Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Is it?😲
Mahek again😒
Hope its not..
sonia79_singh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Lets wait and watch then..Mehek or No Mehek...How does it make any difference to Akash's aka Sky's stay in the house..More the competition, even much more the fun..Let the game re begin (if its supposed to)...Cheers :)
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I have heard that APNA SKY BABA is not nominated for Eviction this week guys...Great news...His path to finals is Confirmed...Awesome..Lets wait for the episode to check it out
🥳
sarasingh86 thumbnail

Guys I wanted to know if People outside India(from US) can vote as well.Wanna vote 100s of sms for sky baba in finals...Plz Plz someone confirms this for me

sarasingh86 thumbnail

Hi...If U are SKY baba's fan then most Welcome here..but otherwise Plz  this SKY's AT..anything inappropriate n unnecessary against him will be immediately reported😃

-Preity-Balbir- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarasingh86

<font color="#ff0000">
Hi...If U are SKY baba's fan then most Welcome here..but otherwise Plz this SKY's AT..anything inappropriate n unnecessary against him will be immediately reported😃</font>

;-)
sonia79_singh thumbnail

Guess the voting sms code aree only for indian mobile network..wont work if fans smsing from abroad..so dont waste ur money coz its not reaching the right place or for that matter anywhere.

sarasingh86 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonia79_singh

Guess the voting sms code aree only for indian mobile network..wont work if fans smsing from abroad..so dont waste ur money coz its not reaching the right place or for that matter anywhere.

Thanks sonia!!  I wish I could vote for sky.Anyways I will make sure back home..my family does😃 
However how many persons are for wild card enteries????
sonya85 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarasingh86

I have heard that APNA SKY BABA is not nominated for Eviction this week guys...Great news...His path to finals is Confirmed...Awesome..Lets wait for the episode to check it out
🥳

Arre he's the only one saved? 😆 good news! But i'm trying to figure out how, and it's not making sense unless absolutely no one voted for him (not even sid 😲). Perhaps because shonali nominated him to be the cook for a week that saved him? It'll be interesting to find out, either way- Great! haha... ðŸ¥³