Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: sonia79_singh

Just read about the speculation people have on Sky's mom..Though this does need to be justified and clarified to people like you who have fallen down to a level of involving a contestant's mother who is 85 year old and is bed ridden..sky's sister was here for a day..she landed in midnight when her mom was sleeping and left early morning for big boss's house for the shoot...she(sky's sister) came and met her mother after the shoot..soo hope all your queries are answered..i have just one question from u all..if u would have been in sky's sister place..what u would have done?...reach home at midnight and wake up her ailing mother to talk to her or let her rest and wait for the next day, to spend time with her when she is awake...

Convince me with your answer and i would try to agree that sky is lying though he is not coz am his friend from last 3 years and since we have remained friends i have seen her mom bed ridden..

Thanks for this sonia- Many sky bashers and pro-mahekians had been saying much about it when sky spoke of his mom. They made allegation that if sky's mom is bed ridden why is sky in the show?- and hence many thought he was speaking all lies. Your confirmation clears this out. thanks for sharing
Edited by sha1 - 12 years ago
sha1 thumbnail
GUYS look- Kya se kya bana diya!- what BB team have made out of our stud SKY BABA! I still think he looks funny and cute- with those two pig tails 😉. Jitna handsome man! utna hi opposite women hai apna sky baba 😆

hahahah bb gone nuts now !! kia kia karwata hain!!!
sonya85 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sha1

Thanks for this sonia- Many sky bashers and pro-mahekians had been saying much about it when sky spoke of his mom. They made allegation that if sky's mom is bed ridden why is sky in the show?- and hence thought he was speaking all lies. Your confirmation clears this out. thanks for sharing

Yes of course sky wasn't lying about that. Who would wish that upon their mother for the sake of a show? I expect nothing less fom the sky bashers though. Don't take it to heart, and some things don't even require a response. They will always try to find something derogatrory to say about him, even if they don't believe the claim themselves. 😉
sonya85 thumbnail

⭐️ I found this pic of akash oops sky baba! now aint he looking simply smashing!!!😃 

That's a really cool pic!! Sky's looking dashing 😛. Do you happen to know when this was taken?
sha1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonya85

That's a really cool pic!! Sky's looking dashing 😛. Do you happen to know when this was taken?

No mate not really but it does seem recent 😊- i will try to find out 😉 NOW I KNOW it was a 2010 LAKME FASHION WEEK !
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Oh god, guys I m missing out a lot too busy with university n stuff... Hope to get back soon and join u guys.. Keep on rocking...sky baba chak de phatte

sha1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarasingh86

Oh god, guys I m missing out a lot too busy with university n stuff... Hope to get back soon and join u guys.. Keep on rocking...sky baba chak de phatte

aree! ur presence is missed dearly! comeback!!!!!!! 😊
sonya85 thumbnail

No mate not really but it does seem recent 😊- i will try to find out 😉 NOW I KNOW it was a 2010 LAKME FASHION WEEK !

Oh cool, so it's quite recent. He should definitely do this hair style again Tongue
vinit_mittal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lol.. I love sky the girl.. She is hilarious. 😉