Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: ashdgr8

Hmmm BB has given this secret task to SKY to decide his fate if he is successful then he is in the finale or else BB wants him to be nominated. Twister for Sky just 2 weeks prior finale...I wonder why???

Cheers!!!

Yah...That's a googly...if he is successful then that could be key to finale else he will be nominated.Lets see

Well , I luved SKY BABA's dance today...he was rocking..and his poem was so sweet n creative .at the end, very positive message...
👏
fkbutt thumbnail
Originally posted by: ShimmerinShine

Welcome back !! btw just wanted to know when a person is banned ... is just banned from a particular forum or in total from IF ??? have seen so many members with 1K n above posts being banned ... its kindda sad ... 

i hope no one can beat sky in the house too...and hoping he will be succeeded is ths task too
sha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
U guys the message in the poem was so sweet i am surprised people are bashing apna sky on that too!?? how heartless can ppl b
fkbutt thumbnail
Originally posted by: sha1

U guys the message in the poem was so sweet i am surprised people are bashing apna sky on that too!?? how heartless can ppl b

seriously sky is looking damn cute in that vedio
lets start sheyri here too.dedicate to sky rockers
eid ke chaand ko dekhe na koi mere siwa
is ke deedar ko guzara ek saal mein ne

next one plz...

sha1 thumbnail
Oh i am not big sher-er or shayer but here goes! 

Aye chaand teri chaandni 
Is qadar akash(sky) mai samayee hai
Aye chaand teri chaadni 
Is qadar akash (sky) mai samayee hai
Ke har zarre zarre mai teri roshni ne khushiyaan bechaayi hai 😉 

sonya85 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sarasingh86

Yah...That's a googly...if he is successful then that could be key to finale else he will be nominated.Lets see

Well , I luved SKY BABA's dance today...he was rocking..and his poem was so sweet n creative .at the end, very positive message...
👏

@ bold: as its stands, because he wasn't nominated, isn't he already going to be in the finals? I think BB have only tried to decrease his chances by giving him this task. It would make sense if he was nominated, then it would be an opportunity  for him to save himself, but he wasn't so the task doesn't really benefit him, unless it could save him from being nominated next week?? 😕
Edited by sonya85 - 12 years ago
Snehabr thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hello my dear friends!! I am back...wasn't active from past couple of days... by looking at the updates its good that Sky is saved... and now what's this new twist of BB... looks like sky as usual is rocking!!
Jun786 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sha1

I saw Big Boss at Lonavla yesterday wearing a Being Human T shirt.
sha1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jun786

I saw Big Boss at Lonavla yesterday wearing a Being Human T shirt.

Seriously? u mean big boss big boss? or sallu the big boss? 😆
sha1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonya85

@ bold: as its stands, because he wasn't nominated, isn't he already going to be in the finals? I think BB have only tried to decrease his chances by giving him this task. It would make sense if he was nominated, then it would be an opportunity  for him to save himself, but he wasn't so the task doesn't really benefit him, unless it could save him from being nominated next week?? 😕

I was thinking the same- I hope big boss saves sky right through to the finale if he is successful (which i think he shud be successful in) in the task-otherwise i don't see the point of this poem recital task.
Edited by sha1 - 12 years ago