Bigg Boss Season 5

.:*~*:. SKY-ENTERTAINER AND CHARMER-AT-2! .:*~*:. - Page 48

Snehabr thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: vinit_mittal

Are yaar Bigg Boss ki problem kya hai sky baba se..😲 Cooking task abhi tak chal raha hai.. aur secret task bhi de diya.. usme bhi jab bigg boss ko laga ke ye night me der se sota hai aur secret task ko easily kar lega to task ko morning task me change kar diya.. lagta hai Bigg Boss sky ko nominate karne ka mauka doond rahe hai..

Bigg Boss Salman ji ke diye hue task mein successful hona chahte hai...Isilye...Sky ke peeche haath dhoke pade hai!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Snehabr

Bigg Boss Salman ji ke diye hue task mein successful hona chahte hai...Isilye...Sky ke peeche haath dhoke pade hai!!

true! agreed with u both- bechaara sky he is working all day hardly getting a complete sleep because of that stupid poetry task! but seriously guys wht r ur gut feeling about what wud happen this sat? sky in danger? or not? i feel like he is ðŸ˜­
Edited by sha1 - 12 years ago
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Snehabr

Seriously even I m felling the same. They are trying best to break sky mentally  but he is strong, the way he bashed amar showed that.. BB bas karo abb...sky baba lat maar ke show ko chale jayega ...phir boring contestants ke saath...khelna BB..tumahri bache hui TRPs bhi..pani mein jayegi😆

Edited by sarasingh86 - 12 years ago
-Moderator- thumbnail
Hey Guys ðŸ¤—

Why the heck Amar danced on Sky's song using his costume? Isn't that what sky said in today's epi ? It was funny how sky pulled his legs calling him wanna-be 😆

Also I think Amar is a pakka chinchora. He gets carried away into romantic songs. why was he after pulling girl's collar even though they were trying to run away from him ? He looked like a shakti kapoor in old movies
sha1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Moderator-

Hey Guys ðŸ¤—

Why the heck Amar danced on Sky's song using his costume? Isn't that what sky said in today's epi ? It was funny how sky pulled his legs calling him wanna-be 😆

Also I think Amar is a pakka chinchora. He gets carried away into romantic songs. why was he after pulling girl's collar even though they were trying to run away from him ? He looked like a shakti kapoor in old movies

Yeah! apparently amar did that BUT we don't get to see that footage! for some reason big boss feels it much fair to just show sky picking on amar without show what amar did to sky! 

About amar- Well woh bechaara desperate hogaya hai- he needs his wife real bad! 
sha1 thumbnail
Aite folks i gtg but there shall be the retrun of SHA1 soon 😉...peace out!
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sha1

Yeah! apparently amar did that BUT we don't get to see that footage! for some reason big boss feels it much fair to just show sky picking on amar without show what amar did to sky! 

About amar- Well woh bechaara desperate hogaya hai- he needs his wife real bad! 

I m getting clear idea now what kind of tricks BB is playing with sky n i think sky baba is getting hints as well, thats why he said he can't win the show. And  agree sky baba judged amar right..The way amar is behaving its really  weird  n deceitful. 

@Bold - 🤣  It looks like he needs her  as multiple people doubting him  for his intentions as well.😉

Edited by sarasingh86 - 12 years ago
sonia79_singh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
WHOA..And if this is the kind of attention one gets being sky's GF then I dont mind treating myself as his GF..He always took care of me as a friend for 4 years and will do more of it now when i am so certified as his GF, he has more reasons to pamper me and love me... BRING IT ON...Am loving the attention and so will sky once he is back and reads all this...Let the love overflow..cheers and god bless :)) Edited by sonia79_singh - 12 years ago
-GoldMist- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Snehabr thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sonia79_singh

WHOA..And if this is the kind of attention one gets being sky's GF then I dont mind treating myself as his GF..He always took care of me as a friend for 4 years and will do more of it now when i am so certified as his GF, he has more reasons to pamper me and love me... BRING IT ON...Am loving the attention and so will sky once he is back and reads all this...Let the love overflow..cheers and god bless :))

I warned you before about this forum... but you wouldn't listen!! Instead you started blaming me!! Some people are really immature and just want to abuse people without logic!!  Relax Sonia...don't give much attention to them is all I can tell you!!
Edited by Snehabr - 12 years ago