Bigg Boss Season 5

.:*~*:. SKY-ENTERTAINER AND CHARMER-AT-2! .:*~*:. - Page 35

sha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Sky baba was a little down in today's episode but i hear Sunny bought his spirit up! now thats what friends are for 😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sha1 thumbnail
k guys i hate to go! but duty calls BUT I SHALL BE BACK TO ROCK OUR SKY PAGE IN exactly 9 hours UNTILL THEN STAY BINDAAAS AND MASTIOFY LIKE APNA SKY BABA!!!!!!!
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sha1

Sky baba was a little down in today's episode but i hear Sunny bought his spirit up! now thats what friends are for 😃

Thanks to Mr..abc...I can't take name...SKY baba koi  itna discourage kar diya yaar.. SKY plays with heart.. He didn't nominate his friends this time. And amar ne kaise palti maari...This is result when someone  tells you whats  happening outside... Now BB enjoy this dull sky baba and watch sid's n amar's sense of humor..Hope u will find it entertaining😔
Edited by sarasingh86 - 12 years ago
papia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Sky is safe but what is that there is no eviction this week. SO does it matter that he is safe?
sonya85 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
^^^ I guess not 😕. Hmmm...
vinit_mittal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
And the news is confirmed..Mahek is coming back in wild card entry #BB5

Plus no eviction this week.. Including mahek there will be 6 contestants by the end of this week..before finale only eviction left is on 31dec. Is that means we might see double eviction next week?

annyacool thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sarasingh86

[BR][BR]<font color="#ff0033">Thanks to Mr..abc...I can't take name...SKY baba koi itna discourage kar diya yaar.. SKY plays with heart.. He didn't nominate his friends this time. And amar ne kaise palti maari...This is result when someone tells you whats happening outside</font>... Now BB enjoy this dull sky baba and watch sid's n amar's sense of humor..Hope u will find it entertaining[:(][BR]

Feeling bad that Sky ws discouraged, bt Im happy from another prespective, now BB team will realise the result of unnecessary bashing of contestants, in the form of a dull n boring show. Today whatver housemates decided regarding least involvement in house matters was gud.
sonya85 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yeah although there were twists and turns today, the epi was still boring because sky was feeling very lifeless and wasn't being his funny self today.
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Thanks to Mr..abc...I can't take name...SKY baba koi  itna discourage kar diya yaar.. SKY plays with heart.. He didn't nominate his friends this time. And amar ne kaise palti maari...This is result when someone  tells you whats  happening outside... Now BB enjoy this dull sky baba and watch sid's n amar's sense of humor..Hope u will find it entertaining😔

Now BB will realize the worth of SKY baba's liveliness...Boring episode
sha1 thumbnail

Now BB will realize the worth of SKY baba's liveliness...Boring episode

no kidding it was such a boring episode- Everytime sky's energy is down the show's energy is down! SKY is the life of the show! how can people not see this?!