.:*~*:. SKY-ENTERTAINER AND CHARMER-AT-2! .:*~*:. - Page 54

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by shahzur2010

REPORTED.
Originally posted by sha1

True but its understood why this member had to come over to this thread- After all this is where all the FUN IS AT!!!!!!  ๐Ÿ˜†

Lol, it seems huh? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Balbir_Goa

Hey guys do u know how i can get my name on that list in first page who do i contact anyone know?

Heyyy!!!!!! welcome welcome welcome! i have added ur name on the list! ur officially one of sky's bindaas baadshaa!!!!!
Ok guys todays episode i loved sky's bashing dialogue to amar! BUT- i also felt that it was a little un-fair on amar- cause sunny should have been more stern in her admittance to amar about her discomfort with him. Also i don't know about u guys but i felt that in today's aakhri farman sanju baba was pissed off at sky and he was trying to be neutral. I felt the warmth for sky was missing at sanju baba's end. But again i commend sky to stand his ground and justify his reasoning infront of sanju for all the allegations and questions thats were raised during the show. 

Mahek is back and we know next week is a sensitve week for sky- If sky gets nominated for eviction- i hate to say this but looking at how salman sanju and the show is turning out i have a feeling he will go ๐Ÿ˜’. what do u guys think?

Ok thanks

Ok guys todays episode i loved sky's bashing dialogue to amar! BUT- i also felt that it was a little un-fair on amar- cause sunny should have been more stern in her admittance to amar about her discomfort with him. Also i don't know about u guys but i felt that in today's aakhri farman sanju baba was pissed off at sky and he was trying to be neutral. I felt the warmth for sky was missing at sanju baba's end. But again i commend sky to stand his ground and justify his reasoning infront of sanju for all the allegations and questions thats were raised during the show. 

Mahek is back and we know next week is a sensitve week for sky- If sky gets nominated for eviction- i hate to say this but looking at how salman sanju and the show is turning out i have a feeling he will go ๐Ÿ˜’. what do u guys think?

Guys i have a feeling that Sid the kid might be out next week because analyze it closely all Mahek fans voted for him now she is back they will vote her in bucket loads so sid will have less votes meaning say bye bye to him !!! whatu think guys?

yes i agree,everything looks scripted,i guess sky baba will be evicted next week.this might be their plan.
Originally posted by Balbir_Goa

Guys i have a feeling that Sid the kid might be out next week because analyze it closely all Mahek fans voted for him now she is back they will vote her in bucket loads so sid will have less votes meaning say bye bye to him !!! whatu think guys?

Yeah lekin- mahek won't be nominated for eviction next week so the fan's will vote for sid- cause after mahek goes in the house- Sid and her will be walking around in a duo like jay veeru ๐Ÿ˜† toh yea sid will get nominated and but sky might get evicted- SO LETS ALL MENTALLY PREPARE AND GEAR UP FOR VOTING FOR SKY! ๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by hardyboy09

yes i agree,everything looks scripted,i guess sky baba will be evicted next week.this might be their plan.

Guys I was already convinced this show was rigged by the time mahek's re-entry was confirmed before voting her back in even took place ๐Ÿ˜•. However, it doesn't mean he can't go out with a bang! and I sure hope he does ๐Ÿ˜‰ Hahaha (sky style, lol)

Guys. I really give a damn...if sky baba wins or not.. I want him to come out with full dignity and with his head held high...as he was always loyal to his friends, never backstabbed anyone, never licked host's feet, stood on his points, entertained us and made the show interesting to watch. So he gained rather lot of respect ...
N  his blind haters can buzzz off๐Ÿ˜†