Originally posted by: hardyboy09

hey guyz m back with a new id,my previous id got banned :D

Hey hardyboy, welcome back 😊.
sonya85 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: sarasingh86

@
sonya85  - Seriously I loved that show.. Now also during BB I have watched that show...2 times repeatedly ...Why can't sky baba do such shows on TV again yaar...That show was so awesome😍 n popular...I heard just bz of that flop sony channel they have to take it off.😑

Oh I really loved it too. You know akash did KIT while still playing negative eklavya for a while in KSKBT. I was watching both at the time, and seeing him switch from a dark villain to an hilarious egoistic type guy between the two shows was just an excellent display of his talent. He pulled it both off superbly. I became his fan at that point.
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonya85

Oh I really loved it too. You know akash did KIT while still playing negative eklavya for a while in KSKBT. I was watching both at the time, and seeing him switch from a dark villain to an hilarious egoistic type guy between the two shows was just an excellent display of his talent. He pulled it both off superbly. I became his fan at that point.

oh really i didn't see KSKBT much but following KIT on youtube only..He is such a gud actor...But i saw few episode of KSKBT...as well on youtube...superb acting as negative role as well n comedy in KIT is like his natural skill...so damn gud ..i can watch that show 10 times more n can't get bore...he should do such shows ..he is really talented like that...πŸ‘πŸΌ
sha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
OMG guys i saw the precap! sky is so cute- He takes off his shirt and kneels down- raises his hands to recite the poem! I hope he is sucessfull in his secret task and is given a really important power of some sort!
sha1 thumbnail

@sha1  - LUV U n the cool pics u put of SKY baba...Lifted my spirits...SKY BABA U ROCK!!!!!! Don't let anyone put u down...we are with U..πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thanks sara! anything to bring up the spirit of the best sky followers!!! πŸ˜‰
sha1 thumbnail

OH GREAT...WELCOME WELCOME...GREAT TO SEE U BACK..

Seriously  everyone is down in this AT...since SKY BABA is feeling lifeless after apka             farman...we need people to lift UP the spirits of this AT 😊

Welcome WELCOME WELCOME!!!!!!! ur absence was much felt!!!!! glad to see to back!!! πŸ˜‰
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sha1

OMG guys i saw the precap! sky is so cute- He takes off his shirt and kneels down- raises his hands to recite the poem! I hope he is sucessfull in his secret task and is given a really important power of some sort!

I know that was so damn cute...I saw sneak peak.. From synopisis looks like there will be no arguments just...plain bitching where amar bitch with sky about sid n then with sid about sunny n juhi..he is talking postion of double dolki...while sky baba is busy in his secret task..Lets seeπŸ˜‰
sha1 thumbnail

I know that was so damn cute...I saw sneak peak.. From synopisis looks like there will be no arguments just...plain bitching where amar bitch with sky about sid n then with sid about sunny n juhi..he is talking postion of double dolki...while sky baba is busy in his secret task..Lets seeπŸ˜‰

I know!! I CANT WAIT!!!!!!!! 

hate to do this but again duty calls πŸ˜­ but like i said i shall be back in 9 hours ;D hehe and then i shall follow up on what all transpired in my absence  πŸ˜ƒ but the next two days count me in to be on this forum 24 hrs!!!!!!! hehe take care all u skyians! ALWAYS REMEMBER there ain't no fan club like sky's FAN CLUB! 
VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sha1

Welcome WELCOME WELCOME!!!!!!! ur absence was much felt!!!!! glad to see to back!!! πŸ˜‰

Welcome back !! btw just wanted to know when a person is banned ... is just banned from a particular forum or in total from IF ??? have seen so many members with 1K n above posts being banned ... its kindda sad ... 
ashdgr8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hmmm BB has given this secret task to SKY to decide his fate if he is successful then he is in the finale or else BB wants him to be nominated. Twister for Sky just 2 weeks prior finale...I wonder why???

Cheers!!!