.:*~*:. SKY-ENTERTAINER AND CHARMER-AT-2! .:*~*:. - Page 55

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by sarasingh86

Guys. I really give a damn...if sky baba wins or not.. I want him to come out with full dignity and with his head held high...as he was always loyal to his friends, never backstabbed anyone, never licked host's feet, stood on his points, entertained us and made the show interesting to watch. So he gained rather lot of respect ...
N  his blind haters can buzzz off😆

NA NA SARA! FREAKKIN BUZZ OFF BABYYY!!!! 😆

but i do want sky to go to the finale week 😔 ! 
Edited by sha1 - 12 years ago
So here goes guys!!!!!! i feel like i am running low on my sky baba pics quota! hehe but here's another go at it! 

Originally posted by shahzur2010

Edited by -Moderator- - 12 years ago
Originally posted by sha1

NA NA SARA! FREAKKIN BUZZ OFF BABYYY!!!! 😆

but i do want sky to go to the finale week 😔 ! 

Hanji...But as we know this is all rigged..so what difference it makes whether he wins or not. Ofcourse I want to see him in finals for sure... But for me he is a winner...
already...the way this show is going n they are trying to put him down but still he is going strong on his own..so i don't mind if he kicks them n comes out...😃

Hanji...But as we know this is all rigged..so what difference it makes whether he wins or not. Ofcourse I want to see him in finals for sure... But for me he is a winner...
already...the way this show is going n they are trying to put him down but still he is going strong on his own..so i don't mind if he kicks them n comes out...😃

True! in-fact i want to see sky in his full swagger when mahek enters! and teach the pinky's a few tricks of living life SKY SIZE!  

@sha1 -  I completely agree with U...and thanks for these awesome pics... Where did u get them from? 😉  But thanks keep on posting them...I m loving them
👏

@sha1 -  I completely agree with U...and thanks for these awesome pics... Where did u get them from? 😉  But thanks keep on posting them...I m loving them
👏

U know some of em came from some older India forum page! which used to be a sky AT- so i kept browsing through those- back from KSBKBT days others frm google mamu 😊
Edited by sha1 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by sha1

So here goes guys!!!!!! i feel like i am running low on my sky baba pics quota! hehe but here's another go at it! 

Oh I love this pic sha. You sure no how to find some of the best pics of sky baba 😉. Keep up the great work!

Originally posted by sonya85

Oh I love this pic sha. You sure no how to find some of the best pics of sky baba 😉. Keep up the great work!

Thanks sonya! 😊 what can i say BEST SKY ke BEST pics ko dhoondna toh banta hai 😉.

As long as his fans continue to support him, win or lose, thats all he'll need in the long run. We should all let him know he's HILARIOUS, great fun to watch and that we thoroughly enjoy his fun side. This is what people need to stay positive in life: constructive advice, and support when appreciated. So that's what we should do 😊