Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: sonya85

Arre he's the only one saved? πŸ˜† good news! But i'm trying to figure out how, and it's not making sense unless absolutely no one voted for him (not even sid 😲). Perhaps because shonali nominated him to be the cook for a week that saved him? It'll be interesting to find out, either way- Great! haha... πŸ₯³

From synopsis...it looks like amar has joined hands with sid...and   amar nominated juhi n sunny so it may go this way (just guessing)

Amar - Juhi n Sunny
Sid - Sky/Juhi n Sunny
Sky - Sid n Amar
Juhi - Sid n amar
Sunny - Sid n amar

So  Sid gets - 3 votes
       Amar gets - 3 votes
      Sunny gets - 2 votes

I don't know how juhi is nominated may be sid nominated Juhi , then only Juhi will end up getting nominated

BUT ALL I care is OUR SKY BABA IS SAFEπŸ˜†   SKY ROCSS

Edited by sarasingh86 - 12 years ago
sonya85 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sarasingh86

From synopsis...it looks like amar has joined hands with sid...and   amar nominated juhi n sunny so it may go this way (just guessing)

Amar - Juhi n Sunny
Sid - Sky/Juhi n Sunny
Sky - Sid n Amar
Juhi - Sid n amar
Sunny - Sid n amar

So  Sid gets - 3 votes
       Amar gets - 3 votes
      Sunny gets - 2 votes

I don't know how juhi is nominated may be sid nominated Juhi , then only Juhi will end up getting nominated

BUT ALL I care is OUR SKY BABA IS SAFEπŸ˜†   SKY ROCSS

Exactly that would be the only logic, that sid nominated juhi. And why am I not surprised by amar, I've been waiting for him to change his colours. If he can do it to mahek and shraddha, he can definitely do it to sky. What has he proved by doing this? That he is actually spineless πŸ€ͺ πŸ˜†.
sarasingh86 thumbnail

Sorry Friends I am highly disappointed , This is my personal view. SKY is such gud person at heart.He sticks to his friends in all hard times n he still gets bashed ..what is this. I know he is wrong sometimes . we also criticise him but no one is saint in this house. Now with Mehak coming its sure she will win n i don't want to mention here why. How can Wild card entry come 3 weeks before finale...and even PM should have given chance to do that...(since Dolly bindra got it as well)... SKY I hope u hold u grounds..From last 2 weeks ur behavior was gud n u controlled ur self very well but still got bashed. But I hope something good comes out of this n u will win public with U r humor.
πŸ‘πŸΌ
sha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Sorry Friends I am highly disappointed , This is my personal view. SKY is such gud person at heart.He sticks to his friends in all hard times n he still gets bashed ..what is this. I know he is wrong sometimes . we also criticise him but no one is saint in this house. Now with Mehak coming its sure she will win n i don't want to mention here why. How can Wild card entry come 3 weeks before finale...and even PM should have given chance to do that...(since Dolly bindra got it as well)... SKY I hope u hold u grounds..From last 2 weeks ur behavior was gud n u controlled ur self very well but still got bashed. But I hope something good comes out of this n u will win public with U r humor.
πŸ‘πŸΌ

Yup i am hoping sky sticks to his grounds no matter what- Win or no Win although we would like for him to WIN the show- But for what its worth he was won a loyal well wisher in me and many others on this page. 😊 
sonya85 thumbnail

πŸ‘πŸΌ

No worries sara, what will be will be 😊. I appreciate that sky is not easily swayed by people, unlike sid and amar acting like they worship sallu's opinion. But anyway truth is mahek never should have been evicted because she didn't get the least votes. But bringing her back is an unfair advantage, especially if she comes as a contestant. If she was in the secret room then ok, but mingling and gaining feedback from the outside world- not ok. I'm interested to see how she'll behave towards him, but regardless sky knows exactly how to hold is grounds. I hope he just adds that touch of humour, I'm sure she missed him telling her to 'Freaking buzz off' πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.
Azru_4_Nik thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congrats 2 awl sky fans😊

He is safe😊
sha1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: azru

Congrats 2 awl sky fans😊

He is safe😊

Thank you!!!!!!
sha1 thumbnail

No worries sara, what will be will be 😊. I appreciate that sky is not easily swayed by people, unlike sid and amar acting like they worship sallu's opinion. But anyway truth is mahek never should have been evicted because she didn't get the least votes. But bringing her back is an unfair advantage, especially if she comes as a contestant. If she was in the secret room then ok, but mingling and gaining feedback from the outside world- not ok. I'm interested to see how she'll behave towards him, but regardless sky knows exactly how to hold is grounds. I hope he just adds that touch of humour, I'm sure she missed him telling her to 'Freaking buzz off' πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

OH sonya there was a latest come back of our FAV freakkin buzz off baby!sky did it to PM! when she came in with her yet another "creative" stunts! πŸ˜‰
sarasingh86 thumbnail

ExacatlyπŸ‘πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
sonya85 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sha1

OH sonya there was a latest come back of our FAV freakkin buzz off baby!sky did it to PM! when she came in with her yet another "creative" stunts! πŸ˜‰

I know. They are both awesome with there verbal creativity. Gonna miss the duo though. Hey sha, if you can,check out the video in the 'member only section' on the BB webiste. If I can I'll try to embed the video in this thread, but I don't really know how to :(. Anyway in the second to most recent video, PM & sky are having a very strange but cute one to one at night. His like ''sweet heart what has gotten into you?' and she's like ''I'm jus trying to help people see the charming man you are''. I couldn't even make out what PM was going on about, but it was a funny heart to heart session. You have to see it πŸ˜†