Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonya85 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
It was a silly task with a stupid reward attached. The task was to save him from saturday's eviction, although he was already saved by not being nominated for that week! I don't think it had anything to do with this weeks nominations 😕
Snehabr thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonya85

It was a silly task with a stupid reward attached. The task was to save him from saturday's eviction, although he was already saved by not being nominated for that week! I don't think it had anything to do with this weeks nominations 😕

Yes..it was a silly task...but BB did mention about finals while assigning the task!!
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

HAHAHA.. LUVED IT ...SKY BABA.. Maaza a gaya. The way sky bashed BB , salman, sanjay, Amar...Oh it was treat to see that..Respect for him increased.He again proved that he speaks the truth n don' t back down. Well done SKY baba.. U are the real winner...👏
Ismaail thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Happy Bday Sara

skyrulez thumbnail
Hey SARA

Happy birthday...enjoy!!!

SKY ne hila diya aaj...awesome!!!
Isa_Rahman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Guys i have made new thread about Sky making Big boss scared and how he is peoples champion please comment on it if u have time. Thanks Happy Holidays X
Isa_Rahman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Happy Birthday Sara Have a good one xoxo
Snehabr thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Balbir_Goa

Guys i have made new thread about Sky making Big boss scared and how he is peoples champion please comment on it if u have time. Thanks Happy Holidays X

Balbir...don't make such threads please...it will only result in bashing and abusing Sky and his fans!! And we are tired of all this negativity in the forum!! I hope you take it sportively!! People do not have healthy discussions when it comes to Sky!! specially Mehek fans!!
sonya85 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ sneha

If that's the case, then BB have really taken the biscuit! I didn't know they could be so blatantly deceitful. Sky shouldn't take that lying down.

Off to watch epi...

Edited by sonya85 - 12 years ago
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
sky was overdoing today...i guess he was disturbed by salman remarks and then dutt comments  then he should have leaved the show because he said it 3 time  thatbhe will leave the show now people will say again he is doing naatak..