Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: sonya85

[

Hanji...But as we know this is all rigged..so what difference it makes whether he wins or not. Ofcourse I want to see him in finals for sure... But for me he is a winner...
already...the way this show is going n they are trying to put him down but still he is going strong on his own..so i don't mind if he kicks them n comes out...😃

As long as his fans continue to support him, win or lose, thats all he'll need in the long run. We should all let him know he's HILARIOUS, great fun to watch and that we thoroughly enjoy his fun side. This is what people need to stay positive in life: constructive advice, and support when appreciated. So that's what we should do 😊
[/QUOTE]

Exactly that's what I meant...See majority of his haters are mehakians n that too they are blind ones..Otherwise anyone who watches the show can't deny the fun sky baba adds to the show.. There is no way one can hate him . Yes for   constructive criticism --  if  he stop getting too aggressive in his fights , he can win even his haters...Rest he is all set n  talented to rock the audience on his own single handily
. And  even his haters appreciate the fact that he is the one who keeps this show running with his entertainment n humor..So SKY BABA if u ever happen u read this.. we just want to let u Know.. that WE R PROUD OF U.⭐️👍🏼
sha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sarasingh86

As long as his fans continue to support him, win or lose, thats all he'll need in the long run. We should all let him know he's HILARIOUS, great fun to watch and that we thoroughly enjoy his fun side. This is what people need to stay positive in life: constructive advice, and support when appreciated. So that's what we should do 😊

Exactly that's what I meant...See majority of his haters are mehakians n that too they are blind ones..Otherwise anyone who watches the show can't deny the fun sky baba adds to the show.. There is no way one can hate him . Yes for   constructive criticism --  if  he stop getting too aggressive in his fights , he can win even his haters...Rest he is all set n  talented to rock the audience on his own single handily
. And  even his haters appreciate the fact that he is the one who keeps this show running with his entertainment n humor..So SKY BABA if u ever happen u read this.. we just want to let u Know.. that WE R PROUD OF U.⭐️👍🏼

yup! Apna sky is doston ka dost and dushmano ka dushman!!! and don't worry sara i am sure sonia will share and tell sky about our thread 😊

sarasingh86 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sha1

yup! Apna sky is doston ka dost and dushmano ka dushman!!! and don't worry sara i am sure sonia will share and tell sky about our thread 😊

I hope so...😉😛
😛
Isa_Rahman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sarasingh86

I hope so...😉😛
😛

Who is sonya?
sarasingh86 thumbnail
@Balbir"_Goa  - SKY baba's friend😃 U can check her posts here on this AT.. in the previous posts
Coldplaying thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Happy birthday sara,may god bless you.ROCK ON!
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Originally posted by: hardyboy09

Happy birthday sara,may god bless you.ROCK ON!

hehe...Thank you...😛
Snehabr thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Balbir_Goa

I hope so...😉😛
😛

Who is sonya?

Sonia Singh is Sky's friend...Sonya85 is one ardent sky fan!!
Isa_Rahman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Guys look what i found sizzling chemistry between SKY and  MAHEK and youth icon SID confused !!!

sha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Balbir_Goa

Guys look what i found sizzling chemistry between SKY and  MAHEK and youth icon SID confused !!!

Glad u enjoyed it! i created this piece of comic art! 😉 thanks for sharing again. 
Edited by sha1 - 12 years ago