Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: vinit_mittal

lol.. I love sky the girl.. She is hilarious. 😉

I KNOW EH SO MUCH FUN!!!!!! 
sha1 thumbnail
I enjoyed today's episode a lot! sky- the girl-A.K.A- Rosy was sooo FUNNY!!!!!!!!! omg he was so in character all the time! hehe and loved his ramp walk hehe! also i loved his giggles! so cute! 
vinit_mittal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
episode ke start me sky ne amar ki kya vaat lagayi AB style me.. Maja aa gaya.. Abhi koi bhi vapas aa jaye.. No worry.. Sky baba back to full form. Bachare sid ki to hava hi nikal gayi sky ka ye roop dekh kar 😛
sha1 thumbnail

episode ke start me sky ne amar ki kya vaat lagayi AB style me.. Maja aa gaya.. Abhi koi bhi vapas aa jaye.. No worry.. Sky baba back to full form. Bachare sid ki to hava hi nikal gayi sky ka ye roop dekh kar 😛

LOL true!!! enjoyed that bit SO MUCH! sky ne bohot acchi class li !!!
Edited by sha1 - 12 years ago
sonya85 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
^^^ Sky in the drag avatar was hilarious. He really gets into character 🤣. He's too much... up for anything 😆. That was the highlight of today's epi.
sha1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonya85

^^^ Sky in the drag avatar was hilarious. He really gets into character 🤣. He's too much... up for anything 😆. That was the highlight of today's epi.

i thought the same too- had much fun meeting rosy today! hope she comes back every now and then. 

Btw i am really hoping that sky completes his secret task successfully but i saw in the uncensored video that he recited his poem in the morning? is that acceptable?

here's the link 

http://biggboss.in.com/season-5-videos/chaan-chupa-badal-mein-day-81-uncensored-2-3595.html#top
Edited by sha1 - 12 years ago
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Right. Mazaa as gaya. I luved it.i have seen this thing about amar he always speak when He has one or 2 people at his side n today as well he was trying to do same. BUt I luved the way sky baba bashed him n one could see how amar went on Backfoot hahaha. He must have thought that sky baba is quite now as sky said 2 din chip Jo Gaya , isliye yeh mast samajna Ki Kuch kahunga n amar was like hmmm picture abho Baki hai... Itni jaldi haar nahi managaa yeh
Soon he was seen conversing with Sid but Sid looked scared as heck. Dono darpok ek no ke lolz
sarasingh86 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sha1

aree! ur presence is missed dearly! comeback!!!!!!!😊

Thanks yaar I m still not free yet , but stealing some time to check what's happening in here. As soon as I will get home , I will be back on AT.Badly missing u all n the fun :(
sree421 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sky is back to his best.  He was hilarious today, very entertaining as girl as well.
sarasingh86 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sree421

Sky is back to his best. He was hilarious today, very entertaining as girl as well.

Yup he was awesome . Again that proved how talented n natural actor he is 👍🏼