Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Coldplaying thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Sky rocked today,specially the poem he narrated was awesome.

Aye chand teri chandni ek meethi chori nahi to kya hai
Chura ke suraj ki kirne ,tu asmaan ke mastak ka tilak nahi to kya hai
Har raat karu main tera intezaar,yeh  meri tere liye mohabbat nahi to kya hai.
sha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I saw the episode today and LOVED THE FREAKKIN BUZZ OFF BABBY!!!! request in the fan mail! loved it!!!!! sigh...i want sky's masti back on the show. I can see he is feeling betrayed yet again by Amar but dont worry sky baba! we got ur back!!!!!!!! 😉
sha1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: hardyboy09

Sky rocked today,specially the poem he narrated was awesome.

Aye chand teri chandni ek meethi chori nahi to kya hai
Chura ke suraj ki kirne ,tu asmaan ke mastak ka tilak nahi to kya hai
Har raat karu main tera intezaar,yeh  meri tere liye mohabbat nahi to kya hai.

SUPERB SKY! My My- he is a poet and we didn't even know it 😉
Edited by sha1 - 12 years ago
Coldplaying thumbnail
Originally posted by: sha1

I saw the episode today and LOVED THE FREAKKIN BUZZ OFF BABBY!!!! request in the fan mail! loved it!!!!! sigh...i want sky's masti back on the show. I can see he is feeling betrayed yet again by Amar but dont worry sky baba! we got ur back!!!!!!!! 😉

the drama queen is coming in few days,she will not let live our sky baba peacefully,will pick up fights for no reason,i just don't want sky to react and keep his cool,we love funny side of sky baba more. Edited by hardyboy09 - 12 years ago
sha1 thumbnail

the drama queen is coming in few days,she will not let live our sky baba peacefully,will pick up fights for no reason,i just don't want sky to react and keep his calm,we love funny side of sky baba more.

Don't worry sky is intelligent and reads in to things well unless people go at him at attack mode- He has kept his cool before too when she was on to his case- I think if mahek run's behind sky again this will make mahek look real bad and will go in sky's favor. I don't know why but i feel like sid knows that mahek is coming back cause its not until just the last couple of days mahek is being mentioned by him a little more often- wht do u all think confession room mai BB team has prompted him about this?  
guys sky looking good today!!!!😊 Edited by annamunna - 12 years ago
Coldplaying thumbnail
Originally posted by: sha1

Don't worry sky is intelligent and reads in to things well unless people go at him at attack mode- He has kept his cool before too when she was on to his case- I think if mahek run's behind sky again this will make mahek look real bad and will go in sky's favor. I don't know why but i feel like sid knows that mahek is coming back cause its not until just the last couple of days mahek is being mentioned by him a little more often- wht do u all think confession room mai BB team has prompted him about this?  

MAY BE,Who knows whats exactly happening inside the house,the show looks rigged to me and in mahek's favour,btw i loved sky's attitude today the way he said "Main yaha salman bhai ke liye thodi show karne aaya hu main yaha apne liye aaya hu"...this guy is the real dabangg and have got a killer attitude. Edited by hardyboy09 - 12 years ago
sha1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: annamunna

guy sky looking good today!!!!😊

I know eh shervaani looks good on him! when he comes out we should all tell him when ever he gets married SHERVAANI IS A MUST! 😉
sha1 thumbnail

MAY BE,Who knows whats exactly happening inside the house,the show looks rigged to me and in mahek's favour,btw i loved sky's attitude today the way he said "Main yaha salman bhai ke liye thodi show karne aaya hu main yaha apne liye aaya hu"...this guy is the real dabangg and have got a killer attitude.

DABANGG SKY!!! well said! 👏
vinit_mittal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

the drama queen is coming in few days,she will not let live our sky baba peacefully,will pick up fights for no reason,i just don't want sky to react and keep his cool,we love funny side of sky baba more.

Fully Agreed with you bro.. DQ will try her best to provoke Sky to gain sympathy votes again. Hope Sky wont get provoked this time. I like his funny side.