol. To be honest, because he mentioned leaving again, and in this dominating way, I think he should have just left because now BB will hold this against him for sure.

There was no way BB was letting him go as Mehek's entry was due!! Without Sky who will she create fights and drama with!! She has zero potential without sky being around!!
sonya85 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: RRahhul

He wasn't.

Your compleeetely in the wrong thread with this 😆. AT= appreciation thread, incase you didn't know 😉